CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 05-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Spiritual Blessings

Default STEVE PARADISE - Uno EP - GOTTA KEEP FAITH Promo!!!!

Only few days promo on TRAXSOURCE.
Steve Paradise debut on GOTTA KEEP FAITH with his first EP, 2 tracks, really deep.

Reactions:
-DJ LEON EL RAY (Germany)- "Steve Paradise is a Bomb for me. A secret one but what a bomb! Wonderful keys and an old sampler from Donna Summers classic track I feel love. Hot Hot Hot!"

-FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net)- "Steve Paradise debuts on Gotta Keep Faith records with a gorgeous 2 tracks EP. "Out of breath" is an infectious and sophisticated late-night deep-house gem, it has solid beats, hot Rhodes keys, saxophone drops and sexy female vocals, while "Eres tu" is a more smooth and soulful affair with a cool latin-jazz edge."

-RICHARD EARNSHAW (Duffnote/UK)- "Steve Paradise "Eres Tu" is probably my fave cut!"

-MIRKO PAOLONI (Radio Party Groove)- "Really nice EP, I feel OUT OF BREATH".

Steve began working as DJ in 1980 , and was one of the first promoters of house music in Italy. In that period he worked at Macrillo in Asiago, the most famous italian club and later did the same for the Movida in Jesolo. He now works as a freelancer in many Italian and European clubs. He has been producing for a number of labels in the Edinet group and his songs have been licensed over the world; prestigious clubs like El Divino and Privilege in Ibiza and Otto Zutz of Barcellona have chosen some of his tracks for their official compilations.

For any Contact or licensing :
www.gkfrecords.it
office@gkfrecords.it

MySpace: www.myspace.com/gottakeepfaithrecords

An exclusive: