Peavey

Default Progcity Deep/tiger Stripes/kayoko/incl. Kiko Navarro Rmx

CLICK TO LISTEN
WWW.TRAXSOURCE.COM
WWW.DANCETRACKSDIGITAL.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PROGCITYRECORDS

INFO
Welcome Sweden's hottest import for deep, atmospheric house cutz:
multi-instrumentalist/DJ/club owner Mikael Nordgren aka Tiger Stripes!

On his second release for ProgCity Deep he continues his superb musical work with "Kayoko" after the great success of his first release "New York, New York" (out on ProgCity).

The Original Mix is a percussive deep afro-beat driven track with a powerful bassline, warm keys and guitar chords and in interplay with hypnotic breaks. The B-Side offers another high-quality remix by Kiko Navarro who took the main melody of the original, added a throbbing bassline and a synth in tribute to Mr. Laurent Garnier. (only on the vinyl release)

"Kayoko" already gets pushed by Osunlade, Dennis Ferrer, Kerri Chandler, Karizma, Charles Webster, Mousse T., Tedd Patterson, DJ Spen, Rocco, Danny Marquez, Jimpster, Edground, Amnaye, DJ Chus, DJ Fudge...

Digital release package includes 4 additional remixes by Mark Joyce & Koki.

PROGCITY DEEP THANKS
AARON ROSS WWW.SOUL-HEAVEN.COM / WWW.OSIRIS-MUSIC.COM
Bangin tune

AL FERRIS (SPYCE RECORDZ, SOUTH AFRICA)
I love the first track, the vocals makes me love the track more.

ALEX FROM TOKYO WWW.ALEXFROMTOKYO.COM
Thanks so much for the music! The Kiko Navarro mix is the one for me. All my very best from NYC

ALIX ALVAREZ WWW.SOLECHANNEL.COM
Nice work man, really dig it, like em yeah, nice touch on them , dub bis heavy

AMNAYE WWW.AMNAYE.COM
This track is dope especially the orginal mix, I love the mood very african music but with this electronic touch that give me the possibility to play it in a lot of situation.
Kiko did a good job on his remix increasing the electro touch of the track with his good skills on production. A well balanced record.
ProgCity Deep rocks!

ANTONIO OCASIO WWW.TRIBALWINDS-INNERMUSIC.COM
I'M DIGGIN' THE ORIGINAL MIX

APPLEJAC WWW.SOUNDSOFMECCA.COM
I really like the tune. Kiko's mix is my favorite!

CHRIS SAMBA WWW.CHRISSAMBA.COM
Itz all about tha Kiko rmx for me!! WOW awsome track he really hittin it now on this tip!! Much appreciated bro & will be bustin it out here in Hongkong for sure!!

CIAPPY DJ WWW.CIAPPYDEEJAY.COM
very strange sensation for the first listening!....because the original track transport me in a magic dimension!....but, last saturday, in my party I've rocked with a powerful "KIKO NAVARRO's TRIBUTE to L.G. Remix"!....so Deep....so Beautiful!

COLIN SALES WWW.COLINSALES.COM
Have to say Kiko's mix is simply amazing! Actually there are elements in there that remind me of The Man With The Red Face, it's really really good!! Not feeling the original as much but i'll be dropping Kiko's mix for weeks to come! I'm going to review this and submit it to defected.com site (where im doing reviews now) so look out for that in the next week or so

DANNY MARQUEZ WWW.BUBBLESOULMUSIC.COM
I love this song! Specially (KikoNavarrosTributeToLGRemix)! CONGRATULATIONS 10/10

DEAN SERAFINI WWW.JJAZPROJECT.COM
So varied are Tiger Stripes productions that I never know quite what to
expect: as a rule it's best not to have any preconceptions. "Kayoko" is a deep affair with subtle afro beats, synths, and guitars intertwined
cleverly with vocal chants. Kiko Navarro's "Tribute to LG Remix" injects
extra synths into the equation, dubbing the vocal chants further back into the mix and firming up the bassline. Whilst I'm not sure which mix Iprefer, I do know that I enjoy them both. With several further mixes to come on the forthcoming digital release I can see this doing some damage.
(review by Dean Serafini)

DJ POPE WWW.HANDZONRADIO.FM
ProgCity Deep & Tiger Stripes does it again with Kayoko, this time it's deep and funky a dealy combination for any dance floor. Peace.

DSF PRODUCTION WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSFPRODUCTION
Both artists r my favourites. I don't know which mix is my perfect. Normally both will be included on my playlists.

EDGROUND WWW.GROOVELAND.COM.BR
played in my radio show! full support..

EUPHONIK & HARAEL WWW.SOULCANDI.CO.ZA
Loving both mixes. ProgCity Deep delivers yet again! full SoulCandi support!..

FRANCK ROGER WWW.REALTONERECORDS.COM
BOTH MIXES ARE COOL. GOT PREFERENCES FOR THE SECOND MIX.

FREDDY TURNER (NYC)
Hot Baby Cooking With Oil

GREG KOZO WWW.PLACEBLANCHERECORDS.COM
Beautiful release on Prog City, solid and quality as usual ! !
Original mix is a perfect mix between a string line and a gorgeous percussion loop. A catchy groove that'll stay in your head after one play. 8/10
Kiko Navarro is bringing the track to the next step. One gap upper. Perfect deep track ! ! 9/10

IVAN WWW.DEEPHOUSESECTION.COM
cool package...my favourite track is "Kiko Navarro Rmx"...nice, deep and very underground beat...will get support from DeepHouseSection...on monthly chart and clubs...
+ review on www.deephousesection.com

JAMIE THINNES WWW.SEASONSRECORDINGS.COM
i enjoy both mixes very much! each mix will work for me at different times of my sets! thanks so much and keep the music alive!

MFSB WWW.INDAMIXWORLDWIDE.COM
Thank you for sending me this piece of beauty.
Gotta go for our Single Of The Week this week.

What we're provided here with no doubt stands as the archetype of the contemporary groove embodying the current process of globalization while incorporating the best from a whole bunch of different perspectives, having the listener left at the crossroad leading to various universes. A feeling amplified when checking Kiko Navarroís rework of this Mikael Nordgrenís originally produced cut built on a progressive construction inherited from techno over an African-influenced drum pattern led by a melancholic synth line not to say plaintive givin' the whole a hypnotic feel with the insertion of breakdowns. Lookin' like a damned clever mix of both Ron Trent, Dennis Ferrer, Pepe Bradock & Derrick May's worlds. Fascinating, to say the least... MFSB

MICHAEL FOSSATI WWW.SPIRITOFHOUSE.COM
We gave you a first glimpse on "Kayoko" in our WMC 2006 Update in April 2006, now this magic track by Mikael Nordgren aka Tiger Stripes is getting a full release with new mixes courtesy of Kiko Navarro. Mikael Nordgren's orginal version is a deeply stormin' affair, built around afro beats and percussion elements, featuring wicked spaced-out keys on top that together with the vocal samples create an irresistible vibe. Kiko Navarro provides a whole bunch of remixes that take the track to the next level, with a relentless tribal beat leading the way for the percussion and throbbing bassline, with a magnificent synth in tribute to Laurent Garnier being featured on the vinyl only 'Tribute to LG Remix' (the other mixes by Kiko Navarro will be available in digital format only, together with an alternate remix by Mark Joyce).

MICHAEL STUKES (MYSTIC VYBES) WWW.WHCR.ORG
this is fucking AWESOME!!!!

MYLES WWW.NAKEDSOUL.CO.UK
Thanks for the package, dope track!! Kikoís mix is on fire! Will give this support at our gigs and on our show! This is a serious jam! Reactions on my show last week in the chat were strong !

NICOLAS VAUTIER WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NICOANDRACHEL
The original is the one for me, simply irresistable, Beautiful production..... Melodic and progressive release as you come to expect from the prog city crew!!Full support!

PIERRE RAVAN WWW.PIERRERAVAN.COM
It will definitely be part of my DJ set next week and Radio Show.

RAFAEL MORAES (NOMUMBAH/YORUBA REC) WWW.KIZUM.COM.BR
I really like Tiger Stipes music, and on this release he made a really nice afro/latin groove. The original is perfect to play on my Sunday Sessions@Bar 13 and Kiko Navarro's remix just make the crowd shout when they listened the Laurent Garnier sample on my monthly party Go Deep!@Royal. Very usefull and groovy!!!
Listen to my radio show next week...The track will be played for sure!

ROCCO WWW.BUZZINFLY.COM / WWW.RODAMAAL.NET
Charted

ROY DAVIS JR. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROYDAVISJR
Great record! it has been doing well for me keep it up the Original works best for me.

SOY MUSTAFA WWW.SHACKMUSIC.COM
All over it, Tiger Stripes doin it again!

TEDD PATTERSON WWW.TEDDPATTERSON.COM
Fuckin'' hotttttttttt! Im all over this!

TOM MIDDLETON WWW.TOMMIDDLETON.COM
"lovely...warm..deep...insane percussion"

TOMMY BONES WWW.DJTOMMYBONES.COM
I Like The Kiko Thing

WILLIE GRAFF WWW.CIELOCLUB.COM
Thank you so much for this! Kiko is like my big brother.He gave this to me a while ago.It is super good! I play it all the time.Kikos mix is my favourite.Great record!

YANNICK WWW.NEEDSMUSIC.COM
kiko's remix is the one for me, nice uplifting detroit vibe.. like this a lot, thank you.

YASS WWW.DJYASS.COM
I will try it on my radioshow this week!