CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 11-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Registered

Default Nothing New-Urban Sound Lab, Selina Campbel(Phil Asher rmx)

Listen/buy Nothing New -
Urban Sound Lab, Selina Campbell HERE

QTZ036

Urban Sound Lab Feat Selina Campbell - "Nothing New"

Quantize Recordings 2013

The Phil Asher Remixes

Written By: Selina Campbell, Kaidi Tatham, Curtis Kirkland & Carl Smith

Remixed By Phil Asher (Restless Soul Productions)

Vocals Written & Performed By: Selina Campbell
Drums: Curtis Kirkland
Keys: Kaidi Tatham
Percussion: Carl Smith

Mixed & Mastered By: Toni Economides

01.Urban Sound Lab feat Selina Campbell - Nothing New - Phil Asher Remix
02.Urban Sound Lab feat Selina Campbell - Nothing New - Phil Asher Remix Instrumental
03.Urban Sound Lab feat Selina Campbell - Nothing New - Phil Asher Remix Bonus Beats
04.Urban Sound Lab feat Selina Campbell - Nothing New - Phil Asher Remix Reprise

Continuing to bring u straight heat into Autumn, Quantize Recordings is proud to release Urban Sound Lab featuring Selina Campbell. Based In London, The Urban Sound Lab produces house music taking in influences from Soul, Jazz, Funk and Disco right through to the original house sounds of New York and Chicago. Curtis Kirkland ( Urban Sound Lab) coupled with Selina's effortless soulful vocals and delivery and the talents of a production team of creative musicians makes this release a soulful jocks heaven. This package,remixed by none other than the artful and accomplished UK producer Phil Asher, is complete with a main mix that grooves along side the original artistic percussion with added crisp pianos and rhythmic bass line, bonus beats that drive the song, a reprise that is as classic as classic gets, and an instrumental. You will enjoy the melodic movements, the rocking peak dance floor mix, and a combination of many talents that make one undeniable vibe. This is Urban Sound Lab! This is Selina Campbell! This is Phil Asher! This is Nothing New!

Andy Ward "great mixes of a great vocal"
ATFC "great stuff"
Craig Bartlett "slammin"
Craig Stewart "Superb work from Plash, brilliant vox - great work"
Danny Krivit "Great mix!"
Davide Fiorese "SOULFUL HOUSE TOP REMIX....LOVE IT!!!!!!"
DJ Biskit "Smooth little groove!"
DJ Booker T "Nice Mixes All Round From phil Asher will support on my radio show"
Dj Damond Ramsey "This will make an awesome addition to my soulful mixes. Great job Phil"
DJ Groove "great vocals ...the drums gets a two step and the latin break in the this track is fyya...."
Dj Minx "Dance floor thumper right here!"
DJ Oji"Remix is worthy of a few spins, but the original was done to so much perfection, this was a task that was almost impossible to achieve. I am still playing the original. It gives me chills."
DJ Sir Charles Dixon "yes!!"
Dj Pope "track is cool"
EDDIE Boom "very nic on the phil asher rmx will be rockin this one"
Gianni Junior "I'm digging it!"
Groove Assassin "Been waiting for this one to drop ...pure vibes !!"
Hippie Torrales "Real sweet tune. great mix."
Louis Benedetti "Heat!!! In the box!!!"
MArio Chrisostomou "Massive! So melodic and so soulful. Beautiful old skool piano and percussion enriched beats make this a winner!"
Mind Street "Nice vibes and vocal, Great."
Mr Mike "Nice set once again from Quantize. Full support!"
Paso Doble "Just lovely! supporting 100%."
Rich "My favorite label in the whole world delivers yet again, brilliant set of remixes, everything Mr Asher does is amazingly thought out production.. in my wallet & in my chart. Great to have a reprise too"
Russell Pollitt "Yup this is ticking all the soulful boxes... like it!"
Souldynamic "Love this track! Phil Asher did an hot stuff!"
Tedd Patterson "Wow. Love these mixes. Phil always delivers something special. This is quite smart."
Tony Humphries / Jacko "We really liked this song since we first heard the original. These Phil Asher mixes are slammin'!!"