CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2009, 04:03 PM
Registered

Default [LRD021]Yofunk - "J City"

[LRD021]Yofunk - "J City" (incl. Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix)

Loco Records wishes to present a brand-new title from a Bulgarian artist Yofunk, who has successfully released his tracks on Loco Records “A Four Track Sampler” series. This time, Yofunk returns with his latest single “J City”, which is composed of three different versions of the title track including a remix from Karol XVII & MB Valence. The single is now available on Beatport.

Opinions about the release below:

Gorge /8bit records/ Katchuli Records/: nice release. will support the dub and remix!

Shur-I-Kan: cool release guys, I'm a sucker for dirty jazzy nonensense and the both mixes are great too,

Fabien Kamb: The clubby dub works out the best for me on this recording - will be spininn' !

Soul Minority: Fantastic EP, Yofunk is a one of my favorite new producers !!! The Original mix is so deeeeep ... Will play and chart, Thanks for sending

Eelke Kleijn /Outside The Box Music/: Thanks like the. Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix remix!

Kev Obrien /Stranjjur, ExposureNYC, Proton radio, Reviews for: 365Mag, Data-transmission.co.uk, Pulseradio,net/: Definitely the Karol & MB remix for me, nice groover! Support!

Bobi /clubfm/: Thanks for the promo, The Karol XVII & MB remix is the stand out for me,top quality production as usual.FULL support!

Blacksoul /Blacksoul Music/: Great release! Definitely one of the best on Loco. Love all mixes Full support on this quality release

Graham Sahara /Seamless/: I´m liking the remix that you guys have done here. Its nice and deep and perfect the floor. I shall be dropping it on the radio Thursday for sure.

Mike Haddad /Witty Tunes/: Karol & Valence Remix - Thanks for sending! Hope your well guys!

Robert Owens: thx loco, all tracks are great

Miguel Garji /Ibiza Global Radio/: hi my friends, only like a littel the track ok karol & MB , strange in me because like all the reference.hehe

MrCenzo /Midi Drop Music/: Yet another sublime release from the Loco Camp..... Love the original and the Karol & Valence Remix.... Full Support As always..... 10/10

Royce Haven /Witty Tunes/: Karol XVII & MB Valence mix just hits the spot. Great club track!

Craig Stewart /Raunchy Rhythms Radio/: Terrific release, outstanding after hours material with original & clubby dub. But for me Karol & MB re-work is HOT!! For the dance floor

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta /AMDJS Radio Show/: Shure thing will play Karol XVII & MB Valence remix (these guys can't be wrong).Also will test the originals. Sounds very interesting! Superb ep, guys!

Sven Jacobsen: awesome work aganin, i love the clubby dub the most. Cant wait to play it in the Club

Danilo D'Andrea: Original mix, good vibrations!Thanks

Dirty Culture /einmaleins-musik, loco records, disolend/: I don't have words for this release. Full support. I love the Original mix.5/5

Richard Earnshaw /Duffnote | One51 | Guess | Spiritchaser | Sole Unity/: Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix is my favourite of the package..... Spiritchaser support!

Bogdan Taran /Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio, Jekabpils Radio 1, Progressive FM (Latvia), DFM (Estonia), Radius FM (Belarus), Megapolis FM (Moldova), DJ FM (Ukraine), Hot FM (Spain), SSradioUK.com, BragaRadioDJ.net (Portugal), ZipFm.lt (Lithuania)/: Original mix of Yofunk is absolutely wicked, I love this production so much, this is made very in a way Motor City Drum Ensemble work these days. Piece of underground house music. Full support. 10/10

Bamo (Spiritchaser): Thanks guys, love your mix....!

Mike Kiraly: Another solid release from Loco - and another killer mix from Karol XVII & MB Valence - I pretty much dig everything these guys do. Thanks for these!

Sebastian Davidson: QUALITY AGAIN!

Jevne /Onethirty Recordings/: Killer release guys! Played it last weekend and the J City Original mix killed!

Matteo Esse: Feeling the Karol XVII & MB Valence Mix. Solid deep house music as usual from you.

Darin Epsilon /Perfecto, Baroque, darinepsilon.com/: Sick tracks! This reminds of the days of the groovey tribal progresive days. All three are good but the Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix is my favorite, no surprise there.

Da Funk /Acryl Music/: full on! classy deep house again fom yofunk! full support! thank's

Dean Serafini /JJazproJect/: It’s deep, dubby, moody underground house music: pretty much what we’ve come to expect from the label and it doesn’t disappoint. I’d describe “J City” as one of the darkest releases so far from the Loco stable, particularly the “Clubby Dub” which goes for the jugular with a tribal rhythms and a stripped back groove. The striking “Original” and ultra deep interpretation from Karol XVII & MB Valence also hit the spot rather nicely.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
TogeZeseVet

Default LRD021Yofunk "J Cit

they are good loud.... definatly have a bark to em... but they sound good.

we have LRD in stock if thats the route you go.