CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 10-21-2009, 05:28 AM
Registered

Default [LRD019]Dirty Culture - "Doua Puncte Ics EP"

[LRD019]Dirty Culture - "Doua Puncte Ics EP"

After a successful debut at Loco Records, Dirty Culture returns with his brand-new material. This time, the EP is called "Doua Puncte Ics EP" and contains 3 tracks: "Doua Puncte Ics" (feat. Mihai Gota), "Mad People, Crazy Chords", and "About Me". The last track was remixed by a Swedish duo of producers Alex Caytas & Aleks Patz, whose track "Eve Nin" formerly appeared on the second part of the EP series entitled "A Four Track Sampler" released by Loco Records. The EP is now available on Beatport.

Here are some opinions on the release:

Darin Epsilon: Great deep house music, this is a solid package! I could see people really grooving to this on the dancefloor.

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta /AMDJS Radio Show/: Thanks a lot for the promo! The package is BIG! Da real house music here! Played "Mad People, Crazy Chords" at our radio show. And definitely will play it again and again! Full support.

Mike Kiraly: All 3 tracks in this are useful for different scenarios, but "Doua Puncte Ics" is the best for me. Will keep this around for awhile

Jevne Miller /Onethirty Recordings/: hey guys, good release. have to pick the alex Caytas remix over all the mixes. Over all not the strongest release you guys have done but fits very well in your catalog!

Robert Owens: thx slawek, really cool vibes...

Sandrino (Lemon Popsicle): hmmm, nice tunes but not for me this time. maybe because of my actual mood...hmmm...will listen again...now i can say that the alex & alex remix is my favor...

Mike Haddad /Witty Tunes/: Crazy Chords is dope!! Thanks for the send once again!

Richard Earnshaw /Duffnote | One51 | Guess | Spiritchaser | Sole Unity/: Cool release... Cheers for the link.

Craig Stewart /Raunchy Rhythms Radio/: Thank you for the new material which I will also review for October. Dirty Culture on a roll right now, this pack is outstanding with every cut a winner – thank you

Bobi /Clubfm/: Thanks for the release, Nice deep groove from Loco records again,Awesome sounds.Will go straight into my mix on my radio show,Full suport ,Thanks again for the wicked music

Antony Angell: Feeling the Mad People track, good solid package and all tracks are playable

Miguel Garji /Ibiza Global Radio/: Fantastic sound with and good groove.

Igor Marijuan /Ibiza Sonica Radio/: Just fantastic. Is the sound that i love. Ful support on Ibiza Sonica radio.

Sydney /Tokyo Red Recordings/: very nice stuff. Loven "About me" most. Grazie for sending out.

Skipek: Hi guys, kool deep sound, best for me is Mad People, Crazy Chords. I will dig it in my deeper sets. God Bless You

Kev Obrien: wow, original Doua Puncte is NASTY! super funky, massive groove, well-placed and sparingly used horns... top-notch, definitely will rock this at my upcoming shows, will consider for oct chart as well. Thanks!

Luca Ricci /Aenaria Music/: Dirty Culture - About Me (Alex Caytas & Aleks Patz Remix). this one is my fav

Da Funk /Acryl Music/: fucking great e.p.! love all the tunes. the nitty gritty of mad people, crazy chords is just that! and the other tracsk are just as great! full support!!! yeah!

Bogdan Taran /Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio, Jekabpils Radio 1, Progressive FM (Latvia), DFM (Estonia), Radius FM (Belarus), Megapolis FM (Moldova), Hot FM (Spain), SSradioUK.com, BragaRadioDJ.net (Portugal), ZipFm.lt (Lithuania)/: mad people crazhy chords – is a very cool track, like the vibe and groove of it very much, and chords of course! In support!

Matty 'Agent Matteo' Gillespie ": i love all the releaes and this is fantastic,

John Habibe /hit94fm/: Thanx for the songs

Dave Pezzner: Beautiful release! I'd play any of these tracks out, but the Crazy Chords one is my favorite. Thanks for sending this to me.

Mr Cenzo (MidiDropMusic/: Crazy Chords is the pick for me here....

Soul Minority: Very very good record, will chart in October, I love all the tracks, definitely DEEP !!!