CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Registered

Default "A Four Track Sampler" Volume 19 Out Now!

Another episode of the Loco Records sampler series is on the way. The nineteenth part of "A Four Track Sampler" features such artists as Mac-k-cee & Gianni di Muro, Roberto Palmero, Carloscres, and Beat Maniacs.

The first track called "You Get High" belongs to a German duo of producers Mac-k-cee & Gianni di Muro. The two gentlemen have already appeared on Loco Records to present their tune entitled "Love". Mac-k-cee is a German DJ who began his career in the mid 90's. He started with Techno and House, but while he was around on many gigs, he was making some connections with Tapesh, Kurd Maverick, Sharam Jey, Eddie Thoneick, Chris Source, Danito, Moritz Ochsenbauer and many, many more. Gianni di Muro got interested in electronic music at the age of 9 years old. Since then, he has been involved in making music and has constantly improved his skill. For all these years, he has been supported by such DJ's as: M.A.N.D.Y, Pascal Feos, Matthias Tanzmann, Andre Galluzzi, Woody, Toni Rios, Karotte, Marc Romboy, Moguai, Tocadisco, Lexy & K-Paul, Tom Novy and many others.

Roberto Palmero, the creator of "On You" - the second recording included in this release, is a producer and DJ residing in Tenerife with a short, but promising career in music production. His ideas are taken from the finest deep and house music with touches of pure, tribal sounds, which is reflected in any of his compositions. Roberto has delivered his works to such labels as Noir Music, Thesounds, Kote Records, SK Supreme, Deep Class Records, Nulogic Records, Soulman Music etc., and most of his music has appeared in various styles of the Beatport Top 100. He is also a founder of the Pura Music label, which is respected by both DJs and the general public. Roberto's main goal is to continue to delight audiences with his music as well as to develop this elegant and casual style that defines Roberto.

Carloscres, who has delivered "Bajo Tierra", is an underground deep/house music producer with a blend of different roots from Caracas, Venezuela. His work has been released on such labels as Soulstar, 2600 Records (Night Drive Music), Society 3.0 Recordings, Escada, Swink Music Ltd. Carloscres's music has been supported by various well-known artists including: Loco Dice, Mark Farina, Martin Landsky, Tensnake, Troy Pierce, Magda, Lars Behrenroth, Dj Sneak, Nic Fanciulli, Seth Troxler, Matt Star, Joris Voorn, and many others. He is definitely one to watch.

Last but not least, we have Beat Maniacs' "Kerke". Beat Maniacs are Petar Bogojevic and Nikola Radivojevic - two talented artists and DJs coming from Belgrade, Serbia. Their first success came at the age of 19. After 2 years of djing at Belgrade clubs, they put out their releases on the following labels: Balkan Connection, Balkan Connection South America, Stellar Fountain Records (Hungary), Dbeatztation Records, King Street Sound (USA), D-Lab Records (Estonia), LuPs Records, Label Code Records (Italy). The duo's music can be classified as a mixture of progressive and deep house.

The release is now available on Beatport.

Here is some of the collected feedback:

Shur-I-Kan - Like the Beat Maniacs track!
Layo & Bushwacka - On You is cool
Tedd Patterson - Love the Roberto Palmero track. Great thing! Full support. Can I have a wav file please?
UGLH - Nice music ...Roberto Palmero my fav. Thanks
Mark Knight [Toolroom] - NICE!!! Will check these out! Thank You
Kellerkind - you get high for me, great work!
Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] – support
DJ Roog - deepness!
Giom - Love the Mac-k-cee track, thanks
Richie Hawtin - downloaded for r hawtin
Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - "You get high" with its deep'n'drity feel is the one...
Farfan Deep - always nice music on loco records, support !
Will Sumsuch - Really nice stuff here- Bajo Tiema is standing out for me on first listen. Will support!
John P. [Westradio.gr] - very good tracks! will play on westradio! thanks
Bruno From Ibiza - Always good to hear new productions from Loco, Will support this Ep on my radio show
Sven Jacobsen - Great EP again!!! Will play and air it
Calin Marian [Tunnel FM] - all tracks is great about them.... absolutely support, specially "You Get High" , thanks for the Music!
Ralf Gum - Download for Ralf GUM
Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - you get high for me thanks
Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - All four tracks should hit the spot, Kerke is my favourite but the fierce vibes of You Get High should also do plenty of damage on the right floors.
Da Funk - kerke! very nice!
DJ Mannix - first two are awesome!!!
Craig Stewart - Feelin' On You - superb for the dance floor, thx
Valentin Huedo [Ibiza Sonica] - Good package, will try thanks
ShlomiB - 4 HOT tracks in this VA! Great work guys, I will support them on my gigs & radio shows... Thanks.