CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 04-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Kat Ayala (Ashe' NYC)

Default ASHE' NYC presents.. PARADISE NOW & THEN @ CIELO

MAY THE MUSIC BE WITH YOU!
Old 04-08-2007, 02:02 PM
Kat Ayala (Ashe' NYC)

Thumbs up A formal introduction...

You probably know her voice and her lyrics. Now it’s time for a formal introduction to singer/songwriter, Jannaé Jordan. Born and raised in Queens, NY, Jannaé has been expressing herself through music and words for as long as she can remember.

Since 2002, Jannaé has been featured on Underground House recordings such as “Sincere”, produced by, Tyrone Francis and Quentin Harris, “Stronger”, produced by Jameson Braye and DJ Camacho, “Live” and “Get Up” produced by, Antonio Ocasio, “Me” produced by, DJ Camacho, and most recently the global hit “I Wanna Go” produced by, Stereo Mutants. And now she is lifting her voice and singing her truth on “FEELING GOOD” produced by, Ashe's own, Louie "LOU" Gorbea. “Feeling Good” for Jannaé is as she lovingly refers to it “My personal praise and testimony moment with some serious Latin Flava and a lot of soul…”

With a discography that boasts collaborations with legends and legends on the rise, she has more than enough good reasons to be feeling good!!!!

Our mission as musical entertainers is to help make YOU Feel Good on a dance floor.... Please help us spread the word to everyone you know...

Thanks in advance...

Kat~