CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Registered

Default NU DEEP MUSIC Pres. MARIO CAMINITA-Promo!!!

MARIO CAMINITA "Soul On Fire" [NDE009]

The multi talented and versatile Mario Caminita brings his eclectic brand of creativity to Nu Deep in the form of “Soul On Fire”. With nearly thirty years in the business as a DJ, producer, live performer and recording artist there isn’t much he can’t do or hasn’t tried.

The track itself is a deep electronic number delivered in three distinct flavours. In addition to the “Original Mix” you will also find the “Deep Lounge Mix” along with the “Mr Fuzz Hot Deep Mix”. The infusion of deep breathy spoken word male vocals with Middle Eastern style female vox should refresh the parts most other tracks don’t reach.

1) Soul On Fire (Original Mix)
2) Soul On Fire (Mr. Fuzz Hot Deep Mix)
Additional Remix & Productions by Fred Faupin
3) Soul On Fire (Deep Lounge Mix)

Tracks composed, arranged, edited and mixed by Mario Caminita.
©NU DEEP MUSIC-2009 www.myspace.com/nudeepmusic
Distribution & Licensing: Gotta Keep Faith Distribution

FEEDBACKS:

-Roland Clark- “Really feeling this record, hot to death!!!”
-Dalminjo (Papa/Deeplay)- “Wow, 3 powerful mixes this. Think the original is my fave. Will support this!”
-K Alexi- “Soul On Fire is hot, a track I can certainly work with, great music for sure…. U have my attention with this one , cant wait till this weekend to start playit!!!”
-Markie Gee (WTC House Radio / USA)- “All mixes are luscious, Deep Lounge mix is lush and deep in the pocket with sugary, seductive vocals that work on the dancefloor and at home.”
-Dj Dealer (Look At You)- “Very cool package...definitely something a little different”
-Fred Maldonado (Prepartyradio.com , 105.5 The Heat NYC)- “the ORIGINAL is the best out of all the mixes...the original stands out...”
-Greg Cuoco (Aqua-Booty)- “Very nice, like all the mixes , very deep and moody.”
-Notenshun- “Anther great one on NuDeep. Seems to get better with every release. Mr. Fuzz’s Hot Deep Mix go the deepness I like. Will try it out next weekend at once!”
-Dr. Bob Jones (Manifesto/Samurai FM)- “Superb production on this, all mixes hit the spot 4 me but it’s the Deep Lounge mix that’s getting the repeat plays. Full support”
-Andy Ward (Soul Heaven)- “sweet set of mixes..hard to chose the best will suport for sure on the show”
-Ken ECB East Coast Boogiemen (Chicago)- “Fuzz’s mix is on fire! Full Support.”
-John Mateo- “All mixes Change the selection of fav to multiple choices...lol ... NICE”
-Dj Oji- “This is nice. I like the Original and Deep Lounge Mix the most.”
-Jamie Topham (CD Pool / Soulstice Events UK)- “Yet again, a quality deep & soulful release from NDM... Mr Fuzz funkier Hot Deep outing probably works best for me but the original is pretty damn good and loving the eastern influences, however it's a little too stop/start in arrangement. The Deep Lounge Mix would work any late nite floor with it's beautifully worked production... Strong package. : )”
-Richard Earnshaw- “Nice set of mixes.... Deep Lounge Mix is cool... will slot into the mellow end of our Spiritchaser sets.”
-DNH Records- “A sensual deep ep! Will support!”
-Nathan Lee (Hed Kandi)- “Really felling the Mr. Fuzz hot deep mix !”
-Danny Robinson- “3 perfect mixes that are sure to evoke a mixture of feelings and thoughts on the dancefloor... the deep lounge mix is the winner for me!”
-Ken Terry (Axiom Studios)- “KUDOS TO MARIO! Hey guys, you have another winner here! Hands down, the DEEP LOUNGE mix is the mix that makes “Soul On Fire” the track to play. Excellent job on the nonstop consistant groove that so many producers attempt to find, but fail! Secondly, the “Mr. Fuzz” mix follows close behind, and not to be left out, the “Original” mix. THIS IS A MUST PLAY!”
-SD Of Soul Unite (SSRadio UK)- “Have to say this is something very refreshing! A new touch of house, loving the middle eastern feel to it! All of these three remixes are totally different making it difficult to choose the best one. So i won’t! This whole release is GREAT!”
-Ian Bang- “Vocals on the original is maybe a little shrieky for me but thankfully they are not featured on the Fuzz Mix, wich is quite lovely. Will feature in my warmup sets.”
-DJ Feel T (Executive Club/NYC)- “Absolutely wicked stuff..haunting vocals, rich deep basslines and an overall touch tech house groove...with soul! Great stuff all the way around!”
-DJ EscadA & DJ Missy Jess (Radio Station Millennium)- “Nice”
-Dj Allot (Duncan-UK)- “Mr Fuzz mix is dope! Loving the beat - a must play!”
-Martin Schroeder (DV.FM - The Sound Of Style)- “Great Realese. The Deep Lounge is indeed my style! :-) Awesome!!!!”
-DJ Leon El Ray- “Perfect sound for my fashions shows this Autumn. The Mr Fuzz’s Remix is my favourite. Full Support”
-Beppe Gioia- “Nice one...feeling the deep lounge mix...”
-Cory Soulfusion (Centric-Push FM)- “Feeling this latin bomb..”
-Jon Deep (Pressure Radio / Miami, Fl)- “Loving the Deepness !!!”
-FeeRock (Long Island/NY)- “Am digging the Mr. Fuzz Hot Deep Mix.”
-Danilo D’andrea (Radio Party Groove)- “For me, the Deep lounge mix,”
-Neil Hodgson- “Thanks for this!.... The ‘Deep Lounge Mix’ is the one for me, Love it!”
-Louis K (Island groove)- “My best mix is the deep lounge mix”
-Steve Firsco (France)- “Hey very good deep trax…. favorite mix “deep lounge mix” full support.”
-Dj Saint Sebastian (Club Soulmates)- “Kool different vibe to these tracks.”
-Mirko Paoloni (Radio Party Groove)- “Mr Fuzz is the best for me!”
-Sosue (Raw Artistic Soul/SoulKomplex)- “The Original is my fav! ps.: Guess the Brothers Johnson havn't been guest-musicians for this EP Lovely Cover Artwork!”
-Dj Booker T- “Good track……my main is Mr. Fuzz hot deep mix”
-Si Corbett (OurHouseMag.Com)- “Original and Mr Fuzz mixes, will be reviewing for the next issue of the mag.”
-Wil Milton (Gravity(NYC)/Cyberjamz Radio/Pre Party Radio-NYC)- “The Orginal Mix is rocking, and will play tonight at "LickQuid Lyfe" NYC”
-Henri Kohn (Clubstar/Conya)- “Cool!!”
-Deep Josh (The Applefunk / Space Ibiza)- “Deep & groovy!! I like it!!”
-Halo (City Deep-San Francisco)- “Love the Orig mix and the Deep Lounge Mix....”
-Dj Mannix (Play FM/SS Radio/M8 Mag)- “Mr. Fuzz’s one is nice”
-Luca Sanchezlife (UK)- “Hi guys, good release. "Original mix" is my favourite trax!”
-Nick Adams (Solar Radio Uk. Soulful Garage/Southport Weekender)- “Dope!!!!”

---

BUY IT NOW THE EXCLUSIVE PROMO!!!!