CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Blakink Productions

Default DEEP HOUSE: Wil Milton @ GravityNYC | Rodney Carter Performs | M.J. | July 12, 2009

BLAK INK MUSIC GROUP 2009

Please join the GravityNYC family and I as we greet the summer in with an all in air-conditioned environment, a venue with one of the hottest sound systems in The Lower East Side area, and an opened door-welcoming dance door policy. On Sunday July 12, 2009, I will introduce and promote some of the finest in Vocal Music, Deep House, Jazz, Latin, & 70’s& 80’s soul. GravityNYC is located at 249 Eldridge Street from 6PM-2AM.

We pay homage to a legendary hero in the history of music,Michael Jackson, and will play an extended set of my Jackson record collection. Michael’s music is no foreigner to us, and we will always appreciate his sound. Please note: although his music was “considered” popular, I will focus more of his Soul Production, such hits “Forever Came Today”, Enjoy Yourself”, “Show You The Way”, “Liberian Girl”, “I Wanna Be Where You Are”, “We’re Almost There” and many, many more.

This will also be a record release event for Rodney Carter and I, as we celebrate the success of our new single ‘Life”.

CLICK HERE LISTEN to "LIFE"

“Life” is at play worldwide, and is a well-anticipating release by our global audience. Mr. Carter will be performing” Life”,

Including our former Dance release “Fly Away”.

CLICK HERE to LISTEN/BUY "FLY AWAY"

So please make sure you come, and hang out with us July 12, 2009.
Have an awesome day

Sincerely
Wil Milton

Event: GravityNYC
Resident: Wil Milton
Opening: Dj Ace House Nation
Date: Sunday July 12,2009
Venue: Sapphire
Address: 249 Eldridge st (bet. East Houston
Time: 6pm-2am
Performance: Rodney Carter
Songs:"Life" & "Fly Away"