Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Peavey

Default FIMO "Pollenflug EP" ProgCity Deep Trax

ProgCity Deep Trax presents
FIMO "POLLENFLUG EP" PCDT-006

12" available at wordandsound / digital download at BEATPORT

FIMO is the project of three guys from the music city of Mannheim. Each of them has a variety of musical roots, which in combination developed to an ambitious and productive trio. The influences are ranging from Deep House enriched with jazzy and dubby elements to minimal groovy tunes. These guys have been musically active in the Rhein/Neckar region for many years. With the Pollenflug EP they present their first release and allow for a small view on their interpretation of electronic music. Besides DJing and studio work, FIMO are currently working on their live performance. The EP already got huge support from Loco Dice, Luciano, Ray Okpara, Johnny D, Nekes, Federico Molinari, Pablo Bolivar, Lars Behrenroth!

_______

some feedback

Roland Appel
thank you so much!! great ep !!! I LOVE IT !!!!! abso- f+++g-lutely my cup of tea!!

Serafin / Mountain People
"endless ride" brings the 90' deepness back to the club landspace ! ! I will play it definitely !!

Sebbo
Sehr fettes release, alle 3 tracks sind hammer Werde ich auf jedenfall spielen und kommen in die dez charts. Mehr davon!

Pablo Bolivar
big release! i love all tracks but Pollenflug is my favourite! in my chart!

Rocco/Rodamaal
GREAT EP ! Lovin " Endless Ride" and will play it !! "Pollenflug" also great and Deep mental like i like to play.

Mark Bell
Pollenflug is really hot, can't wait to play it out. Perfect for my deeper darker wharehouse sets..........

Rafael Moraes (Nomumbah)
Thanks for the music! Good pack, Pollenflug is really good, but Endless Ride is my joint ... Listening loud in the studio!!! Big support!

_______

catalogue

PCDT-005 DJ Yellow "Les Rym De Zoe"
PCDT-004 Peter Grummich "Ultramatic EP"
PCDT-003A Tiger Stripes "My Deep Space - Part One" (incl. Sven Weisemann Remix)
PCDT-002 Limo "Boot's Heel EP"
PCDT-001 Lars Behrenroth "Armisitce EP Vol.2"

_______

soundcloud.com/progcitydeeptrax
myspace.com/progcitydeeptrax
info [at] progcity-records . com