CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Dilek Records

Arrow [DLK 001] - Mola EP Tony Rohr / Franco Bianco / Bloody Mary

Houuu yeahh!

The first release of the Swiss - Argentinean label: Dilek Records is
produced by the Argentinean Franco Bianco with his Mola EP.
The artists who offer us their remixes are the New Yorker Tony Rohr
with his straight-up dance-floor version and the French Bloody Mary
with her feminine and deep touch. Three cuts of minimal techno/house
produced in a balanced and thoughtful way, directly focused for the
dance-floor.

www.dilekrecords.com
www.myspace.com/dilekrecords

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ + + press release + + +
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
label: dilek records
artist: franco bianco
remixers: tony rohr / bloody mary
title: mola ep
cat: dlk 001
format: 12inch & digital
release date vinyl: 05.09.08
release date digital: 12.09.08
listen: www.dilekrecords.com

Press sheet: http://dilekrecords.com/pdf/dlk001_releasesheet.pdf

+ + + Samples + + +

a1 - Mola (Original Mix)
http://dilekrecords.com/sound/dlk001_a1.mp3

a2 - Bloody Mary Remix
http://dilekrecords.com/sound/dlk001_a2.mp3

b1 - Tony Rohr Remix
http://dilekrecords.com/sound/dlk001_b1.mp3

DG - Wolb (Original Mix)
http://dilekrecords.com/sound/dlk001_bonus.mp3

+ + + feedbacks + + +

laurent garnier (f com, innervisions) i like the original mix! will play that one out!

Anderson Noise I Really like Mola and Mola (Tony Rohr Remix) Full Support

alland byallo (nightlight, liebe*detail, floppy funk...) really enjoying the original mix the most! mary's remix is a great tool too. will play both! tony's mix is amazing, but just doesn't fit with my usual sets. still, great sounds and inspirational production from tony, as usual. nice work!

Tim Xavier yeah I love this record...good stuff, I actually mastered and cut the plates for this releas also. Tell franco to keep up the god work!

björn wilke (bw-music.com, kaato music, hypnotic) leider haut mich keiner der tracks auf der franco bianco release um.
entweder zu zerfahren (original) oder zu hart (rohr).

brothers' vibe (som underground, mixxrecords, jersey underground) great track! really feeling the bloody mary remix and tony rohr remix (excellent work)….

fra (kompakt, nitsa club barcelona) wow! great release!!!! really love the original. nice and inventive! total support

Benna Schneider (Harry Klein) frannnncoooooo yes i love the tony rohr remix of mola and the original of wolb!

Renato Figoli (Trapez / Traum) I like the original version very much... Bravo Franco!

cio d’or (karmarouge, treibstoff, motoguzzi)
a1: extremely creative fresh & deeply music. a mixture & floor tinctur between asian
sounds&experimental classical ornaments .extremly interesting track!
a2: also an amazing track with deepness & great bass with asian flavour.
b1: an absolutely floorkiller
i will play a1 and a2

mossa (complot, circus company, mos ferry, morris audio...) love the tony rhor remix ! great groove right there !

someone else (foundsound) thank you! great release! franco is a funny guy. his music is fun, and this ep is fun.

dave dk (moodmusic, playhouse) like the bloody mary remix, cool minimal groove, thanks!

dave turov (csm) my favorite was the original, freaky + friendly, good stuff.

Andre Crom (Heimatmelodie / Leftroom / Sender / Liebe*Detail) wolb is a nice deep techno-tune, the track of my choice in this package! will try out tonight!

gianni vitiello (bar25) love both rmxs! support !

mark henning (frankie, soma, einmaleins, freude am tanzen…) bloody mary remix is excellent!!

sebbo (desolat, liebe*detail, trackdown) yooh, der bloody mary mix ist super habe ich am samstag gespielt!

tim green (dirtybird, infant, fondation, caravan) like this a lot mate! the bloody mary mix is the one for me. will def play this. nice to warm up with i think. also loving tony rohr's remix, but is possibly to crazy for what i usually play. great production though!

xpansul (leftroom, plus8…) tony's remix is amazing, thanks a lot

Ryan Johnson (Cargo) i love this releasae, definately one that i would have pruchased. Im a big fan of bloody mary and tony rohr so to get a release with remixes from both was ace. I also like both the original and Wolb. thanks!!! :-)

Gregor Tresher (Cocoon) i like both of the remixes.

Sebbo (Liebe*Detail) tony rohr mix is dope

Holgi Star (Kiddaz FM / Rompecabeza) hey franco mon bianco :-) i really like and support the tony rohr rmx..nice one !!

DJ Rebekah (Criminal Records) The Tony Rohr remix is the winner here for me....wicked! I also like the Bloody Mary remix for my earlier/warm up sets! Wolb is great too..thanks, these will definitely be played out!

Ivan Smagghe Black Strobe I quite like this, it is minimal but has an edge

Frankie Krak (Frankie) like much the release from Franco Bianco
fav track is the mary bloody mix of mola : nice groove and deep atmosphere..will play this one the most i think original & tony rohr mix are nice too will try also wolb track to play...interesting deep & bleepy track

Nathan Coles (Wiggle) Great release! my favorite's the bloody mary remix

Anthony Collins (Get Physical): i liked the original track good job hombre !!!

Neilon Pitamber (dubkult/living records) quite good. may play. tony rohr mix is best for me.

Dave Martin (Technique / Immigrant) Digging the Bloody Mary mix and Wolb...thanks

Jamie Stevens (Infusion) great, diverse EP. really feeling Tony Rohr's stuff at the moment and the Bloody Mary mix hits the spot for me for other moments too.

Santi Xpansul (Xpansul) Tony's remix is the one for me, LOVE IT!

Davide Squillace (Ovum / Sketch / Minisketch) i like the remix... mary does a villa after party job .. enjoyable with friends..

Emma Thompson (Misstress De Funk / BBC Radio 1) love every track on this release, bloody mary remix, and wolb original my favourites, bloody mary mix is gorgeous!

John Selway (Kompakt) enjoying Tony's mix, quality as always. Nice and smooth mix from Bloody Mary as well.

Louis Osbourne All mixes of Mola are quite good. My favourite is the Bloody Mary mix..... although Tony's mix will probably have more floor action. Overall v.nice. 7/10 Thanks Louis Osbourne

Dave Mothersole MOS Radio great name franco bianco. like these tracks - bloody ary mix, wolb and mola. good ep.

loco dice (desolat, m_nus, ovum, cadenza, cocoon….)
bloody mary´s rmx is the one for me.

alex attias (visions inc, freedom soundz, num ltd, still music...)
really dope stuff. original and remixes are strong. a great release
that will get a lot of attention.

andrew grant (dc10 ibiza)
tony rhor mix is on point like always!! 9/10

luciano esse (safari electronique, kailash, atypical farm)
bloody mary is my favorite!!

marcel knopf (mosferry)
tony rohr rmx ist knaller. der ist so schön knackige. der geht
bestimmt gut im club.

patrick bateman (tic tac toe records)
was most up for the bloody mary remix, which i will be playing.

+ + + buy + + +

http://www.decks.de

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/323713-01.htm

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...136278/mola_ep

and many many others....