CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Registered

Default New! GRANTORINO "Ice Cream" - NuDeepMusic

Another good release on NU DEEP MUSIC distributed by GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS.

This is the time for GRANTORINO, the mad duo by DJ RICO and MR. FUZZ.
The French touchè makes a project in its typical style….simply and massive. The female brasilian vocals make this project so exclusive.
Just one good remix by STEVE PARADISE…and the game is done.

GRANTORINO "Ice Cream"

Listen:
Main Mix (7:11)
Mr. Fuzz paradise Dub (6:55)
Steve Paradise Remix (7:19)

Funky latin project by Grantorino a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz & Dj Rico for this second release on NU DEEP MUSIC.

Written & produced by Grantorino aka Dj Rico & Mr. Fuzz.
Composed, arranged, edited and mixed by Grantorino.
Guitar, Bass & Keys by Frederic Faupin (Mr. Fuzz).
©NU DEEP MUSIC-2008
www.myspace.com/nudeepmusic

Distribution & Licensing:
Gotta Keep Faith Distribution
Info: office@gkfrecords.it
licensing@gkfrecords.it
-------------------
Feedbacks :

-RICHARD EARNSHAW-“ Nice set of mixes. All are playable! Have a good weekend!”
-ANTONELLO COGHE (Vega Rec.)-“ Very nice!!! Love it. My best "Mr. Fuzz paradise". Go head guys. Hug.”
-RAY FENWICK (Converge UK)– “ I have been listening to this all day and the Mr Fuzz Paradise Dub is my favorite closely followed by the main mix. Both of these mixes will fit into my sets very well and should go down a treat with the deep house heads. I will definitely be supporting this tune over the coming months and i am already looking forward to playing it a lot. The more i listen to the Mr Fuzz Paradise Dub the better it gets. One of the best tracks i have heard this year. Keep it up lads!!!”
-DJ RORK– “Good release ..I like it ! Sexy vocal and good groove of drum.. Main Mix 8/10…My kinda jam!”
-LEVI (Radiooo.dj)– “You are surprising Me again-again-and-again! So, the Nu stuff: Ice Cream is really cool!!
I'll promote my radio and on my new mix too!Special thanks to Mr. Fuzz and his paradise dub mix!”
-Henri Kohn (Clubstar)– “Main mix is cool. I will play it a lot”
-Tanja Kullmann (Sosue)– “Really really hot! Mr. fuzz paradise dub is fantastic, will play it a lot!”
-MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spirit of House)– “With "Ice cream", Grantorino aka Mr. Fuzz and DJ Rico present a resistless track featuring Brazilian flavored, sexy female vocals over a funk soaking, deeply rumblin' groove that is enriched with moody synths. The 'Mr. Fuzz Paradise Dub' is smoother and warmer, featuring melodic chords over a percussion enriched groove, while Steve Paradise goes as deep it gets with heavily thumpin' beats leading the way for the vocals and laidback keys.”
-DAN CHADWICK (Session Dubai)- “Loving this! Just in time for outdoor clubbing in Dubai again once Ramadan is over, can’t wait to play it outside in the sunshine in October, a great release.”
-GREG FENTON-“ Hi, gone for the Main Mix now - very nice 7/10”
-CORY (Centric UK)- “To DAMN DEEP LOVING TO DEATH BIG TUNE. ALL MIXES ARE HOT CLASS!”
-DJ KIK–“ Thanks for this release, is really good track, i like it, the best version is about Steve Paradise with is big bass and kick ;o) Good release, all the best for this track”
-FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net)– “Personal reaction : 7 ½ - Favourite track: Mr. Fuzz paradise mix - Comment : .Excellent deep-house package, I will support it and play it .”
-Dean Serafini (Jjaz Project Magazine)- “Nu Deep’s second release is the very interesting “Ice Cream” which comes in three distinct flavours. The “Main Mix” leans heavily on the synths while the sultry female vocals raise the temperature a notch. Mr Fuzz takes it all deep and dubby with tribalesque beats while the “Steve
Paradise Mix” takes disco style bass and guitars and blends them with those vocals and some seriously groovy synths. Tasty!”
Old 10-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Default New feedbacks -->

-DJ PELAU- “On this particular song, my favorite mix(es) downloaded to keep and play, are the Mr. Fuzz and Steve Paradise mixes. On the first mix, by Mr. Fuzz, the congas and regular patterned house beat work well, as the other elements drop in, the strength is ok, but not that great. I love the spanish lingo, sexy and spread over the vibe too. This is ok, not brilliant. Nice loungey energy, but not that infectious.
On the second mix, by Steve Paradise, the start seems a bit more stern, and to the point before any other elements drop in. When they do - similarly to the previous mix mentioned above, the congas create some sort of excitement but the guitars and other elements are cool enough for loungey atmospheres and isn't all that grandeur.”

-DJ MANNIX – “Steve Paradise mix is my fave, another cool track from the GFK stable”

-SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS - "We like all versions, but the preferred is the STEVE PARADISE REMIX"