CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Registered

Default New! CIAPPY DJ & DAVIDE MURRI --> Promo!

CIAPPY DJ & DAVIDE MURRI Feat. FABRIZIO SCARAFILE "WINDS OF VICTORIA" [GKF055]

Listen:
C&D Main Mix (8:36)
Cuban Jazz Libre Mix (5:20)
Ciappys Dub Mix (6:54)

Ciappy Dj come back again on Gotta Keep Faith, with Davide Murri. This project is a sunny latin house stuff. A Davide Murri's idea born during his journey in Cuba. All arrangements are pure class. Fabrizio Scarafile plays his Tenor Saxophone, Davide has arranged all keys and sang with Annaluna all backvocals and corinho. Ciappy is the brain behind all live drums and percussions. Just 3 versions for the main release: 2 latin house and 1 strictly jazz-salsa. This project will be in your bag for a long time.

These 2 guys are house globetrotters!!! They have remixed SuSu Bobien on GKF, Rachel Claudio, Jocelyn Brown, Spiritual Blessings, and many others. Their music were released on Tony Records, Prog City Deep, Clubstar, Dae Deep, Ministry of Sound. The third element, Fabrizio Scarafile, has enriched this beautiful track that will be a latin house anthem!!
Written by D. Murri/G. Marasciulo
All arrangements by Davide Murri, Fabrizio Scarafile, Ciappy Dj.
Tenor Saxophone : Fabrizio Scarafile
Piano & all keyboards : Davide Murri
Backvocals & corinho : Davide Murri & Annaluna
All live drums & percussions : Ciappy Dj

Thanks to: Fabrizio Scarafile, Grace, Adry, Andy Garcia, and Arturo Sandoval

© & (P) Gotta Keep Faith Records/ASCAP 2008
GOTTA KEEP FAITH Rec.
Via Pollini, 5 – 20125 – Milano (Italy)
WWW.GKFRECORDS.IT
For Licensing, please contact:
licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Design : Sanchezlife - WWW.SANCHEZLIFE.COM (www.myspace.com/sanchezlife)

Reviews:
-DJ POPE (Baltimore/POJI) –“This world wind joint is hhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooootttttttttttttttt!”

-DJ RORK – “My favorite Cuban Jazz Libre. Sunshine release, very nice jazz song..Play & chart. :)”

-RICHARD EARNSHAW – “Really liking the Cuban Jazz of Winds of Victoria."

-ANTONELLO (VEGA Rec.) –“Yes, this work of Ciappy & Davide is really big!!”

-MICHEL (Radio Station Millenium 107.4) –“Very big track of lounge music. High quality.”

-SIMONE NANI (Houseparadise.it) –“I’m listening more times the Main Mix, what to say….beautiful! Vote 10/10!! Everything is cool, the fresh & summer melody, the sax and all arrangements! Top production!”

-MR. FUZZ – “Ciappy Dj is really talented. This ep is another proof. Luv the jazzy swing during all trax. Ciappy’s dub mix is the best mix for me. Good bassline and tribe vox behind the Rhodes. Really hypnotic.”

-MICHAEL FOSSATI (Spiritofhouse.com) –“Gotta Keep Faith present the beautiful sun drenched, latin flavored "Winds of Victoria" by Ciappy DJ and Davide Murri which is all about a mellow, laidback groove that is topped with sweet vocal chants, wonderful tenor saxophone by Fabrizio Scarafile and jazzy keys. The stripped down dub strengthens the beats and drums for a more intense vibe, while the 'Cuban Jazz Libre Mix' is a marvelous piece of jazz-salsa.”

-Ken Terry – “Congrats on yet another beautiful testament to your brilliant
music production talent and collaboration with Fabrizio Scarafile.
I will be showcasing "Winds of Victoria" in my next radio mixshow
for Pulse Radio UK, Magma Web Italy. (for Maurizio Clemente) and
Takasaki FM Japan. I will send you a copy. Grazie! : )”
Old 07-26-2008, 05:05 AM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks...

- JOSH from BLAZE – “Very nice!!!! I wish you had a singer on your music…. It would be even nicer!!!”

- LOUIE LOU GORBEA – “Hey Ciappy... Sorry I have not gotten back to you...Just got back from Europe... I played it at Cavo Paradiso in Mykonos and they loved it…..Keep up the great work...Lovin’ your vibe...”

- BODDHI SATVA – “Hey man, I like what I heard, really good music and composition. Peace, Light and Blessings”

- DJ OJI – “Yes, yes, yes. I love this Groove Ciappy dj. It makes me want to get away to the islands. Great job. Peace.”

- ABICAH SOUL – “Like this…”

- JOSEF (Joey Kay) – “Thank you for the kindness, first off Hey, also, I must say, I love your label GKF and what you all do...Peace/Blessings from Chicago, USA.”

- DJ ROMAIN – “Hey Ciappy, wassupp!!! yes!!! I will check out your new Production. Peace.”

- DJ PS – “Sup Ciappy, how are you? Thanks for your fantastic music. Your last one, "Winds Of Victoria" is really nice!!!! I like the 3 tracks. The 2nd, is my favorite of it (sounds a bit moodymann!!). I played yours in my last mix.”

- DJ ALADDIN (The Souldub Quartet) –“The Winds of Victoria is very smooth and has a very nice vibe, Ciappy Dj always brings a very different vibe to all of his productions which is great cause being flexable can be very creative, and he is... like this track Winds of Victoria! Always in my crate!”

- ARNAUD D – “Oh yes man ...It’s one hot deep track. You have my support.”

- DJ ALTINMIX – “Hi bro !!!!! I like your production sound really so good !!!! I love the spiritual jazz afro cuban !!!!! Very good track & excellent production. Thank you very much to be nice with me & I'm sure "Winds Victoria " will be an "exito "regards from Miami.”

- SOULCOMPLEX Radio Show – “Sounds good your new release! Sun, so sue”

- FC NOND (Brazil) –“Nice all trax. Xoxo”

- ANTO VITALE - “Really nice brotha…”

- DJ MARCELA – “Loving That sound…”
Old 11-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

Default New Feedbacks...

- KENNY CARVAJAL (Habitat Records) – “Excellent Tune! All the mixes are terrific! Good luck with the release.”

- JULIUS PAPP – “Excellent production...Love it!...Beautiful!...Will add to my sets!..Ciao!”

- WAYNE GARDINER (CIMA Recordings) – “This project is very nice man. Like all mixes!! You can really feel the emotion in the music. The "Cuban Jazz Libre Mix” and “Ciappy's Dub Mix” are my favorites. The sax takes you on a mystical ride. I love the changes in drum programming, the percussion promotes a beautiful ethnic feel. Add me to your list of supporters.. Great work guys, GREAT WORK!!!!!!”

- PETER OAKDEN (DJ Kid Creole) – “Another fantastic release from Ciappy & Davide, the guys never fail to impress in the studio, BEAUTIFUL. 8/10”

- NUNO Lourenço (Slip’n’Slide) – “Is really pretty cool...good vibe. The sound of the summer. Really like that, Keep it going mate Peace”

- DAVE ALCOCK (Mn2S) – “Hey mate, many thanks for sending this over. Very nice production, but I find the sax to be a little too prominent so I don’t think I would play those versions, but I don’t like the 3rd mix on the package. Good release.”

- ALEX DIMITRI (South Soul) – “Yo, nice package... got my support!”

- ANDY ROBERTS (Mixed Signals Music) – “Hey Ciappy , loving this ep. Proper jazz house. Keep up the good work.”

- SERGIO MATINA – “Very very good package... (this is really music!!!) All trax are good but my preferred is: Winds of Victoria (C&D Main Mix) The Sax line is amazing...!!!”

- VICTOR DA SILVA – “Hi bro, thanks for all the promos. Really good vibes you've been producing. I wish u all the best.”

- ENRICO DELAITI – “Thank you very much 4 this project. I will play it 4 sure. Really nice!”

- DARREN HOLLAND (Baldeloox) – “Got Winds of Victoria, I played that in my down-low bar gig…. It’s a cool track.”

- FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net) – “This is a lounge bar summer essential tune. Quality track with an infectious latin jazz flavour. Full support !!”

- Phil Hooton - “Wow what a fantastic journey and trasition of deephouse and jazz. Awesome 10/10. Love it. Peace”

- Elizabeth Benka-Davies -“I loved all versions, which has a warm jazzy samba feel. Loving the sax and live instruments featured, it makes the music come alive. Marks out of 10 would be 9/10. May God bless and guide you to see and acheive wonderful things..”