CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-20-2018, 08:25 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default Promo Pick: Khulile feat. Zanele Khumalo - Love Is All I Feel - Grooveland Records

Promo Pick: Khulile feat. Zanele Khumalo - Love Is All I Feel - Grooveland Records Relesae March 09,2018.

This is a gem!! Everything from production work to the lovely vocals of Khulile Ntsetsha aka Khulile from Uitenhage Town, South Africa. Khulile comes through like a mermaid singing to your soul while the music flows right through you. (that was my experience listening to it) Anyway this package is wonderful.

All the mixes are super and offer a distinct look into each producers musical background and tastes.First up we have the Original Kholwaku Mix which is a beautiful mix featuring some heavenly keys and vocals and makes Khulile stand out.The Calvin Remix is super and deejay's are going to be playing this version cause it's dance floor friendly,soulful and elements featured are what dancers prefer.As we move on the FKA Mash Afro Glitch Mix is one that afro house dj's will rock as it's smooth,deep,and laced with a gorgeous piano riff,perscussions and vocal flow,this one is a favorite for me.I like this one a lot.Ronee Deep Remix is exactly what it is.. deep,sensual and mid-tempo,this version is along the lines of afro soulful,which is another favorite of mine off this fantastic package.As we move along we bump into the fourth cut of this joint the Urbe Deep Connextions Remix,a broken-beat ride with a lovely saxophone over the music and makes this version yet another fav for me. Love Is All YOU are going to Feel with this sixth cut which is the Zawadi Remix and it's right up there with the rest as this one is layed out proper as it jumps off with moody intro and goes into a dance floor flow and yes ! This version with it's heavenly keyboard work is a favorite for me.

Can't pick a favorite mix as all of them touched me in a special way. Quality package and release and In the end Love is all I felt and thus making this package a promo pick of this week.

SammyRock aka Soul Oasis of Cyberjamz Radio.
http://cyberjamz.com