CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 01-25-2007, 12:19 PM
Spiritual Blessings

Default Gotta Keep Faith Release 010 + one more Promo!!

On 23th of January GOTTA KEEP FAITH released the 013th.

A mini Ep. 2 Project, DEEP and HOUSE GUM.

Here first Feedbacks:

-DJ Dealer (Look At You Records)-"I'm feelin the Dub of "Deep" and also feelin "House Gum".

-Louis Radio (Equal Rec.)-"Really nice track...really works the floor!!!! Floor reaction is very good!"

-Michael Fossati (SpiritOfHouse.com)-"After last years smash "Sexy" on Tony Records (the label of the legendary Tony Humphries), Ciappy DJ returns with the slammin' "Ciappy'N'Deep EP" on Gotta Keep Faith Records. "Deep (everybody dance)" is a deeply thumpin' track featuring sexy vocals by Angy Partipilo and a melodic synths alongside a wicked jazzy organ. The dub strips the organ while taking it to even deeper grounds. "House gum" is on more minimal vibe, featuring electronic drops alongside spacey keys."

-Osamu M (Tokyo)-"I like 'House Gum', nice deep tech house."

-Bernd Niedergesaess (Radio 42)-"Awesome hot stuff. Love the "Mellow Mix" (of course) the most. But the "Gum Dream" will be the hot club spinner. Great beatz with a cool synth wave in it. Feel it in my bones."

-Melchyor A (Slip’n’slide, Swank recordings, Gotta Keep Faith)-"My favourite track : "House Gum", this track is on my top 10 for this month, it's dope, I like minimal flavour of this version,Dope, dope, dope !"

-DA FUZZ (Deep Touch / Filtered / Soulgroove / GKF)-"10/10 for “Ciappy - Deep“. I’ll play it for sure in my set. 3 mixes are excellent. The tracks are warm and groovy. Electro/sub bass line is pumpy and hypnotic in the same time. The dub mix is fantastic. There’s a really nice work on the rhythmic. It’s a hot tune."

-Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net)-"Ciappy DJ's debut release on Gotta Keep Faith Records is a very hot EP, "Deep (everybody dance)" is a solid deep track with poweful beats and an infectious jazzy vibe, the Dub mix is a more solid pumpin' affair, while "House gum" is a groovy minimal track infected with some electronic elements and warm pads."

-Ken Terry (Usa-Japan)-"I very much appreciate. I Love your song EVERYBODY DANCE. Excellent!"

-Danilo D'andrea (Party Groove Radio)-"Excellent release, jazzy and deep, with deepest soul on funky platform, good for finest side of house music aka "Deep Inside Chart", I will support it!"

-Christophe Marceaux (Deepinside.co.uk)-"I love this track !!!!! high rotation on Deepinside Radio"

Please leave your feedback : office@gkfrecords.it
------------------------------------------------------

But as you know we have always some good news in our bag, so for you and in exclusive preview, this time MELCHYOR A come back again with another Jazzy House single...available in Promo just for few days.

Old 02-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Cool..Lookin forward to these cuts.