CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Blakink Productions

Default GRAVITY(NYC) feat WIL MILTON @ SAPPHIRE SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008

Greetings All,
What an adventurous February we had. February 08 was a real party month for GRAVITY(NYC), with a total of three GRAVITY(NYC) events.

The last 2nd Sunday at SAPPHIRE in FEBRUARY was a very tastefully evening. Then we had our big membership and guest COMPLIMENTARY ADDMISSION “JUST for YOU” event at THE DELANCEY, which was extraordinary. We ended FEBRAURY 08 with our monthly THURSDAY AFTER WORK event at THE DELANCEY.

Now comes MARCH, and we are at it again. Join us for another GRAVITY(NYC) series in NEW YORK CITY SUNDAY March 9, 2008 @ SAPPHIRE 249 ELDRIDGE Street featuring your resident DJ WIL MILTON. Come on down, and hang out with your extended family WIL, RODNEY, CINDY. LAWRENCE, COCO, and ACE, as well as THE GRAVITY(NYC) members.

We will also be celebrating the birthday of GRAVITY(NYC) core member JOSIE RITONDO. This is going to be real fun. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE”.

WIL MILTON has a real nice musical surprise for you SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008. Don’t miss out on this true experience, as he will be experimenting with different sounds, moods, and timbre.

JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL GRAVITY(NYC) members. We have several laminated membership cards that have not been picked up by members at the box office, upon signing our membership application. If you have your original (cardstock) card, please inform one of THE GRAVITY(NYC) team, and we will gladly update your card to lamination.

SEE YOU SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008

EVENT: GRAVITY(NYC) feat. WIL MILTON
DATE: SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008
VENUE: SAPPHIRE
ADDRESS: 249 ELDRIDGE ST(bet E. Houston & Stanton st)
Time: 6pm-2am
OPENING SET: DJ ACE
HOSTED by: RODNEY CARTER, CINDY HARDEN, LAWRENCE, COCO
Old 03-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Blakink Productions

Greetings All,

I am personally inviting you to our GRAVITY(NYC) event this SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008 @ SAPPHIRE. My friend, I just need to share with you my agenda for this Sunday’s event at GRAVITY(NYC). But before I do. Have you ever discovered after preparing or fixing one of your favorite meals, that you grew tired of its taste, and desired a new acquired taste? Music is like food, as we share similar taste. After awhile, you want to try some new music, prior to hearing songs on a continuum basis.

With this in mind, I have decided to build on the musical programming that I have designed at GRAVITY(NYC) for you, and want to try something different this Sunday. Top 40 hit dance music is like the same old dish that you eat on a constant. The top 40 records are excellent records, have kept my name positively in one’s conversation, which I thank you all for supporting me. However, I want to experiment, challenge you all musically to some new music, and give you something more tangible.

As many of you have labeled TOP FORTY=(BEING A SAFE DJ), expect some new broken beats, new soulful vocals, tribal, up-tempo, down tempo, mid-tempo, sets that will not be mixed, as well as many familiar songs that you may already know. Playing the same songs is like robbing you, or selling you short of new music. Why Come to GRAVITY(NYC) to hear songs that you have just heard the night before. We are in the best of times for music, despite the declination of music sales. Music is good now. It is highly obtainable to the public more that ever. GRAVITY(NYC) will take part of the world’s music revolution.

My goal is to create something fresh for you all, keep you coming back for more and to capture the experience that you have been searching for. We want to create something different, other than what our peers of entertainment have done an excellent job with.

So, you and I can break some new songs collectively. Don’t miss out on this, because this will be a moment to live for.

Moreover, we will be celebrating the birthday of GRAVITY(NYC) core member JOSIE RITONDO this SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008. Happy Birthday JOSIE.

JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL GRAVITY(NYC) members. We have several laminated membership cards that have not been picked up by members at the box office, upon signing our membership application. If you have your original (cardstock) card, please inform one of THE GRAVITY(NYC) team, and we will gladly update your card to lamination.

SEE YOU SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008

EVENT: GRAVITY(NYC) feat. WIL MILTON
DATE: SUNDAY MARCH 9, 2008
VENUE: SAPPHIRE
ADDRESS: 249 ELDRIDGE ST(bet E. Houston & Stanton st)
Time: 6pm-2am
OPENING SET: DJ ACE
HOSTED by: RODNEY CARTER, CINDY HARDEN, LAWRENCE, COCO