CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 03-08-2008, 04:44 PM
RAW ARTISTIC RECORDS

Default Ralf GUM feat. Diamondancer – All This Love For You

Ralf GUM feat. Diamondancer – All This Love For You – GOGO 029 incl. remixes by Rocco

Out now on Traxsource:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=14784

The heat continues! Taken from Ralf GUM’s forthcoming album ‘Uniting Music’ with remixes by Rocco this release is sure to be a big one.

Germany’s prime Deephouse-DJ/Producer, soulful activist and GOGO Music head honcho, Ralf GUM follows up his hit-single ‘Kissing Strangers’ with another dope tune taken from his forthcoming debut masterpiece album titled ‘Uniting Music’. ‘All this Love For You’ features Detroit’s Diamondancer. Ralf’s swinging beats and fierce Rhodes progression build the perfect sound bed for Diamond’s very personal view on her first decade in house-music.
Remixes are contributed by one of France’s finest House-Music-Artists Rocco. His Main Mix of ‘All This Love For You’ is purest peak time action, while his Spoken Mix works well for all occasions from warm-up to late-night.

Tracklisting:

1 - Ralf GUM Original Mix 5:54
2 - Rocco Spoken Dub Mix 7:41
3 - Rocco Main Mix 6:44
4 - Ralf GUM Instrumental Mix 5:54
5 - Rocco Main Instrumental 6:44
6 - Rocco Dub Instrumental 7:41
7 - Ralf GUM Bonus Beat 4:34
8 - Rocco Bonus Beat 4:38
9 – Ralf GUM Radio Edit 3:45

Some reactions:

:: "Wow, thanks a lot for this new slammin’ promo! We have another winner here. Wicked spoken word vocal, Original and Rocco Spoken are our fav mixes. Full support from Tony and Jacko!" Tony Humphries / Jacko (Tony Records, USA)

:: "Ralf GUM Original Mix: amigo Ralf, this beat is really good. I hear a serious work here, great track, really like it ralfieBoy! One of the best beats I heard from you. Rocco mixes are great too. I prefer his Main Mix, but the Spoken is good too - maybe better for small clubs and the Main for bigger ones, full support on this one amigos!" Kiko Navarro (Spain)

:: "Really like the vibe of this, nice vocal, bouncy, deep and of course techy beats as well...thanks for the promo!" Osunlade (Yoruba Records)

:: "Your Original mix absolutely hit me. And we dance and dance. Never stop! Superb groove. Great vox. Haven't heard such a track for a long time." DJ Leroi (Deeptownmusic, Switzerland)

:: "Respect! I love all the mixes. Full support! 10/10" Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)

:: "Rocco is on Fire...Amazing Deep floor Anthem!" Jask (soulfuric, large, thaisoul, traxsource)

:: "I absolutely love 'All this love for you'." Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul, UK)

:: "I like the Original Mix, will play & chart." Chris.G (The Henchmen /Nightlife Mag, France)

:: "I will play the Rocco Main Intrumental." Franck Roger (Real Tone Records, France)

:: "Love Ralf's Instrumental and the Beat version. 8/10" Greg Fenton (UK)

:: "This joint right here....is gonna KILL IT in Miami." Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM, NY)

:: "Excellent release, I will support it and 4 me is perfect Rocco's mixes." Danilo D'Andrea (Partygroove Radio, Italy)

:: "Nice sir, very nice!" Michael Alan (Sweat, Atlanta)

:: "Thanks for the promo another quality tune, we have placed the Rocco Spoken Mix on our A list. Great stuff!" Steve Marshall (CEO/Program Director, The Northern Radio Group)

:: "The hypnotic Original is sensational. A future 'All Time Favorite'." Thomas Fath (Deepvibes, Germany)

:: DJVox.com (Italy)
Extracted from the brilliant new album, we now see this wonderful track in various sauces including remixes by that French house captain Rocco. It is very hard to choose a favourite mix on this as there are in fact 9 versions to go for but, after numerous listens it could just be that the 'Rocco Main Mix' is the one that does it for me with its great atmosphere and wide open production work. A great release that will do much damage in Miami.

:: www.SpiritOfHouse.com
Pick of the week!

:: www.jjazproject.com
I first heard this around a month ago and I’ve been hooked ever since. Although there’s a package of nine mixes from Rocco and Ralf himself, I’ve rarely strayed beyond the “Original”. There’s a deep groove complimented by an awesome spoken vocal in which Diamondancer talks to her lover with words that evoke the passion of their relationship. It’s only when you listen closely that you realise her lover is actually the music and that despite the passion the references aren’t sexual at all. Rocco’s mixes take you even deeper with a darker, techier edge to them complete with a retro synth arrangement in his “Main Mix”. This does it for me on so many levels: I don’t think it matters whether you listen to this at home, in the car or in a club - this is house music of the very highest order!

More info and soundfiles on www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-029.php