CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Esprada

Default Daniel Kyo - Silvered : Remixed (Incl Yohan Esprada Mix)

Silvered: remixed
Produced by Daniel Kyo

Daniel Kyo returns to next dimension music as Silvered gets the
remix treatment featuring 4 variations from the deep house lounge to
gritty electro; Just the right ingredients for any mixset !!

Track(s):

01 Silvered [original mix] (5:56)
02 Silvered [Andrew Chibale Mix] (6:10)
03 Silvered [Yohan Esprada Mix] (6:45)
04 Silvered [Audio Noir Rekonstruction Mix] (10:22)
05 Silvered [Hoomegroove Project Mix] (8:18 )

Beatport Exclusive Date: 10/10/2008
Worldwide Release Date: 11/06/2008
Format: Digital
Catalog: ndm 1174

https://www.beatport.com/fr-FR/html/...lvered_remixed

Feedbacks:

"Love the progression of the keys and sythns, strings and percussion elements of the Yohan Esprada' mix – will try to drop this mix if not Chibale's feast on my show this Friday. Though the whole package got my attention from the first note making it even harder to choose between the mixes; this is lush assortment of deep house bliss and electro elegance."
DJ Marcia Carr aka Marcia Da Vinyl MC (UK)
Affiliates: PushFM / Playback/ Southport Weekender / Tru Skool

"That is another excellent NDM release from one of the label's top producers.Original mix is a deep bass-driven bomber which would fit in any deephouse proper mixset. Andrew Chibale and Yohan Esprada have done excellent late nite / early morning remakes of the original, while the Audio Noir Rekonstruction mix is an explosive deep-electro alternative to push the release even further! Much respect to the NDM family. 9/10 "
Logic Fusion Orkestra (Greece)
Affiliates: next dimension music, Motion FM

"This is a particularly atmospheric track with a package of mixes that should cover off most types of venue. Whilst all of the mixes are on point, I've been most impressed by the "Andrew Chibale Mix" which is, in my opinion, the deepest of the mixes. I also like the way that all the remixers have managed to preserve sufficient elements from the "Original" to keep the track recognisable. In terms of appeal, this should work for those of you who like a sound that takes you from the lounge towards a deep tech groove."
Dean Serafini (UK)
Affiliates: JJazproJect Magazine

"...warm melodies over a bumpin' backdrop, with the included remixes giving you the choice between lovely deep house and gritty electrofied interpretations."
Mike Fossati (Switzerland)
Affiliates: Spirit of House

"The Yohan Esprada Mix is my favorite. Like the Original and the Andrew Chibale Mix as well! Thanks for the awesome music guys!"
Sosue (Germany)
Affiliates: Soulkomplex Radioshow

"Excellent joint for the dancefloor... my crowd like this sound Yohan Esprada Remix is my favorite mix of the package. I'll try in my next mixes."
DJ PS (Spain)
Affiliates: dj-ps.blogspot.com / etxekalte klub, san sebastian

"Very nice. original mix for me. Will play a lot. cheers !"
Henri Kohn (Germany)
Affiliates: Conya Records / ClubStar

"The original is nice ... good energy."
Joe DiPadova
Affiliates: Deeper Shades, Tribal Winds, Seed and more ...

"Some deep electro bass and 70's synths introduces "Silvered". This track has a good reaction on dancefloor, the hypnotic sounds make the people go crazy. The "Chibale mix" is right and genially hypnotic….what a trip! The "Yohan Esprada remix" is so deep & cool that we need to play it absolutely in some lounges @ 3 am. Nice! Will play it!"
Spiritual Blessings (Italy)
Affiliates: Gotta Keep Faith/Stealth/NDM/MSM/SSRadioUk/MotionFM US

"Audio Noir mix tears some stuff up, this track jumps off. Homegroove Project also has an amazing sound that takes the track to the next level. " - 3.5 / 5
Dirty [M] (USA)
Affiliates: Solvent Entertainment

"Chibale and original for me" - 4.0 / 5
Art Patrice (Croatia)
Affiliates: Synthetic Arts Recordings

" ... props here. The original Silvered mix is a fav too. Good release." - 4.0 / 5
Soren LaRue (USA)
Affiliates: System Recordings/Source of Gravity/Protium Music/Visionary Mindz/Televisionary Records/SINsation

"Daniel Kyo's "Silvered" covers the gamut of enjoyable house sounds making this a very versatile release." - 4.0 / 5
Vital (USA)
Affiliates: R-Type Records, Sight and Sound Media Productions, Minc Lounge, Lizard Lounge, Afterhoursdjs.org

"Good beats. " - 3.0 / 5
Chloe Harris (USA)
Affiliates: further, b-sides, proton radio, litheum, machine agency, djdownload

"Solid mid range tech and prog house" - 3.0 / 5
Matty (USA)
Affiliates: London West Records, Relentless Beats, HOUSE 7340, Club Myst

"Wicked tracks. lovely melody. 4/5 " - 4.0 / 5
Oskar Hinojosa aka Kalavera (USA)
Affiliates: MyPromoPool

"Original its cool , like the vocals " - 3.0 / 5
Memo Insua (Mexico)
Affiliates: Unite Pro / Skizzo Mexico / Witty tunes / Cromarti Records

"Very Nice EP " - 4.0 / 5
Miss Nine (Netherlands)
Affiliates: Turn On..., Vonyc Sessions, 925 Digital, Armada, Yonutsoshi, Harem

"Groovy!" - 3.5 / 5
Nosmo v Kris B (USA)
Affiliates: DI.fm, Protonradio.com, Baroque Records, System Recordings, Nightshade Music

"The original version is a very catchy hou8se production, a bit of tech influence that set's the groove. Remix from Homegroove is a bit more electro and deep but still very nice." - 3.5 / 5
KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)
Affiliates: Rosa Dei Venti Club - Monumento - Paips Café

"Stabby audio noir better reactions" - 3.5 / 5
Ian 3dge (UK)
Affiliates: Jerry Frempong guest slot on Push FM ; Weekly show on oldskoolanthemz.com; Monthly residency Alchemy

"Andrew Chibale is proving to be a very reliable remixer. Would consider this a step up from the original, just more details here and there. I don't like every sound he uses, but you can tell a lot of thought and effort went into this. My pick of the pack would have to be the Homegrove Project Mix though. It has just the right ingredients..."- 3.0 / 5
Darin Epsilon (USA)
Affiliates: Balance Record Pool, DI.fm, Curvve, System Recordings, Dissident Music, Source of Gravity

"Daniel Kyo's Deep House releases lately have been terrific and this one is as well. He is really on a streak. I like all of the mixes..."- 4.0 / 5
DJ Marcus (USA)
Affiliates: DI.FM, XTC Radio London; frisky Radio; Progressions with DJ Marcus

"Nice funky moves , good sound. well mastered." - 4.0 / 5
Liluca (Colombia)
Affiliates: MyPromoPool

"First 3 mixes for me. Really enjoy the deeper chilled vibe on these..." - 4.5 / 5
Don Stone (USA)
Affiliates: SINsation Sound, Loopfreaks, ESP, Gravity Entertainment

"Nce deep housey edged vibe, ideally for getting things moving up a gear Good release!" - 3.0 / 5
Andy Newland (UK)
Affiliates: bedrock, ministry of sound, twisted audio, renaissance, baroque, bellarine

"House, at times deep, and times progressive, and rather on the funky side as well!" - 4.5 / 5
Rohan from Tokyo (India)
Affiliates: Noraneco

"Some nice early material for my warm up set's, especially like the Homegroove project, nice rolling feel! and the Andrew Chibale mix, nice kinda techy feel!" - 3.5 / 5
Sasha Le Monnier (UK)
Affiliates: Source Of Gravity/Ascension Records/Nightshade Music /Balkan Connection/Pangea Recordings/Bellarine