CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Registered

Default new GOGO Music – Ralf GUM feat. Kafele

:: Ralf GUM feat. Kafele “Complicated” – GOGO 040
GOGO Music starts the year with absolute hotness, as “Complicated” with remixes by Raw Artistic Soul, DJ Christos and Kafele is a surefire winner and following up a highly successful year 2009 in which all releases of the label hit the Top 10 sales charts on Traxsource.

Get it here:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...lias=downloads
Hit Top 10 on Traxsource within 2 days.
Some early press reactions and reviews:
SpiritofHouse.com (Switzerland)
In the spotlight!
History repeats itself as Ralf GUM and his GOGO Music imprint kick the new year off strong with the essential "Complicated" featuring heartfelt vocals and superb trumpet play by Kafele, while Ralf GUM blesses us with a musical reach jewel oozing with a deep and soulful yet infectious vibe. Phil Kullmann aka Raw Artistic Soul goes as deep as it gets, turning the song into an absolutely irresistible dance floor gem that is guaranteed to cause a stir thanks to the hypnotizing chords used. South Africa's DJ Christos contributes both a classical styled soulful rendition as well as a deeper Afro workout. Last but not least there is Kafele's relaxed interpretation perfect for chillin' or loungin'. by Michael Fossati
Magma DJ web (Italy)
The track is absolutely great! Lovely vocals by Kafele. Ralf GUM Main Mix has an afro beat with deep touch. The synth, the trumpet and the voices gives it something magic. Raw Artistic Soul Mixes are with a good intro, voices loops and with a minimal touch. Energetic... perfect for the dancefloor. DJ Christos Mixes are more deep and psycadelic...both the version... good vibes and sounds. Kafele remix brings a lot of bossa style...extremely refined and musically. Useful the instrumental versions. Another pearl under GOGO's brand. by Alessio Furia
Faizemusic (UK)
Ralf GUM has just notched up another fantastic year in his career and enters 2010 with this very powerful soulful release reflecting his love for sexy tunes with astonishing freshness and prodigious deepness. This time he teamed up with Kafele, trumpeter, composer and producer, has been playing the trumpet for over 18 years, who he remixed already for the praised “Above the sky” release on his GOGO Music label. Ralf’s Main Mix is a musical rich pearl with the right vibe for the dance-floor or just pure listening pleasure. Remixes come courtesy of Phil Kullmann aka Raw Artistic Soul & DJ Christos who both help to maintain a high quality release for those lovers of fine soulful house music. by Steve Parr

Some Ralf GUM feat. Kafele - Complicated - GOGO 040 DJ reactions:
:: "Main Mix and Main Instrumental: Awesome!" Sting International (Shelter, NYC)
:: "Super track, I like the mood & melody, nice uplifting vocal! I will test it for sure in my next dj sets and radioshows...Ralf GUM main mix & Raw Artistic Soul dub for me." Yass (France)
:: "Dope-ness." Karizma (USA)
:: "Loving this record, pre class!!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)
:: "Ralf starts the new year off right with a soulful gem featuring soulful vocals from Kafele. hoootttttttt!" Dj Pope (USA)
:: "No words... Just Respect! 10/10" Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)
:: "More magical musical moments from GOGO!" Craig Woodrow (UK)
:: "I love Christos' mixes, Ralf GUM Main Mix and Raw Artistic Soul mixes. Amazing package with great remixes included Original mix! Thank you for it. 10/10" Rocco (France)
:: "I love the Main Mix and a have some tricks up my sleeve for the Raw Artistic Soul reprise. Nice package all around..." Andre Harris (Innate Soul Digital, USA)
:: "Wicked release. Raw Artistic Soul Main is really working for us, all round good stuff." The Layabouts (UK)
:: "Awesome release, quality soulful house with an infectious African vibe, as we expect from GOGO. Love especially Ralf GUM Main Mix. Full support and review guaranteed, including review on God Is A DJ magazine (Spring issue)." Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net, Italy)
:: " I really like the Raw Artistic Soul Main Mix. Nice and deep with a cool vocal. I will be playing this in pacha this weekend for sure." Graham Sahara (Seamless, UK)
:: "Great package. Dope. Well for everyone. Ralf GUM Main Mix is my favourite." Alfred Azzetto (Italy)
:: "very nice package!!!" Luis Radio (Italy)
:: "Hard to choose a favourite here as they are all brilliant! Liking the instrumentation and smoothness of the Main Mix and DJ Christos Magic Session Mix. Raw Artistic Soul has also done another terrific job moving it into high gear." Roed Svensk (Germany)
:: "Simply gorgeous - I love the whole package...another winner from the GOGO camp!" DJ Dealer (Look At You Records)
:: "Slamming. Another great release from Ralfs GOGO camp!!!" Marlon D (Underground Collective, Columbia)
:: "Thank you very much this is such a beautiful song!!!! Deep house music with soul!!!!! It's very hard to choose which mix I ilke the best cos they'r all so good. I will probably play Ralf's and Raw Artistic Soul's first tho." Greg Gauthier (Dance Culture, Djoon, France)
:: "Again a big shot!!!! Main mix is sweet, love the atmosphere. 10/10." Rafael Yapudjian (Pacha Soa Paulo, Brasil)
:: "The overall package is nice. Leaning towards Raw Artistic Soul Mixes. Thanks again." Mark Grant (USA)
:: "This is sweet and sensational, so much love and soul on so many levels." Marc LaCasse (Urbnet, Canada)
:: "Very nice as always, props." DJ Mannix (M8, UK)
:: "DJ Christos afro deep mix is the one for me ... will definitely support. Great job." Ultra Nate (Deep Sugar Music, USA)

As well supported by Reelsoul, Halo, Groove Junkies, Roland Clarke, Vinny Da Vinci, Luis Radio, Vick Lavender, Reel People, Roed Svensk, DJ Dealer, Matthias Vogt, Niall Redmond, Paris One Deeper, Oskido, Bobstar, Marc LaCasse, Craig Stewart, Raunchy Rhythms Radio, DV.FM, Bogdan Taran, Groove Session Radio, Shawn Phillips, Club FM Skopje, Bop FM, YFM, Metro FM, RTE Plus, Smoothtraxx Radio, and many more…
More info and sound-snippets on:
http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/R...d-GOGO-040.php
Old 01-20-2010, 11:48 PM
Registered

Hit #1 in the chart of Traxsource.com. fficeffice" />>>
Many thanks to those who support the tune! >>
To all others: check it, get it, play it!>>