CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 02-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Registered

Default I Am House - Crystal Waters, Sted-E & Hybrid Heights

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

PICK UP I Am House -
Crystal Waters, Sted-E & Hybrid Heights at TRAXSOURCE

CHECK OUT I Am House -
Crystal Waters, Sted-E & Hybrid Heights EPK at FACEBOOK VIDEO

Do you know house? When the dancefloor educates, you won't get homework, you get House-werq'd. Bring on the lesson! A woman that needs no introduction and iconic songstress Crystal Waters teams up with NYC producers Sted-E and Hybrid Heights for a righteous self-proclaiming hit! "I Am House" brings a special kind of pure 4/4 with a number of distinct mixes all by notable East and West Coast remixers to the forefront. Jacob Colon puts forth a slammin' tribal-Latin house jam full of native percussion a proper builds for some peak hour energy. Hip House impresario Mr V teams up with his bud Will Reelsoul Rodriguez to form the Kidzblock production duo offer an all out spoken groove as deep as a groove can get. All in all they compliment original producers, Sted-E & Hybrid Heights remixes of pure club goodness. The playful lot is crowned off nicely by the featured remixes that come courtesy of the legendary House duo and multi award winning producers Kenny Dope & Louie Vega, pka Masters At Work, who drop a no holes-barred smack down epic mix that's sure to be a bonafide crowd-pleaser. If you don't know House, you will after this!

Producer: Sted-E & Hybrid Heights
Written by Crystal Waters, Sted-E & Hybrid Heights
Remixers: Masters At Work, Kidzblock (aka William Reelsoul Rodriguez & Mr. V), Jacob Colon

Executive Producers: Kenny Dope & Tracy "Treydawg" Moralez
Artwork Layout: Tracy Moralez
2018 Dopewax LLC a Division of K-Dope Productions LLC
www.kaydeerecords.com
Demo submissions: TracksforKennyDope@gmail.com
Licensing: Kdopeproductions@gmail.com
Twitter: @dopewax_records
Facebook: Dopewax Records

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound