CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 08-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

Default KEITH THOMPSON & LICKSAMBA "Still Feeling You"

The new fresh work by KEITH THOMPSON and LICKSAMBA.
Includes very strong remixes!

GKF Records is happy & proud to present this release by KEITH THOMPSON & TAREK "LICKSAMBA". Besides versions by LICKSAMBA and KEITH THOMPSON (KDT Remixes) some important remixers have signed this release with their class. We're talking about TONY LORETO, actually one of the most appreciated Italian Dj's and Producers in the world, MR. FUZZ from France, Mr. DEE C'RELL from London, ANDY ROBERTS, the owner and man behind Canadian MIXED SIGNALS MUSIC, STEVE PARADISE from GKF Records and CIAPPY DJ that to celebrate this great song, has realized a superb and classy work with the Music Maestro DAVIDE MURRI and players PAOLO ROMANO & FABRIZIO SCARAFILE. 

1) Licksamba Vocal

Additional Remix & Production by Licksamba.

2) Licksamba Instrumental

3) Ciappy dj & Davide Murri ft. Paolo Romano & Fabrizio Scarafile Remix

Arranged by Davide Murri & Ciappy Dj. Synthetic instruments, strings, piano & keys by Davide Murri. Bass : Paolo Romano. Sax Soprano : Fabrizio Scarafile. Rhythm section : Ciappy DJ

4) KDT Remix Vocal

Additional Remix & Production by Keith Thompson.

5) KDT Remix Instrumental

Additional Remix & Production by Keith Thompson.

6) Dee C'Rell Remix

Additional Remix & Production by Dee C'Rell.All instruments: Dee C'Rell

7) Tony Loreto SS Remix

Additional Remix & Production by Tony Loreto.All instruments: Tony Loreto.

8) Mr. Fuzz Deep Dub

Additional Remix & Production by Fred Faupin a.k.a. Mr. Fuzz. All instruments: Fred Faupin.

9) Steve Paradise Remix

Additional Remix & Production by Steve Paradise. Recorded & mixed at Paradise Studio (VI-Italy)

10) Andy Roberts' Soulenoid Remix

Additional Remix & Production by Andy Roberts.

11) Andy Roberts' Soulenoid

Additional Remix & Production by Andy Roberts.

12) Licksamba Beatless Version

Produced by Tarek & Louis Writers: Tarek Daboul, Louis Ramirez, Keith Thompson

Published by: Jamlure International (BMI) Licensed courtesy of Waking Monster Media.

©Gotta Keep Faith Records – 2010

All rights on this project are an exclusive of GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS.

Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife©

www.sanchezlife.com

For licensing, contact: licensing@gkfrecords.it

Feedbacks:

-DUCE MARTINEZ : Great work guys... I love all the productions you guys are putting out...

-MIKE FOSSATI (Spirit Of House) : Gotta Keep Faith Records are on a roll at the moment, following up their recent bombs with "Still feeling you" by Keith Thompson & Licksamba. The smooth melodious 'Licksamba Vocal' puts the emphasis on Keith Thompson's incomparable voice, while the 'KDT Remix Vocal' turns the heat up for prime time, keeping the vibe soulful. Slammin' remixes by the likes of Tony Loreto, Mr. Fuzz, Dee C'Rell, Andy Roberts, Steve Paradise and Ciappy DJ complete the package.

-RAF’N’SOUL : Talkig about the singer Keith D I have not dubt, he is a true multi talent artist, abiut the version all very great, a lil more, Tony Loreto SS Remix! thanks Tony to represent Italian style in this way with Steve Paradise, Ciappy and Davide Murri!!

Go head GKF Family!!

-LEWIS FERRIER : nice package. Tony Loreto Remix works for me. Nice chunky sound !

-ALEX DIMITRI : Nice one again from GKF, great vocals from Keith. Full Support.

-MARKIE GEE : - "still feeling you" is summertime beast featuring the honeydew vocals of KD Thompson!! I dj must!!!

-GREGORY DEL PIERO : Really nice, Keith Mixes are the One(s) for me

-JONNY MONTANA & CRAIG STEWART : Superb package for the dance floor, very well though out, great vocal from the great man – congratulations.

-SOULMATES : Quite like the LickSamba Vocal and Andy Roberts Soulenoid Dub

-BRUNO FANACK : Ciappy, Davide, Paolo and Fabrizio have made a fantastic work on the beautiful voice of Keith.The best remix for me! Not to be missed.

-SOUL TO UNITE : Keith Thompson is one of the legendary figures in house music and i'm so glad to see him releasing on GKFR. The release is great and i''m really feeling the more soulful and uplifting mixes here. It's real good tho you have some deeper mixes as well as it is a good way to spice up the mix or show. My favourites are the Steve Paradise and Ciappy DJ & Davide Murri remixes! Will support for sure!

-VINCENT DEEPER : Very good GKF once again! The Best for me is Dee C'Rell Remix and Tony Loreto SS Mix. Full support from Paris One Deeper Radio.

-DJ GROOVE : What a nice package again!! for me the ciappy dj remix!! full support!! will chart and play..

-HENRI KOHN (Clubstar): nice! like the org, tony loreto and mr fuzz mixes.

-DJ LEON EL RAY : Keith Thopson & Licksamba serve a very soultry song for emotional summer sunsets.Great vocals and a great package. LickSamba’s beatless Mix is my favourite and will be played at my Lounge events this summer.

-RANDY BRUSSETO : I'm DEFINETLY a big fan of Tony Loreto. His remix is to my ears the best reuse of Keith's very own voice. Massive keys and violins, as usual. So efficient on my soul.

-DJ REPLEE : My fav mixes is (KDT Remix Vocal) and (Tony Loreto SS Remix). Full support.

-DJ BEE (Loca FM-Spain) : Perfect for me. great sounds -Vocal. i like this groove. Dee C`Rell mix for me. Full support.

-DJ PETUNIA : As i said you GKF confirm his constant evolution with this big package, an outstanding performance by Keith Thompson. Soulful at his best with quality remixes, best for me are Licksamba vocal and Ciappy DJ they are pure beauty, melodious and class sounds. My fav is for Tony Loreto who gives a gorgeous interpretation like a Q. Harris production, extraordinary synth turn to a hypnotic track perfect for dancefloor. Like your last featuring this year with Stephanie Cooke, Tony Marino, Danny, This Keith Thompson & Licksamba production is a must have for all soulful lovers. 10/10 Big Thanks and much support.