CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 01-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Registered

Default GKF062 - Marco Soundee Feat. Lil' Fabio

MARCO SOUNDEE Feat. LIL' FABIO "Leaving You Behind" (Incl. Greg Stainer, House Device, Alex Dimitri mixes)

Listen:
Marc Rodgers Main Mix (5:44)
House Device Remix (6:03)
Greg Stainer Dub (5:45)
Alex Dimitri Soulelektro Dub (6:22)

Crazy Italian House track with amazing remixes from Alex Dimitri, Greg Stainer, House Device.
This project developed on 4 traxx is a concentrated of deep house feeling and some funky riffs.
The “Marc Rodgers Main Mix” is produced and mixed by Marc Rodgers a.k.a. Marco Finotello….
yes always him! It’s another Marco's pseudonym.
Follow-up of big remixers : “House Device Remix” and “Greg Stainer Dub” are reaaaaally good!
And “Alex Dimitri Soulelektro Dub” will kill your dancefloor and fire your booth!

1) Marc Rodgers Main Mix
Written, produced, edited and mixed by Marco Finotello
2) House Device Remix
Additional Remix & Productions by House Device
3) Greg Stainer Dub
Additional Remix & Productions by Greg Stainer
4) Alex Dimitri Soulelektro Dub
Additional Remix & Productions by Alex Dimitri “South Soul”

Feedbacks:
-DJ RICO (Deep Y’all – Nu Deep Music)-“Definitively perfect version, groovy and sexy deep sound with ‘Greg Stainer dub’;-)) I like !!”

-RAF’n’SOUL (NYT Mix show)-“ My compliments to Lil' Fabio for this release, and comliments to Greg Stainer for his remix. Good vibration. This version is good for hi-quality club events.”

-DJ RORK-“My favorite: Alex Dimitri Remix. Original old school stuff.. That groove !”

-GREG FENTON-“Hi, very nice Greg Stainer dub 7/10”

-DANILO D’ANDREA (Radio Party Groove)-“ Fantastic!”

-SOULMAGIC (Mikel & Morten)-“ "We like the vibe in the Greg Stainer dub..”

-Sonica Crew (Radio Ibiza Sonica)-“ Thank u my friends!!! For all this music...is very good.. up the Funk!! Hope all best for this work.”

-RAY FENWICK (Converge UK)-“ I have listened to all of the remixes over the last few days and I am really feeling the (House Device Remix) and the (Greg Stainer Dub). They both have a really nice deep/soulful feel to them and they will be getting my support in the early parts of my sets. Very nice production on these tracks and I really like the creativity. Nice work.”

-STEVE FRISCO-“Very good trax and very well produced. My favorite mixes are ‘House Device remix’ and ‘Greg Stainer Dub’”

-DJ MANNIX-“Wikkid fellas!”

-DJ KIK- “I love the Marc Rodgers and Greg Stainer remixes....”

-DEAN SERAFINI-“More tuneful sounds from Gotta Keep Faith with a choice of four mixes which provide a solid choice of styles. The “Marc Rodgers Main Mix” is a funky guitar fuelled number with strong percussion alongside the catchy vocals. The “House Device Mix” drops the guitars for a deeper synth driven vibe that’s punctuated by a distinctive steel drum effect. My pick of the mixes is “Greg Stainer’s Dub” which treads a deeper path with crisp percussion and, predictably, less of the vocals. The package is completed by “Alex Dimitri’s Soulektro Dub” which offers a tougher more electronic alternative.”

-GREGORY DEL PIERO- “Nice releases. I like the "leaving you behind" Marc Rogers Main Mix 8/10”

-CHARL CHAKA INFUSION-“GREG STAINER- wicked Dub, really like it. Nice work from the Dubai based DJ
HOUSE DEVICE- also like this mix a lot, will def play out”

Release available on: