CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 01-22-2009, 09:34 AM
Peavey

Default Cunnie Williams "Saturday 09" Fedde Le Grand Mixes

Peppermint Jam Records presents
Cunnie Williams feat. Monie Love "Saturday 2009" PJMS0126

TRAXSOURCE EXCLUSIVE

First released on Peppermint Jam back in 1998 and subsequently becoming one of our bestselling vinyl releases we decided we simply had to update this PJ classic.This isn’t just any update, we had to ensure that justice would be done on each remix so we enlisted some of our favourite artists to re-work this PJ favourite...First up is ultra talented hit maker Fedde Le Grand who delivers a seriously classy Vocal mix with plenty of balls while keeping the soul of the original. While his Dub Mix (digital only) is purely aimed at dancefloor devastation. Next up is hit machine Alex Gaudino along with partner Jason Rooney who deliver a killer house mix with great use of the original hook. Our own rising star Samir Maslo turns in yet another amazing set of mixes and seems to be getting better and better with every day spent in the studio. Italian heavyweights Nari & Milani nail the main room sound with a peaktime monster of a mix. Rounding off the package in style are PJ newboys Rulers of the Deep who turn this on its head and give it a serious underground re-working which sounds simply amazing on a big system...All in all the package is extra large and features a great mix for every dancefloor.

Feedback

Laidback Luke ::: Really liking the Alex Gaudino mix

ATFC ::: Samir Maslo mixes for me!

Eddie Thoneick (Germany) ::: Love the remixpackage, thought the original mousse T mix from back in the days can´t be topped! Fedde mix is the one for me.

The Cube Guys ::: Saturday 2009 is a big surprise, we always love this tune because spread good vibes everywhere.....we surely spin Fredde le Grand mixes in warming ups moments... and Nari & Milani during peak times!

Richard Earnshaw ::: Samir Maslo Vocal Remix for the deeper end of my Earnshaw sets… and Rulers Of The Deep Remix for our Spiritchaser sets.... nicely done indeed!!

Timo Garcia ::: absolutely love the depth and detail in the rulers remix - defintely the best work of the pack but in terms of djing i think ill be dropping fedde's remix which would work best in my sets will road test tonight in London

Agent Greg ::: alex gaudino and jason rooney remix works fine for me!!!! charting for january!!!

Luca Cassani (Italy) ::: love the new mixes of saturday...Samir Maslo and Nari & Milani are my fav, and the Gaudino mix is nice too.

Chris Wilson (Family Australia) ::: Amazing package of one of my old faves – this has been a long time coming - hats off to FLG fullll support

Lewis Dene ::: I’m really into your new mixes

Dave Lambert (Mostiko Belgium) ::: Totally adore the new Cunnie Williams mixes!

Huggy ::: Huge package of remixes all killer tough call for a favourite

Karol XVII & MB Valence (Loco Records) ::: Samir Maslo did a good job for Cunnie.

Mario Ferrini (Switzerland) ::: This track will definitly be in my CD bag... The Fedde Le Grand Mixes are fantastic! Love the Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney Remix as well

Hot Hands (Switzerland) ::: These great new mixes revive one of my all-time favourites. My favourite mix is the "Samir Maslo Vocal Remix".

Danilo D’Andrea (Party Groove Italy) ::: Fedde Le Grand & Nari & Milani is good for me to burn up soul and dancefloor!

Colin Sales (UK) ::: How good is the Cunnie Williams track!! Fedde’s mixes are outstanding (didn’t expect less lol). Also really like the Alex Gaudino mix its quite funky and also Samir’s mix is doing it for me. 10/10 – its a big one!!

Ken Terry (NYC) ::: I am CRAZY about the all "Fedde Le Grande" mixes of Saturday!

Dutchican Soul ::: Samir Maslo Mix is the one for me, thank you!

Robert Graf (Housemusic-online.com) ::: Superb remixes for Saturdays ...! FLG dub, Gaudino+Rooney which is really a Killer House mix!, ROTD deep superb deep session, Samir's Horny mix ... VERY GOOD RELEASE !

Norbert Borchers (House Sound of Hamburg) ::: Wow!!! Absolute slammin' remixes!!! Watch out for the remixes by Fedde Le Grand and Samir Maslo! A must have - 10 of 10.

Nolan Kane (UK) ::: I'm feeling the fedde Le Grand mix on this.

Tom Pasanec (Blacksoul) ::: Cunnie rocks really digg Samirs mix and Feddes Dub – both will play on radio and in my gigs

Flip Capella & Tim Anderson (NRJ Club Files Radio Show) ::: Well done production from the Peppermint Jam Camp! This is a groove infused MONSTER! Samir Maslo does it all! Dubby, quirky and just the right amount of arms in the air! Fedde's remix is the one for our cd wallet, Alex Gaudino's remix the one for our radio show - as we play it already! 10/10 .
www.clubfiles.at

Russel Pollitt ::: Right good old selection of remixes on here, a definite something for everyone. Samir is a good friend, and in my view one of the best producers to come to light over the past few years. His material always sounds so big & weighty…. I’m going for his mixes on here.

_______

www.myspace.com/peppermintjamrecords
news [at] peppermint - jam [dot] com