Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Peavey

Default Jaffa Music EP Part II - Halo/Jamie Thinnes/The Jinks

Jaffa Music presents
"The Jaffa Music EP Part II" JM08

EXCLUSIVE PROMO available on TRAXSOURCE

Jaffa Music with the first release of 2009 presents another collection of past and unreleased music. This time much darker and deeper than the previous EP.

Early Reactions

Franck Roger ::: THANKS FOR THER HEAVY PROMO. MY FAVORITE MIX IS HALO AND JAMIE VERSIONS .. STEAL VIBES SONG IS DOPE TOO !

Marlon D ::: Hot!

Hector Romero ::: Thanks for the great EP – I’ve been playing Freedom since I bought it at Traxsource this past summer. I’m still on it. Though. I like the Raw Artistic Mixes of Do You Even Know - best of luck with it.
Looking forward to more.

Michael Fossati(Spiritofhouse.com) ::: The Jaffa Music EP Part II is a ten track selection of brand new and previously released material. Previously released were the DJ Fudge and Halo & Jamie Thinnes remixes of Freedom by Rachel Claudio and the Raw Artistic Soul mixes of Do you even know by Rachel Claudio & Nicolas Vautier. These times by Soul Harmonics & Rachel Claudio is included here in the 'Jinks Dub' and 'Anto Vitale Shabu Bro-Ken Mental Mix', both previously unreleased (you also get the 'Jink Main Mix'). Finally there is the brand new Just because by Rachel Claudio & Nicolas Vautier remixed by Steal Vybe who turns out absolutely irresistible peak time mixes featuring mesmerizing synths and chords over a resistless groove

Yannick (Needs Music) ::: nice one

Kellilicious ::: Great little package!! Will deffo play most of the tracks on here!

Mannix ::: Steal Vybe mixes hit me!!!

Nico Moss ::: Excellent Release as always !!!

Craig Woodrow (UK) ::: that anto vitale remix is off the hook!!!

Gareth Morgan souledUp.com (UK) ::: I like most of these tracks, they have a toughness that reminds me of the old Tribal label!

Hot Hands ::: Great package with tons of great music. Full support.

Roberto De Carlo (GOGO Music) ::: Soul Harmonics & Rachel Claudio - These Times, the Jinks mixes are really good. Like this style… clubby, cool, sexy, please or of this stuff!

Norbert Borchers (House SOund of Hamburg) ::: I' sure to find some tracks of this EP to play it in my show.

Chris Samba ::: Loving the Halo & jamie mix of Freedom bro!!! Thats Rock shocking Deep vibez right there!!

Freddy Turner NYC ::: Thank You the tracks hott baby The Steal Vibes Versions the one for me right know...Funky And Bold...

Danilo D'Andrea (PartyGroove Italy) ::: it's really interesting project, I will support it!

www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel