CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered

Thumbs up STEPHANIE COOKE "Old friend" - New Single!!

World-class soulful singer/songwriter Stephanie Cooke makes her debut on one of Italy’s premier house labels, Gotta Keep Faith, with a brand new single ‘Old Friend’.

Stephanie delivers a silky smooth vocal, waxing lyrical about bumping into an old flame and the heartfelt feelings it provokes. The single package has been tailored to suit many different dancefloor flavours as Gotta Keep Faith cull in a vast team of heavyweights from both sides of the pond including Gregory Del Piero (France), Will Milton (NY), Nef Nunez (NJ), Island Groove (Elba Island, Italy), Tony Loreto (Italy), Mark Di Meo (Italy), Phil R(Italy), Steve Paradise (Italy), and GKF’s home-grown Spiritual Blessings taking care of the mixes.

1. GREGORY DEL PIERO MAIN MIX
Remix by Gregory Del Piero for Del Productions - San Francisco (ASCAP)
Keys by Alfredo Norese - Nors Collective - Argentina
Mixed, Engineered & Mastered by Del @ The Church - France
2. SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS BEST FRIENDS MIX
Additional remix & production by Spiritual Blessings.
Additional keys: Gianni Lenoci.
Editing & mixing by Spiritual Blessings@Spiritual Blessings Studio (Milan-Italy)
3. WIL MILTON’S LICKQUID LYFE VOCAL MIX
Additional remix & production by Wil Milton for Blak Ink Music Group
4. NEF NUNEZ DEEP TOUCH MAIN MIX
Additional remix & production by Nef Nunez for SEED in the City.
Keys: Ezel – Mixed@Pirate Studio (NY) by Dave “D*Sol” Rivera.
Publishing: Nef Nunez (BMI)
5. ISLAND GROOVE REMIX
Additional remix & production by Island Groove (Louis K. & Stefano ‘Bas’ Baldetti)
Recorded & mixed@Island Groove Rec. Studio (Milan-Italy)
Guitar: Christian Secchi – Live Bass: Sammy Marconcini
6. TONY LORETO SPIRIT SOUND REMIX
Additional remix & production by Tony Loreto for Spirit Sound Productions.
All arrangements: Tony Loreto.
7. MARK DI MEO VOCAL MIX
Additional remix & production by Mark Di Meo. All instruments: Mark Di Meo.
Edited & mixed@Rima’s Studio (Termoli-Italy)
8. PHIL R REMIX
Additional remix & production by Phil R. Mixed@Garden Studio (Padova-Italy)
9. STEVE PARADISE DUB MIX
Additional remix & production by Stefano Binotto. Mixed@Paradise Studio (Vicenza-Italy)

Written by: Stephanie Cooke
Main Vocal & Background: Stephanie Cooke
All rights on this project are an exclusive of GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS.
©&(P) Gotta Keep Faith Records – 2010
Publishing for Stephanie Cooke: STEDIGY MUSIC (ASCAP)
ASCAP Title Code: 881041641
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife© - www.sanchezlife.com
Press Office: favouritizm international press & radio publicity
For more information please contact sarah@favouritizm.com or call +44 (0) 1273 699 150

For licensing, contact: licensing@gkfrecords.it

-----

BOPSTAR (Restless Soul): Stephanie writes more songs than Prince these days so it can get tricky keeping up, and tricky knowing the great from the good. (They're always good). My favourite here by a long mile is Phil R's because the chords play off against the melody really cleverly. Bless!
DALMINJO: Very very nice release. Can't decide on which mix I like most. Main Mix, Spiritual Blessings and the Phil B Mix will do the rounds for me. Quality!
JAZZIE B (Soul II Soul/BBC Radio): Feeling this, It will be on my playlist next week.
DJ MEME: ISLAND GROOVE REMIX FOR ME !
DJ POPE: Mixes are very nice!
VINCENT KWOK: The Steve Paradise dub mix works best for me!
ASHLEY BEEDLE: The mix for me is Wil Milton's. It's a real beauty to say the least. Big support.
HALO: Will Milton’s remix is the one for me....
CONAN LIQUID: 8/10 - Nef's mix is sublime. Simples.
ABICAH SOUL: Such a lovely song. Great job
HIPPIE TORRALES: Thx U for the package. I'm loving the Island mix on this and Del Piero main mix is hot also.
EVAN LANDES (Groove Junkies): I'm a big fan of Stephanie's. She never disappoints! Support from this old friend :-)
RICHARD EARNSHAW: Always been a fan of GKF.... this certainly keeps the Italian end up!! Spiritual Blessings, Tony Loreto and Phil R mixes sitting proudly for me. Full support.
CHARLES SPENCER (Loveslap): Nef Nunez brings a good touch and vocals are very nice.
DEMARKUS LEWIS: Nice record.. all mixes are good but Phil R's remix is my choice here.. straight Raw underground Vibe .. Nice 1
CJ MACKINTOSH: Del Piero mix for me on this one...liking it.
THE LAYABOUTS: Sounds cool.. production wise the Tony Loreto mix would be the pick.
DJ RORK (Radio FG France/Stalwart): Great package from GKF ! My favorites mixes, Spiritual Blessings Remix and Steve Paradise Dub Mix. Very nice work, full support, perfect for my people! Play & chart.
TOM PASANEC (Blacksoul): Gregory Del Piero is strongest one here.
MIKE STUKES (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM / NYC): Killa!!!
Nice!!!
NICK HOLDER (DNH Records): This joint is fire!!!
TOM BULWER (Ministry Of Sound Radio): Like an old flame this records screams good times! The dreaming synths and skippy drums on the Steve Paradise mix bring back the best memories for me.
DISTANT PEOPLE: Beautiful vocal as always from Stephanie, I’m really into the Spiritual Blessings mix…. top quality mix, what a package I’ll be playing quite a few of these mixes over the coming months !
MASTER KEV: Feeling this for sure Sarah. Gotta go with my partner Tony Loreto's remix but there are a few others i like also
PARRISH WINTERSMITH: Stephanie's in great form on this. Heck, she could sing the abc's and i wld love it.
JOHNNY KAZ (Deep London): Lovin this track. 10/10 soulful house. Wicked package... I'll support them all the mixes! ... but the stand out for me is the Steve Paradise dub.
RAF DJ (Raf’n’Soul Productions/NYT Radio Program): Omg another problem! Another fantastic release with eccellent remixes, where to choose only one version! My cpmpliment, everyone has beens genials remixers, a lil bit more to Nef Nunez for his (DeepTouch Main mix) I love that riff of keyboard play during performance of the talent singer Stephanie Cooke, is able to create a magic vibe on da dancefoloor! My compliment GKF rec. you grow up day by day!
CHRISTOS KEDRAS: Island Groove for the lounge, Steve Paradise dub for the floor. Loving it!
ARTEM (SoulMate):OMG guys this is super awesome! Loved so many mixes in this package. Suppose it's because of Steph's magical vocals. Loved Spiritual Blessings mix for solidness, loved laid-back Wil Milton's and Mark Di Meo mixes; Island Groove are good in their trademark sound, also loving more optimistic Gregory Del Piero version. Will def support in the radioshow and post a review on my sites.
DJ CHILLY (Dolce-Miami): Always a treat to welcome that undeniably sweet, sweet voice of Ms. Stephanie Cooke. The Gregory Del Piero mix is tres cute and definitely worth a spin. The Spiritual Blessings Best Friends Mix is rock solid from opening bouncy groove to melodious flow of keys and vocals. (The effects are just too tight!) Having fallen hopelessly for the sound of warm pads atop a deep house beat, I dropped the Wil Milton Lickquid Lyfe Vocal Mix the other day. Wil Milton does a superb job here elevating an already beautiful song to soaring heights. 10/10 I was not feeling the Nef Nunez Deep Touch Mix. The Island Groove Remix, The Mark Di Meo Vocal Mix and Tony Loreto Spirit Sound Remix are all good interpretations that work well. The irresistibly fun Phil R Remix is another fave of mine. Finally the Steve Paradise Dub Mix is one I cannot wait to play. All and all a great package!
VINCENT DEEPER (Paris One Deeper Radio): Nice release all the mixes are very good. Full support from me and Paris One Deeper !I like the version of Tony Loreto and Gregory Del Piero.
BRUNO FANACK: Fantastic angel voice Stephanie! Full support Gregory Del Piero mix, groovy and soulful track. Love the deep sound of Steve Paradise too. However, all mixes are well and have something special. Nice pack.
OSCAR P : Full Support.
DJ LEON EL RAY: This is what i call SOUL! Stephanie has got SOUL and GKF have got the soul with this already Classic release.Plenty remixes for all the tastes but Nef Nunez DeepTouch Main mix is just dat thang. will be played in high volume for your pleasure.
DJ MANNIX : It’s the biggest of you yet guys, the Island Groove mix is mega…keep on keepin on! Mannix!!
TONY WILSON (Def Grooves Productions): Thanx for the bits gents..Already downloaded and in the case..Love the mixes but spiritual blessings mix is my fav..bangin song from a bangin lady..
NICK ADAMS : Diggin this lots. Sinning on the show last two weeks. Wil Milton’s mix smashing my floors.
ATJAZZ : I love Stephanies's voice here….Gregory Del Pierro is the choice cut.
John Jones (Hed Kandi / Stereo Sushi / Cinco Management) : Spiritual Soul Mix is nice...Support from me ; )
HENRI KOHN : I dig, Gregory Del Piero Remix, Wil Milton's LickQuid Lyfe Vocal,
Island Groove Remix, Tony Loreto Spirit Sound Remix
DR. BOB JONES : Been on this since day one, love it to the max great production on all mixes. Full support
FRANCO MARTINELLI : Hot soulful release, very hot set of mixes, I expecially love Island Groove and Spiritual Blessings mixes. Support and review guaranteed.

Available on Traxsource:

Last edited by GottaKeepFaithRecords; 04-05-2010 at 05:45 PM.