CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Peavey

Default Shik Stylko "Yukon/Alaska"

Peppermint Jam Records presents
Shik Stylko "Yukon/Alaska" PJMS0127

BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE

After the roaring success of Shik Stylko’s last outing on Peppermint Jam (That Night) we thought it was high time for another slice of ultra cool house from Munich’s Finest...So here it is, the 3rd Shik Stylko release on Peppermint Jam and it is truly awesome. Alaska takes things firmly into main room territory with an amazing piece of synth laden House music with plenty of Balls in the beats department, while working the arrangement to ensure maximum dancefloor devastation! Yukon is slightly deeper, yet still retains the Stylko energy for serious clubplay. Again the synths are the star of the show giving this a real atmospheric feel ideal for those big rooms! Deadmau5 & Funkagenda fans should definitely check this out!!!

Feedback

Richard Earnshaw ::: More suitable to the Spiritchaset sets...Alaska (Minus 50 Degrees Mix) being my personal favourite from the package!

CJ Mackintosh ::: Alaska for me. Still love and play the original but know I'll move to the Minus 50 Degrees Mix.

John Jones (Hed Kandi) ::: Minus 5 mix of Alaska doing the damage bro....Wicked track

The Cube Guys ::: Alaska is still one of the most sexiest tracks in our wallets... we still continue to play the minus50 degrees mix.... SEXYYYYYY!!!!

Cid Inc. ::: Many thanks for this one. Really liking "Alaska", play full and uplifting, full support.

Luca Cassani (Italy) ::: Very nice tracks!...Yukon Dub Mix is my favourite.

Dave Lambert (Mostiko Belgium) ::: Shik Stylko is for me the man of the moment! This release will be top 3 in my new online charts! LOVE THIS!

Agent Greg ::: alaska sounds cool!!!

Chris Wilson (Family Australia) ::: what a follow up! this is a mainroom monster -love it 10/10

Huggy ::: Great tracks and another side to Shik Stylko's production will support Yukon in my sets and charts.

Hot Hands (Switzerland) ::: Great package. Will support it.

Colin Sales (UK) ::: Like Shik’s EP, in particular Yukon, very minimal/techy sound, deffo playing that out!!

Ken Terry (NYC) ::: WOW! Also, the "50 degrees mix" of Alaska is AMAZING! I LOVE THIS TRACK! Excellent! I will add to my playlist IMMEDIATELY!

Dutchican Soul ::: Alaska, will be playing this awesome tune!!

Robert Graf (Housemusic-online.com) ::: Horny instrumental tracks by Shik Stylko for later - love them all!

Norbert Borchers (House Sound of Hamburg) ::: Nice new electro production by Sebastian Krieg and Roman Freihoff.

Nolan Kane ::: Loving Alaska.. smashes it!

Danilo D’Andrea (Radio Party Groove Italy) ::: Alaska is really good travel, with much effects into deep house track!

Tom Pasanec (Blacksoul) ::: Alaska is perfectly tailored for my sets.

Mario Ferrini (Switzerland) ::: Like the bass of Yukon and the beat is powerfull, but I don't like the keys! The Inuit Mix of Alaska sounds cool! Will try it.

Flip Capella & Tim Anderson (NRJ Club Files Radio Show) ::: And the bass kicks! Solid Underground rumbler from Shik Stylko! Love it, big tune in our sets! www.clubfiles.at

Russell Pollitt ::: Not heard anything new from these guys in quite a while, so was nice to get this.

_______

www.myspace.com/peppermintjamrecords
news [at] peppermint - jam [dot] com