CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered

Default DEEP & SOUL PROJ. FT. DANNY "This light (we've seen)"

Deep & Soul Project is a collective of soulful artist that gave life to this exclusive musical pearl on GKF Records.

The aptly named Deep and Soul Project deliver a release to bring some warmth to even the coldest winter evenings. With smooth soulful grooves and vocals from Danny, "This Light (We've Seen)" is brought to you with no fewer than ten versions. This time around we've enlisted the help of Patrick Green, Steve Paradise, House Device, DJ Jogador, QuestionmarQ, Dee C'rell and MoWz & Mikula to provide you with the widest possible selection of mixes. While these mixes are varied, the integrity of the "Original" shines through in them all, thanks in no small part to Danny's excellent voice.

1 ) This Light (we've seen) (Original Mix)
2 ) This Light (we've seen) (MoWz & Mikula Remix)
Additional remix & production : Remco Muis & Mikula
3 ) This Light (we've seen) (Patrick Green Remix)
4 ) This Light (we've seen) (Patrick Green Instrumental)
Additional remix & production : Patrick Green
Keys: Kiki Sanchez
5 ) This Light (we've seen) (House Device Classic Remix)
Additional remix & production : House Device
6 ) This Light (we've seen) (DJ Jogador Sunset Mix)
Additional remix & production : Dj Jogador.
Recorded & mixed @ View Studio – Dublin (Ireland)
7 ) This Light (we've seen) (Steve Paradise Body & Soul Remix)
Additional remix & production : Stefano Binotto a.k.a. Steve Paradise
8 ) This Light (we've seen) (QuestionmarQ Pinch Of Salt mix)
Additional remix & production : Marq Walsh
9 ) This Light (we've seen) (Dee C'rell Bone Club Mix)
Additional remix & production : Dee C'rell

Written by: Carlos Vargas, Jair Deodato & Danny
All arrangements by: Carlos Vargas, Jair Deodato & Danny
Main Vocal: Danny
Guitar: Jair Deodato
Piano & all keyboards: Jair Deodato & Carlos Vargas
Bass: João Cação
Soprano Sax: Nanã Sousa Dias
Back Vocals: Danny
Web Sites & General Information: http://deepnsoul.blogspot.com http://www.myspace.com/deepnsoulproject

©&(P) Gotta Keep Faith Records – 2010
For inquiries, please contact our Office: office@gkfrecords.it
For licensing, contact: licensing@gkfrecords.it
Graphic Cover Art Design by : Sanchezlife© - www.sanchezlife.com

-------
Feedbacks :

TEDD PATTERSON: Great record! Loce the Original, Steve P and Mowz & Mikula .
LEWIS FERRIER : Very nice package indeed. It contains exactly what the sleeve says: Deep & Soul!! My favorite pics are the "MoWs & Mikula Remix" and the "House Device Classic Remix".
DJ DEALER (Look at You) : Nice surprise this package...really digin it, both the Original & MoWz & Mikula Rmx hit the spot for me.
DAVIDSON OSPINA : Fantastic song! very summer feel ..favorite mix MoWz & Mikula Remix !
ALAN O (Multi Storey Soul radio show, RTE Pulse, Dublin, Ireland) : I'm feeling this hot new production from Deep and Soul project, the entire package is awesome, will playlist this week on the show.
NICK ADAMS (Solar Radio-UK) : Without question… the “House Device Classic Mix” is by far the best mix here.!! Wonderful! Full Radio & Club Support from me.
DJ SAINT SEBASTIAN (SoulMates-Stockholm) : Nice package. Thanks for this. Prefer the original.
BRUNO FANACK : In one word: fantastic! Full support. House Device Classic Remix is my favourite, marvellous track. Original Mix and MoWz & Mikula Remix are beautiful too. Thanks for your work.Maximum respect!
CRAIG STEWART (Raunchy Rhythms Radio & VMM Magazine) : Very tasty package indeed for the dance floor, lot’s here for everyone – MoWz & Mikula remix for me and the original is also HOT!
PAUL (Pressure Radio) : Oh Yeah !!!! Really nice track “loving this one”. Can’t make mind up between Original, House Device Classic or Steve Paradise. Pure Quality and if this is their first release can’t wait to hear more. Will give this full support on my radio show.
RAF DJ (Raf n Soul prod'ns / $NYT$ radio pgm) : First of all is a priority for me to do my best compliments to all remixers of ts release, you gave me problem to select the best version, all remix are great!! But the business wants that I tag only one, and I do it over "DJ Jogador Sunset Mix" compliments to everybody!!
VINCENT LORIA (Paris Deeper Radio) : All mixes are top !! Full support from P1 Deeper.
DJ LEON EL RAY : This is absolutelly a great release.This music is Full of emotion and a lightness. Full support!
DJ KIK (Groove Session) : Full support will be playlisted in my radio show on groovesession soon !
all the best !
ROBERT RIVERA (Soulfreakers) : Very nice package. All remixes are nice, hard to choose the best. "MoWz & Mikula Remix" is really cool! Full support for sure!!"
DJ PELAU : The two that stood out for me were:
QuestionmarkQ Pinch Of Salt Mix - I mean how could u deny this? The soulful harmony of vocals gracing the track in the beginning, making sure your soul is coated. The guitars, the feel is so sexy and incredibly soulful of course. If MJ sang this, it'd be an instant classic. I love it!
House Device Classic Remix - I have to say, even though I love the above, this one is what if I had a choice, I'd play in a session, put on a mixtape or boast more about - it starts off less of a winner than the above, but after it crosses the 2-minute mark, it becomes a killer! The vocals get naked, exposed and the keyboards damage my brain with delight, then as the chorus comes in after the verse here, it is unmistaken that this is the one because that bass line combined with the guitars and horns? Pure madness!
NICK ADAMS (Solar Radio) : Diggin this, House Device working best here. Supporting Club & Radio.
JASON PEPPERELL: Nice EP!
MICHAEL FOSSATI : Deep & Soul Project is a collective of musician and DJ's who team up with singer Danny on the summery "The light (we've seen)", an organic production that is spreading an uplifting soul-funk vibe through the wonderful instrumentation and deeply felt vocals. Lots of quality remixes to choose from by the likes of Patrick Green, Steve Paradise, House Device, DJ Jogador, QuestionmarQ, Dee C'rell and MoWz & Mikula all adding their unique touch to the track, making this a versatile package.
DJ FLOY : I love this track so much!!!!!!!!!what a wonderful ep!!!Steve Paradise mix is awesome!!
NIALL REDMOND : Loving the DJ Jogador reworks.Both mixes cover the deeper angle and the more prime time dancefloor angle.The Patrick Green mixes are very nice too...full support from me
ZWEIKLANG: Cool release, we like the Steve Paradise and Patrick Green mixes, full support!
CORY (Centric Records) : I’M FEELING THE JOGADOR MIX AND WILL SUPPORT IT FOR SURE. THE INSTRUMENTATION IS EXCELLENT.
STEPHAN HOELLERMANN: "This light" is a soulful masterpiece, with superb vocals, nice
disco-vibe and acoustic parts. Love the original. But don't miss the QuestionmarQ and the Dee C'rell Bone Club Mix! Full support!
ARTEM (SOULMATE) : I like the whole release for being solid soulful. Among mixes, the Original is well established and the very great one from the times of last year's GKF Sampler. Also loved MoWz & Mikula Remix version.
SOUL TO UNITE : Thank you for this amazing release! Really good stuff and this goes to all remixes. They are not that different from each other but for me MoWz & Mikula Remix, House Device Classic Mix, Original and Patrick Green Remix are the best! Vocals are just amazing! Will support it for sure on the upcoming Soul to Unite Radio Hour shows
DJ KIK (Soul Session) : Full support will be playlisted in my radio show on groovesession soon !
all the best !

Available on Traxsource:

on Stompy: