CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default I think of you(Kerri Chandler)/Grei Matter Records

“I THINK OF YOU”(Kerri Chandler)/Release Date Dec.4th..The first release on Grei Matter Records (A Division Of Digital Soul Inc).
GREI MATTER – DELIVERING QUALITY HOUSE MUSIC SINCE 2006 !

For more info please check out simplycoolmusic.com

I Think Of You (I Love More Bass)This mix has a sexy vocal with a that Kerri Chandler Raw sound that works on any dance floor at any givin time! 5 of 5

I Think Of You (Love Sick)This Mix is pure fiya with a sultry spoken word and wicked bass line makes for a sexy dance floor experiance. 5 of 5

I Think Of You (Reprise)This mix is DEEEEEEEP! For those that like it mellow and moody,this one is for you! 5 of 5 (For the Deepness and wonderful vocals)!

I Think Of You (After Thought)/This mix has it all,the raw sound,vocals and fantastic arrangements to compliment the sound for your dance floor.Get a drink or 2 for this mix and enjoy!! 5 of 5

Here we go with another Kerri Chandler production."I think of you" is a wonderful vocal with a taste of Kerri's Raw House Sound but more on the mellow tip,without loosing the Raw Texture sound for any dance floor.The vocals are sexy,sultry and on fire! This is a must for any dance floor.My favorite mixes are (The Love Sick Mix) and (I Love More Bass mix),pure fiya with a sultry spoken word and wicked bass line makes this another classic in the Kerri Chandler era.

GM 5551
KERRI CHANDLER
I Think Of You