CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Registered

Default [LRD059] Karol XVII & MB Valence - Vintage Box Remixes EP out now !!!

[LRD059] Karol XVII & MB Valence - Vintage Box Remixes EP (incl. Aki Bergen, Pezzner, Shur-i-kan Remixes)

Loco Records proudly presents the brand-new release from the duo Karol XVII & MB Valence. "Vintage Box Remixes EP" is a compilation composed of newly-edited versions of formerly released tracks included on the successful "Vintage Box EP" series. Now, we stand a chance to admire remixes of "Tribute", "Crowded House" and "The Rusty Piano" made by Aki Bergen, Pezzner and Shur-i-kan respectively. We may definitely admire a dope dose of deep house of the highest quality on the EP.

Aki Bergen has definitely found his way in the world of deep house, producing some of the most frequently played records of the last months. We can find his name in the first position of the Deep House Beatport chart for three times, and in the first position of Beatport General chart with the smashing hit "Jazzy Stuff". His sudden fame provided him big collaborations with such artists as Dannii Minogue, Ralphi Rosario, Milton Jackson, Pezzner, and his remixes are between the most requested and loved.

Pezzner is the name Dave Pezzner has been using since 2008, when he decided to become a solo artist. It wasn't long before he found his initial offerings signed by the hugely well-respected London-based deep house label Freerange. And so, an exciting new phase in his career began; one that has exhibited no signs slowing down. The latter half of 2011 saw Pezzner's singles for European buzz labels, 8 Bit and the Crosstown Rebels offshoot label RebelLION receive a massive response, garnering such praise as "future classics made for dancefloors in the here and now." from 5 Magazine. Sought-after as remixer, he has been called upon to reinterpret the works of Josh Wink, Groove Armada, and Underworld just to name a few.

Lush, deep and emotional are not words commonly used in dance music, but Tom Szirtes's (aka Shur-i-kan) trademark blend of musical mastery and cutting edge production has generated a loyal following around the world. Best identified by his long relationship with Jimpsters' Freerange Records label - one that stretches all the way back to 2001 and has left a rich legacy of albums and classic EP's that include "Living Inside", "I Want It", "One Night In Tokyo and "Letting You Down". Shur-i-kan has a impressive discography that has seen him rework the likes of Akabu, Robert Babibcz, Trackheadz, Miguel Migs and Fred Everything amongst many others on many of the worlds most respected labels including Simple, NRK, Urban Torque and Defected. Tom's other activities include running his own record label Dark Energy with Milton Jackson and his popular monthly radio show which has gained a reputation as one the definitive guides to quality house music.
The release is now available on Beatport.com: http://www.beatport.com/release/vint...remixes/870861