CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 11-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Registered

Default [LARD006]L'equipe du Son - "My First Pony EP"

[LARD006]L'equipe du Son - "My First Pony EP"

The latest release from Look Ahead Records reveals an EP by a Dutch artist L'equipe du Son, whose theory of perceiving music is quite enigmatic. L'equipe du Son regards music as the systematic language of noise, a high form of regulated noise. He thinks that the entire discourse of music is a history of how noise is accepted, transformed and harmonized. Moreover, he adds that people spend their entire lives swallowed by sound as they walk towards the silent death which is why L'équipe du Son's creation makes entertainment for everyone. All in all, he claims that "we can turn our eyes away in blindness but cannot remain deaf to the sound." The release is now available on Beatport.

Here are some opinions on the release:

Igor Marijuan /Ibiza Sonica/: Love it thanks. Both mixes. Will support it on my shows for sure.

Danilo D'Andrea: Both tracks perfetc for moment's deep of your day!Thanks

Graham Sahara /Seamless/: thanks for this promo. Melomatik is the stand out track for me here. I will be trying it out for sure. Thanks again,

Sarah Main: Really great deep house... loving how groovy these two tracks are

DJ Mannix: Very nice, thanx alot man!

Craig Stewart /Raunchy Rhythms Radio/: Thanks for the new material. Excellent EP with a real after hours feel, my pick is “My First Pony” – Deep & Techy as hell – FULL SUPPORT

Scope (Ric McClelland): good stuff.. will try them out!

Sandrino (Lemon Popsicle): melomatik is really bomb...like the intro, perfect to start a set with. thanx a lot for sending over...

Alex Kentucky: thank you very much for the promo... this two tracks from look ahead are fantastic...good deep sound... with grooving and harmony... well done... please make and send me more...jajaja...greatings ALEX KENTUCKY ...