Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Registered

Default Promo! MONSIEUR CEDRIC Feat. MII "Confused Mind"

MONSIEUR CEDRIC Feat. MII "Confused Mind" [GKF054]

Listen:
Main Vocal Mix (6:17)
Main Instrumental Mix (6:17)
Ciappy Dj from Tokyo to Miami Re-edit (7:59)
Doll Combers Cocktail Mix (8:36)
Doll Combers Instrumental Mix (8:36)
Doll Combers Reprise (5:52)
Steve Paradise Street Funk Remix (7:24)
Duoswing Remix (7:30)
Steve Frisco No Way Back Remix (6:55)

The french man come back with the Japanese Mii for this confused project. Includes remixes by Dolls Combers, Ciappy Dj, Steve Frisco, Duoswing, Steve Paradise

Second release for Monsieur Cedric, one the most efficient DJ of the GKF rooster.
Originally coming from French-Riviera, but now based in Milan, this “world-citizen” has been traveling the world to spread his eclectic sound for the past ten years.
The artist wanted some Japanese vocals, that’s why he teamed-up with Midori Hasegawa a.k.a. Mii for that original house project.

This exclusive cover art designed by Sanchezlife gives the idea of the track’s feeling.
Some words in English and some in Japanese for some lyrics a bit “confusing”!!!
The exclusive vocals of Mii give to this project a particular touch.
A lot of remixes are included in the package. Two main versions by Monsieur Cedric, a Ciappy Dj’s re-edit (while he was flying from Tokyo to Miami), three versions from the talented duo Dolls Combers (Manuele Tigani & Vincent Lacerenza) that realized a dreamy remix, another remix from the young Austrian producer Stephan Höllermann a.k.a. Duoswing, the Street Funk groove remix by Steve Paradise and the debut on GKF of French deep-house pioneer Steve Frisco aka DJ Slave with a “no way back remix”.

1) Main Vocal mix
2) Main Instrumental Mix
3) Ciappy Dj from Tokyo to Miami re-edit *
4) Doll Combers Cocktail mix**
5) Doll Combers instrumental mix**
6) Doll Combers reprise**
7) Steve Paradise street funk remix***
8) Duoswing remix****
9) Steve Frisco no way back remix*****

Published by Gotta Keep Faith Records (Ascap).
© 2008 Gotta Keep Faith Records, All rights reserved.
www.gkfrecords.it
www.myspace.com/gottakeepfaithrecords
Any contact : office@gkfrecords.it

Review:
- Dean Serafini (Jjaz Project Magazine) – “So many mixes to choose from, ten in all but I reckon I’ve got it down to my favourite two. The “Dolls Combers Cocktail Mix” is a classy production with soothing synth strings and lush keys to compliment the vocals. Alternatively, Steve Paradise goes super-funky with his “Street Funk Mix”. The female vocals are impeccable and delivered in both English and Japanese. With further mixes from Steve Frisco, Monsieur Cedric himself and Ciappy DJ there’s sure to be one in here to suit most tastes, meantime I’m caning the two mixes I mentioned with Dolls Combers’ version just shading it.”

Promo exclusive on:

Old 07-04-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Default ....

- FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net) – “Personal reaction : 8 - Favourite track: Dolls Combers Cocktail mix. Monsieur Cedric provides a strong deep track, and the Dolls Combers remixes are simply awesome !!! Full support guaranteed.”
- Eric (Differentlounge.com) – “En ce moment le label GKF Records est très prolifique avec de nombreuses et belle perles, parmi c'est belle perles il y a la 2éme sortie du producteur français Monsieur Cedric "Confused mind" avec la voix "anglo-japonaise" de Midori Hasegawa aka Mii...Personnellement, je trouve que seul les remix des Dolls Combers (Manuele Tigani & Vincent Lacerenza) valent vraiment une écoute attentive et plus particulièrement les "Doll Combers Cocktail Mix" et "Doll Combers Reprise". Il y a un très bon feeling sur ce morceau avec des mots en anglais et d'autres en japonnais. Pour ma part je ne comprend rien, il me semble qu'il n'y ai aucune cohérence dans le texte. Mais sa n'enlève en rien la beauté de ce morceau bien au contraire c'est magnifique