CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Registered

Default New Promo OUT NOW!!!

We'd like present last promo on our GOTTA KEEP FAITH RECORDS.
Release 35 is another occasion to make the GKF family bigger. Let’s welcome these two young talents: Martin “Rhody” Eriksson & Kevin David “Kaydee” Ichekor.

Includes remixes by : D3, MELCHYOR A, ORGANIC GROOVE CONTINUUM, GEORG NEUFELD, CARL MICHAEL, SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS.

Listen samples:
Original Vocal Mix (6:56)
D3 Silky Re-Work (7:34)
Melchyor A's Reconstructions Mix (6:59)
OGC Remix (7:37)
Georgie's Bar Mix (6:44)
Carl Michael Mix (6:39)
Spiritual Blessings Remix (7:27)

The house duo “Rhody & Kaydee” is the collaboration between the Swedish producer Martin Eriksson and the Nigerian songwriter/vocalist Kevin David Ichekor. They met by chance in 2003 and despite their totally different backgrounds and cultures, they immediately connected musically. Their first release, “Show Me”, has been published by English label Loven Records in 2006, followed a few months later by the single “Believe Me”, released on Portuguese label Pure Funk.
Martin “Rhody” Eriksson developed a passion for electronic music very early and has already collaborated and remixed artists like Liondub, Sueno Soul, Shabu Music, Mr Groove and many others. In 2001, he was the winner of Dance Direct, the biggest Dance music event in Sweden. Martin likes to explore every aspects of house-music, from soulful to funky & jazzy. His curiosity and talent made him one of the most respected Swedish house-oriented producers.
Kevin David “Kaydee” Ichekor has grown up in music, starting to sing at the age of 9. The wonder boy won the BBC Voice of Africa award when he was only 16. Kevin David, which African press often compares to Michael Jackson, is also a very skilled dancer and writes his own songs. Welcome!

When the African sun hits the Sweden snow… this is what you get: a pure summer track just before Christmas. Vocals, percussions, strings, piano…the original vocal version has all the elements to make it the perfect beach tune. The D3 rework takes it even further by adding some of his excellent bass & guitar sound while MELCHYOR A’s reconstructed mix sounds a little more classy and deep. The guys from Chicago also did a very interesting job: OGC’s remix sounds nothing but happy. Want something a little more sophisticated? Ask the bartender for the GEORG NEUFELD’s bar mix, the perfect cocktail for a relaxin’ evening. Finally, SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS and CARL MICHAEL both made some real classic deep-house remixes... “releasing the beauty” of that wonderful track!

REACTIONS:

- FRANCK ROGER “I like the Carl Michael mix…will play this one!! Thanks for the promo!”

- RUBEN ALVAREZ “Thanks a lot for the package, feeling "Melchyor A's remix" the most....nice groove with rhodes,full support! Great release. “
- RICHARD EARNSHAW “Nice release…. It’s gonna be Melchyor A remix that I’ll play out! “

- DARREN CAMPBELL “OGC, Spiritual Blassings and Carl Michael Remixes are the ones for me! Great release!”

- DAVIDSON OSPINA “Hi Guys, Love Melcyor A’s Remix!!!! funky , Deep , sexy...will play this for sure. One of my favorite producers.”

- DJ P (Pressure Radio) “Congratulation on yet another great release. Loving this tune – “this one, oozes over you”. My only problem, is what mix to play !!”

- DJ B (Zouk Club) “Thanks for the promo, i like the original version best.”

- RAY FENWICK (Connverge-UK) “I think this is by far the strongest track in the pack followed closely by “Fonk Muzic's with favour mix” BY Carl Michael. These tracks are right up my street and go down very well with the older crowd,they will continue to be part of my sets over the coming months.”

- BERND NIEDERGESAESS (Radio42 – Hamburg) “This one is maybe my fav for this year  Love the vocals and the nice beats! The “Spiritual Blessings’ remix”, “D3 Silky re-work” and the “Original” are superb and will hit my playlist quite often! Awesome…”

- ROBERT (Housemusic-online.com) “I love the most of the mixes – all are very good & classic – hard to choose the right mix…. ”

- MR. FUZZ “Luv the Mel A reconstruction mix. All tracks are quality !Really deep. First class GKF! In my November selection! Peace. “

- MICHAEL FOSSATI (SpiritOfHouse.com) “Behind this project are Swedish producer Martin 'Rhody' Eriksson and Nigerian songwriter and singer Kevin David 'Kaydee' Ichekor. Their "Release the beauty" is a wonderful production with a summery vibe that should bring warmth to your heart even in ice cold wintertime thanks to the uplifting vocals, lovely stings and jazzy piano. D3 provides a wonderful retro flavored funky reworking, while Melchyor A comes up with a deep'n'groovy interpretation. OGC give the track deeply rumblin' outfit, followed by Georg Neufeld who serves a sweet chill-house take. Carl Michael comes up with some serious old-school deep house, while Spiritual Blessings relax things on their jazz spiced deep house remix. Be warned, once you listen to it, you'll be addicted! “

- FRANCO MARTINELLI (Housepage.net) - High quality release, the Original and 3D mixes are absolutely outstanding and the other mixes are so hot too. From soulful to deep with an infectious jazzy vibe, this is a super-package. Love it !! “

Promo exclusive on:

Last edited by GottaKeepFaithRecords; 11-23-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Pure fiya and plenty to choose from...I love all the cuts.I'm havin a tough time picking one cut to throw into my mix..LOL