CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Spiritual Blessings

Default DJ MOOG - Soul Barbecue Ep [GKF Records]

Dj Moog come back with his pure funky grooves and a new Ep : SOUL BARBECUE.

His style is always deep funky, and use original 70’s groove and sample to build tracks that will take you back in the days.
GKF published an ALBUM last November with 9 tracks all FUNKY!!!! This 3 track EP is less warm of 1st album and more club oriented.
If you love funky in the house, you will love SOUL BARBECUE.

TRAXSOURCE Exclusive!!!!
Listen a sample

Reactions:
- DJ RORK - It's good, i like, so funky, great pack .. I prefer FLAVOR and WEST COAST. Much releases for my futures Radio Show and evenings .. Peace
- RICHARD EARNSHAW - All the tracks are good, a strong package.. but top of the pile... Flavour will be getting some drops for sure!
- BERND NIEDERGESAESS - What a great release! Superb tracks with fluffy soulful beat - as I like
it!!! Great house tune which will definitly rock the air on Radio42. My fav. Is 'Flavour', but 'West Coast' and 'The Pleasure Is Mine' are also really hot groovers!
- FRANCO MARTINELLI - DJ Moog keeps providing quality music, this EP has a cool funky mood, infectious soulful elements and a fresh uplifting vibe. Lovely.
- MR FUZZ - Another good ep signed Moog! Luv the both mixes, but for me the best is Flavour. It’s Really deep, grove & classy. The funky guitar is delicious. Good funk! I can imagine this track in a Dodge charger 1969 and speakers will play it LOUD!!!

For any Contact or licensing :
www.gkfrecords.it
office@gkfrecords.it

MySpace: www.myspace.com/gottakeepfaithrecords

An exclusive: