CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 AM
5beats

Default Kerri Chandler Kong/Pong promo out now !!!

Deeeply Rooted House presents Kerri Chandler - Kong / Pong

First extract of Kerri Chandler's "Computer Games" album this 12 inch really shows what NY's House legend had in mind when starting this album : By using some original video games sounds, he wanted to produce some real underground electronic and futuristic house tracks that somehow illustrate the feeling and unique vibe of of his favorite games. The magic of this album results in the fact that anyone can enjoy the energy and fantastic production of those tracks without noticing any specific "video game sounding" effects, but any video game fan will recognise once in a while a specific sound or atmosphere from one of those games !

Catalogue reference DRH 016. Digital download and 12 inch vinyl single in stores Monday February 25th. Worldwide vinyl distribution by Topplers. Digital download powered by Traxsource and Beatport.

Kong
Pong

DIGITAL PROMO AVAILABLE NOW EXCLUSIVELY ON TRAXSOURCE !

Deeply Rooted House Records presents Kerri Chandler's Computer Games album

My love for computers and programming games began about 24 years ago with a machine called the Challenger 2P. My best friend Stephen Thomas had gotten it for Christmas and I just got my second Technics SL-B1 and a Gemini mixer. What a Wonderful Christmas for a couple of 14 year olds. I think the only thing that didn't make us both nerds is that I was a DJ and we just practiced all the time. But when we weren't messing around with turntables, we would both start learning how to program this Machine(Challenger 2P). So every day we would sit there and take turns at his house programing this machine which was in "Basic". Neither one of us could type so it took days to get a page of code done, But it was magic when we got the programing right! The first game we made was a game that had the USS enterprise shooting a little black and white dot, (We used an old Black and white TV for a monitor). But WE WERE HOOKED!! This began my love for music and computers.

Love, Peace, Admiration, and Respect
Kerri Chandler

Catalogue reference DRHCD 001. Album (CD) in stores March 31st. Worldwide CD distribution by Topplers, Japan distribution by New World Digital download powered by Traxsource and Beatport. Promo exclusively available at Traxsource. More infos coming very soon.

DJ Deep Library Podcast free on iTunes
DJ Deep Library 07 now online
iTunes Subscribe

Deeply Rooted House Records
A Division Of Deep Production - 61 Rue Pigalle 75009 Paris, France
www.djdeep.com - www.myspace.com/deepdj - info@djdeep.com