CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Registered

Wink THE COPASETIC (MANCHILDBLACK & DJ AFRO) Release Party in BK :: This Sat. 6/26

BRINGING BACK THE BOOGIE ONE GROOVE AT A TIME!!!!!!

Hype Life Music Presents:

THE COPASETIC (Manchildblack & DJ Afro)
"If I Ever" Release Party!

On Saturday night, July 26th, Hype Life Music welcomes you to Brooklyn newest hotspot, Friends and Lovers, to celebrate the brand new release from acclaimed dance music duo The Copasetic!

DJ Afro -- founding member of the Venezuelan supergroup Los Amigos Invisibles -- once again joins forces with NYC nightlife impresario and recording artist Manchildblack, to follow up their popular 2012 releases "Far Away" and "Dance With Me." The infectious new single, "IF I EVER," once again showcases the perfect synergy between Manchild's ultra smooth vocals and Afro's crisp production. Reminiscent of guitar driven dance tracks by Chromeo and Daft Punk, "If I Ever" fuses Funk, R&B and Disco into the ultimate feel good tune to add to your summer soundtrack!

In honor of the new release, The Copasetic will be performing live with full band. Also, Manchildblack & DJ Afro will be rocking the turntables before and after the set, so make sure you're ready to boogie!!!

To purchase the single: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/if...le/id900513614

LIVE THE HYPE LIFE!