CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 12-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Cabana Recordings

Thumbs up Various Artists - From The Hut : Vol. 2 (Cabana Recordings)

Various Artists - From The Hut (Vol. 2)

Around two years ago (in June 2011 to be precise), Cabana Recordings blessed us with the unmixed "From the Hut (Volume 1)" compilation, now the time has come for the second volume to see the light of the day. Similar to the inaugural release in the series, an impressive line-up of artists is featured: label head Justin Imperiale, Punchuashen featuring Laila Davids, Soulprovider & RootedSoul, Griffith Malo, Leoesco, Native Khalif & Donald Sheffey and Deuce Concept to name only a few. The compilation is loaded with deep and soulful music from around the globe and features previously unreleased mixes of former releases as well as brand new productions. As we said back in June 2011 for the first volume: Don't miss out on this exquisite musical experience...(Michael Fossati - Spirit Of House)

Compiled by Justin Imperiale
Executive Producer Justin Imperiale
Cabana Recordings 2013
www.cabanarecordings.com

*ALL TRACKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR LICENSING*
please contact: imperiale@cabanarecordings.com

Available at Traxsource:
http://www.traxsource.com/title/253484/from-the-hut-2

: : : Feed Back : : :
Danny Krivit - Very nice
Vinny Da Vinci - TOP PACKAGE!!!
Antonio Ocasio - Dope ass bundle of music. There's something for everyone.
Mr. V - HOT!
Ian Friday - Love Cabana Recordings!
Aluku Rebels - Full pack is dope but B=Note do it for me
Dj L (ViaLocal) - 100% 'Leoesco - Deep Roots (Justin Imperiale Dub)'!!!
Dj Pope - Full support! Great selection of tunes!
Christos Katsaitis - Nyc - Supporting!!
Joonya T - Full Support on Back Corner Radio!
Franco Martinelli - Really love this compilation ! Smooth and soulful. A warm sun ray to warm up our wintertime.
Dino Michael - Rocking Tracks!! AMAZING!
Shun Tyger - "FROM THE HUT VOL 2..... It's 100% BORA BORA !!! Full support for this Wonderful Package !!"
Hippie Torrales - Pure class throughout. Trying to pick a favorite is not possible!
Stan Zeff - Compilation, vol.1 was great, and now vol.2 just as good.
Hallex M - "HOT PACKAGE!!! Full support specially for the Punchuashen / B=Note and the remix of Justin Imperiale - Flya!!
Deeper Soul Blog - Solid package! Griffith Malo's Meet Me In Heaven (Tribute To My Father)" is my favorite track."
Michael Fossati - Quite simply wonderful timeless soulful music - by no means to be missed...
Max Pela - Amazing release once again from the cabana team really loving fiya dub and just like the name its fiyaaa!
Kai Alce - B=Note feat. Zuziwe Mavuma - Too Doo Griffith Malo - Meet Me In Heaven (Tribute To My Father) Yohan Esprada - I'm Free at Last (Original Mix) Leoesco - Deep Roots (Justin Imperiale Dub) Deuce Concept ft. Robert Carvalho & Webster Black - Bambelela Are my favorites here. Been wanting the instrumental of the B-Note track for a minute! Meet me in Heaven is a slice of just that Heaven!