CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Spiritual Blessings

Default Melchyor A "Kiss My Soul" - Out Now on GKF Rec.

A new deep and lovable single from french Melchyor A.
Gotta Keep Faith publish this " Kiss my Soul". Just to really and pretty good versions, one of them remixed by DJ RICO.

Some feedback:

-Keith Thompson (Waking Monster Us, Jamlure International)- "WICKED TRACK! I especial love the "Rico dub beat" Damn deep and funky."

-Fabio Bacchini (Refunkt - Ringside - Solid Soul - Starfunk)- "Dope stuff!!!!"

-Da Fuzz (Independence Rec/GKF Rec/Tropicana music/Soulgroove/Filtered/Queep/Grab)- "Wow! My brothers are in the place again. Rhodes, Soul vocals, Excellent Rico’s Rhythm… All this essential elements are in this EP. Both mixes are amazing. Well done!"

-Michael Fossati (SpiritOfHouse.com)- "With "Kiss my soul", Melchyor A presents a laidback and mellow house production on a jazz-funk tip featuring an incredibly funky bassline and passionate female vocals alongside great horns and wicked keys. DJ Rico's 'Dub Beat Mix' takes it to deeper grounds using a heavily thumpin' beat, while giving it a stripped down, more underground feel."

-Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net)- "The new release from Melchyor A is another beautiful deep track with an infectious jazzy vibe and a funky edge. The "Main mix" is a solid version with a fantastic bassline, funky guitar, cool rhodes, a warm organ and some hot female vocal hooks. The "Rico's dub beat mix" goes deeper and darker in a very underground mood. "

-Ciappy DJ (Tony Rec. - Gotta Keep Faith - CO2 - *J Records - IbizaOneNight Organization)- "Best follow up for Melchyor A. You can really touch the soul and jazz in the MAIN MIX. Very stylish!"
You can contact GKF for info, feedbacks or licensing at : office@gkfrecords.it
www.myspace.com/gottakeepfaithrecords
www.gkfrecords.it