CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Spiritual Blessings

Default Melchyor A - "fonk Muzik" [gkf Rec] - Promo!!!!

After the success of ONE DAY, MELCHYOR come back again with this really deep funky house project.
Melchyor make the difference with his funky grooves. He has skills to choose right groove, best bass, and to play with samples and all other instruments.
He build tracks with few elements but the bests!!!
2 Versions mixed from Melchyor and a remix by Spiritual Blessings.
It can’t miss your records bag!

Only few days promo. An exclusive by TRAXSOURCE.

Reactions:

- ALEX DIMITRI - "Yo, really hot tracks and I like all the version but my preferred is the first, for sure I will play it at MAVU, all my support".

- DJ RORK - "I like, J'adore, it's a sympathique mini maxi. I Play mixes B and C, so funky, good groove, smile. Bravo Melchyor A."

- RICHARD EARNSHAW - "Another fine release. Like all the mixes here, I will play them all depending on where I am!"

- BEN S. - "Hi, love this tune. The Spiritual Blessings Harlem Groove remix is the best one. I will be pushing this one to the front of my contacts, to get this one aired on U.K. radio."

- DJ LEON EL RAY - "It's funky and I like it!"

- DANILO D'ANDREA - "Fantastic male spoken on a solid funky groove. I will support it!"

- BERND NIEDERGESAESS - "Again a really amazing piece of work. Funky. Yeah! Like the Spiritual Blessings Harlem Groove remix a lot! Rocks the floor and has such cool vocal parts, awesome. All tracks will of course, as always, be on aired on Radio42."

- MIRKO PAOLONI - "Great tune. Great Bass. That groove, that party. My preferred is Melchyor A's Groovymain mix."

- FRANCO MARTINELLI - "Pure funky madness for this Melchyor A's new single. Quality EP. All mixes are hot but my preferred is remix by Spiritual Blessings."

- CENTRIC MUSIC - "This Melchyor A's track is heavy!!!"

- LOUIS RADIO - "Great follow up from Melchyor. I will rock the Groovymain mix!"

- MR FUZZ - "It's funky, sexy, groovy and happy. A big work was done here. I think the best thing in the MEL A productions is often the methodic works in the rhythmics. Amazing!"

For any Contact or licensing :
www.gkfrecords.it
office@gkfrecords.it

MySpace: www.myspace.com/gottakeepfaithrecords

An exclusive: