CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 03-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Registered

Default Kubatko - "Prague Nights EP"

"Prague Nights EP" is a result of cooperation between Loco Records and a talented Czech nicknamed Kubatko. The EP contains three tracks available in the deep house section of Beatport

Some reactions on the EP:

Nacho Marco /Loudeast, Freerange, Plastic City, Pacha/: Thanks a lot for the promo, really good deep stuff here, my favourite is "Swing me into sleep", full support.

Sebastian Davidson: Hot release! Will be played out loud!!.

Florian Kruse /Urban Torque, Dieb Audio, Knee Deep Recordings/:: Once again a fantastic package. This is music for every scenario. Makes me feel good!

Tom Szirtes (Shur-i-kan): Supa deep - thanks!

Bamo (Spiritchaser): Hey Guys, more top stuff from the label. Love the bassline on "Prague Nights"

Osunlade: quality stuff..my fav is " i like what you say"!! congrats!!!

Oscar P: excellent tracks....also from last ep...playing AREA as well.

Robert Owens: thx loco, from first listen, swing into sleep, really stands out, but all tracks cool

Sven Jacobsen: if prague is half nice as this ep i wanna live in prague. great work, i love it. will play it a lot. full support thanks a lot and cheers sven

DJ Slider: Thank you for this new promo! Prague Nights is HUGE! In box 100%. Keep going to promote deep house in mass! Big up,

MrCenzo /MidiDropMusic/: Couple of nice laid back tracks here.... didnt stand out to big but flowed nicely.... fav mix "Prague Nights" 6/10

Graham Sahara /Seamless Recordings/: Thanks for the promo. I think swing me to sleep is the best mix from all the tracks, but not as good as the stuff you have been releasing lately. I think they would be good with remixes from yourselves.

Rafa Alcántara a.k.a. Dj Killer /Natural Breaks Records/: Nice tracks, "I like what you say" is perfect for my deep set.

Richard Earnshaw /Duffnote | One51 | Guess | Kinetic Management/: Kubatko - Swing Me Into Sleep is my favourite track. Perfect for the Spiritchaser sets.

Jevne Miller /Onethirty Recordings/: Great release! Prague nights is a grinding groove that sucks you in! Will be playing

Bogdan Taran /Essential/Capital FM, Latvian radio syndication/SSradioUK.com/: I’m so glad and proud that producers from Eastern Europe start doing the buzz in the dance music!! Deep, Deeper, Deepest EP’s were just awesome – in front of my cd wallet! This is also quality deep house production, but I can’t say I could pick up a favourite from these three tracks, they are quite at the same level. Most likely „I Like What You Say” is most cool because of the deep and tasty bass used there.

Tom Pasanec /Blacksoul/: I Like What you say is definitely best track on this single. I like!

DJ Haze /Pierogi Records/: More quality deepness from Loco Records! All three of these tracks will find their way into my chillout sets. Keep up the good work!