CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Default Laera - Harmonica :: Peak Time House Music From Italy

Artist: Laera
Release Title: Harmonica
Label: Stranamente Music
Catalog Number: S1247

To listen to audio previews of Laera's Harmonica click HERE

Track List:
1. Harmonica (Club Mix)
2. Harmonica (Morning Mix)
3. Harmonica (Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitch Remix)
4. Harmonica (Party Mix)

Introducing the latest house music release from Italy's Stranamente Music, a label known for delivering unique and varied styles of house music. Signature artist Laera, coming off his big hit "Odissea Mediterranea", continues his eccentric musical path with "Harmonica", a strong, big room floor-pleaser curiously featuring the instrument of the track's title. Four versions are present: the tech-house Club Mix filled with international flavored rhythms and occasional vocoder splashes; the more progressive Morning Mix with its solid beat and rising synth layers; the Party Mix which adds tribal flavors in the form of heavy percussion, whistles, and staccato pads; and there's also a remix by Nicola Viti de Angelis and Semion Berkovitch from Borghese Incisioni which blends tech-house and progressive moods for a reverb drenched big room stomper.

We hope you enjoy Laera's unusual use of the "Harmonica" in this nightclub stand-out. Look for more releases to come from the exciting Stranamente Music label.

Kaüna (Radio Galaxie, France) - "Amazing big room dancefloor anthem for big room dancers!"
Christopher Lawrence (******** Music) - "Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitch Remix is my favorite mix."
Kaskade (DJ, USA) - "The Club Mix is nice."
Tom Findlay (Groove Armada) - "I like all the mixes here. The Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitch Remix is the one that stands out for intensity though."
Eric Davenport (DJ, USA) - "Crazy wicked! The Club Mix about knocked me out of my seat. When I cued it up and heard the first minute I was thinking, 'OK, kinda nice.' Then BAM, this track takes you on a wild ride. I'm sure it will do the same for the dancefloors."
Joey Silvero (Distant People, UK) - "Deep and dirty ... fantastic in the mix. A little monster!"
Alexandre Klimow (Pure FM, Belgium) - "Just love it! Gonna play it straight on tonight for a Hed Kandi party."
Jota Wagner (Discotheque Radio, Brazil) - "The club mix is very good! A nice and moody track with a cool, groovy, and unexpected harmonica in the middle."
Raymundo Rodriguez (Wrong Mixed Sessions, UK) - "I will definitely be dropping the club mix. It's great to hear that Harmonica used in such a cool way."
Olivier Velay (Stalwart, France) - "I like the club mix a lot! Nice bouncing tough beats to move to in this original blending of harmonica and electronic music."
Jovan Gligorov (Relaxators, Bulgaria) - "Dancefloor on fire! The Morning Mix is right up my alley. I'm loving this."
Christopher Colak (Acik Radio, Istanbul) - "Very uplifting and groovy pumpin' sound. Real good for the prime time."
DJ Phil T (DJ Times/Bigshot Magazine) - "Nicola Viti de Angelis & Semion Berkovitch Remix is a peak hour gem!"
Robert Oleysyck (Las Vegas) - "Very nice. I'm quickly loving this label."
Randy Schlager (KNHC FM, Seattle) - "Fierce late night club material. 5/5"

Laera's Harmonica can be purchased from the following digital stores: Beatport / iTunes / Juno Download / DJ Download

For more information contact www.8DPromo.com