CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > cyberTalk

Old 11-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Renisha McBride Drunk And High Off Dope.....Told You So.

Ok ok.. this dood is entitled to his own opinion but after watching this video ,he just wants to get attention and "hits" on his you tube page IMO.. I mean WTF does the cousin with pierce earings and wearing a weave or "not even her hair" has to do with this fucking incident? fuck this dood even if he is right on certain issue.

What he is talking about goes for EVERY race or whoever has been drinking ect.. so plz,this brother is in dire need of some kind of attention and he should go and take a fucking chill pill or have a few beers.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Everything he saying is correct. Yeah, he's taking "pot shots" at the so called "black community" but to deny what he is saying and pass it off as fluff for hits misses the point. Some black folks are extremely dysfunctional and can't get along in greater society. This is mostly limited to American blacks as they have generations of this dysfunctionallity.

In Renisha McBride's case, she was driving drunk and high on pot; she crashed someone else's car and then fled the scene of the accident. How many mistakes do you see there? And then, probably belligerently, banged on someone's door in the dead of night. She put herself in danger MANY times that night and unfortunately the last incident took her life.

You can't blame the homeowner for the shooting when all the bad choices were made by her. I think there's a good chance the homeowner will eventually get off because all he was doing was sleeping in his own property when a stranger came on his property.

As for Zimmerman, he's trouble on two feet. In that case, again, Trayvon exercised poor judgement by confronting him and then beating him. He had a hand in his own demise. The jury was correct to acquit Zimmerman but that doesn't mean he's a stable person. Trayvon Martin would have eventually made a poor choice that would have taken his life even if he didn't bump into Zimmerman. He was a street fighter, drug dealer and a self proclaimed thug. That's usually the outcome of these kids.

On Zimmerman:
Old 11-20-2013, 08:03 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy View Post
Some black folks are extremely dysfunctional and can't get along in greater society. This is mostly limited to American blacks as they have generations of this dysfunctionallity.
Sorry brother,but I have to disagree with this statement because I've seen dysfunctional hispanics and some whites that will put it all to shame,so we all guilty just the same.

(LOOK NO FURTHER THAN MANIAC MOFO G. ZIMMERMAN..) and he is a so - called Hispanic - American.I don't see it with a jewish name like Zimmerman. LOL

And again,this cat may have "some" and I mean,very limited amount of info correct but to go on a tangent where one has nothing to with the other was what I found annoying about this cat.

He seem very arrogant and begging for attention.. Ooo Ooo.. look at me..look at me.. I just put down a few Black women and people.. fool.. he shoudlve stuck to the issues at hand and not go on a tangent.Just my opinion.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:13 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Renisha McBride's crashed a car ? yes. Was she drunk to the point of legal limit? perhaps,did she walk away from accident ? yes.

Why? Because her cell phone died,there was nobody out there (we talking Detroit here),and was looking for help (panic and shock after an accident)

Now since when does someone smoking POT constitutes someone as driving under the influence? actually pot has been proven and proven again that it has it's advantages,but that is another story.

The thing here is that in America,we have a bunch of trigger happy gun owners who think that just because they have a license to own a gun,they have the right to shoot someone on site without any questions.He has the advantage of having a gun vs. a drunk,stumbling,high on pot (oh boy) lol. and disoriented un-armed woman just looking for help (because her cell phone died or did not have juice)..

How can this home owner just shoot someone if they were in that kind of condition? it wasn't like she was threatening him with a weapon or something like that,but looking for someone to call the police.

Again,she was at a disadvantage without having a weapon.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

And your buddy G. Zimmer is an asshole. LOL

This dood knows something about the law,he calls the Police right after this shit went down sounding all calm as if he didn't do anything and tried to flip the script.Can't wait to see how this one will turn out in court.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:34 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

On Zimmerman:

and this dick head here(while boring through most of this vid) points out things that had nothing to do with the actual shooting itself.

Just look at G. Zimmers behavior. He has been on a rampage getting in trouble with the law.This man is dangerous,a schizophrenic control freak and he is or has been on some serotonin reuptake inhibitors as his behavior clearly shows.

Being under those types of medications can make a man kill or go out on a prawl (this is what this mofo did and he should never have had a gun in the first place nor should he ever be allowed to do so),he is train wreak ready to and itching to kill again.

I hope he gets what he deserves and I pray he is not just another media plant to create stories to take us off the real focus of what the fuck is really going on in this country)

This is his 3rd girlfriend that has called the police about him waving a gun around like a mad man and you fail to see it.This man is unstable and until he kills someone,he will continue working the justice system and manipulating folks like you that think this mofo is some kind of unfortunate ,there at the wrong place ,wrong time person that should be walking free in our streets.

Can't wait for Bubba to get a hold of him,even though I'm pessimistic about our Justice System and for allowing this clown to walk the streets on bail.

Old 11-20-2013, 01:49 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul oasis View Post
And your buddy G. Zimmer is an asshole. LOL

This dood knows something about the law,he calls the Police right after this shit went down sounding all calm as if he didn't do anything and tried to flip the script.Can't wait to see how this one will turn out in court.
I agree! He's a big time asshole and probably a spoiled brat as you can tell his history with domestic violence and all. ALL THE GOOD REASON not to approach a random stranger and commence to beat the shit out of him no? That's what Trayvon did and why he's dead now. No one taught Trayvon the skills of self preservation. According to the trial, he had plenty of time to get away from this "crazy ass cracker" and go home. And if Trayvon felt so threatened, his phone was working why didn't he call 911?

These kids are used to assaulting people and getting away with it but in Zimmerman's case and even in other cases where they do this to each other, they end up dead. How many brawls back in the day ended up in someone being killed? I remember plenty of those and this Zimmerman/Martin thing is just one of those where Trayvon thought he was going to teach this guy a lesson, something he'd done to others by his own admission, but instead bumped into one of the biggest assholes on the planet.

Trayvon didn't have the social skills of the mental capacity to keep himself out of trouble and is why he's dead. We shouldn't cry about it we should learn from this and teach the kids out there how to avoid these situations and it's not right to run up on people and assault them (like the "knockout game") and think you can get away all the time. It's very simple.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Talking

There some valid points in your thread but this man should not ever be allowed to walk the streets,especially with a deadly weapon.

IMO.Trayon didn't kick his ass enough or just enough to get away ! lol

This schizo didn't belong following folks down the street and with a weapon,the was and still is somewhat his fault as well for trying to be a freeking cop and I hope for the sake's of these young adults that parents pass on the advice not be confrontational unless their life is in danger.

good debate btw and yeah..fuck George Zimmer..cause his ass is about to get zimmerd in prison soon !