CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Registered

Default A Four Track Sampler Volume 18 Out Now!

Here we go with the eighteenth edition of our sampler series. This one is composed of four amazing tracks: "Love" - delivered by Mac-k-cee & Gianni di Muro, "Gone Too Far" - remixed by Karol XVII & MB Valence's alter ego called Jackspeare, "Apsychia" from Andrey Djackonda, and dont's version of "All Night Dancing" by Matt Masters.

The initial recording entitled "Love" comes from the duo Mac-k-cee and Gianni di Muro. Mac-k-cee is a German DJ who began his career in the mid 90's. He started with Techno and House, but while he was around on many gigs, he was making some connections with Tapesh, Kurd Maverick, Sharam Jey, Eddie Thoneick, Chris Source, Danito, Moritz Ochsenbauer and many, many more. Gianni di Muro, in turn, got interested in electronic music at the age of 9 years old. Since then, he has been involved in making music and has constantly improved his skill. For all these years, he has been supported by such DJ's as: M.A.N.D.Y, Pascal Feos, Matthias Tanzmann, Andre Galluzzi, Woody, Toni Rios, Karotte, Marc Romboy, Moguai, Tocadisco, Lexy & K-Paul, Tom Novy and many others.

"Gone Too Far" - the second track included in the sampler is the fruit of cooperation between the Polish duo Karol XVII & MB Valence and Robert Owens - a world famous vocalist considered to be an icon of house music. The reedited version of "Gone Too Far" has been prepared by Jackspeare - a project belonging to the duo of Karol XVII & MB Valence.

Andrey Djackonda, the author of "Apsychia", is a young musician, sound-producer and DJ from the Republic of Moldova. As a child, Andrey began to write small, jazzy songs for the piano. In 2008, Djackonda moved to electronic music opening for himself a deep, ambient sounding of favourite styles – Deep house and Tech House. His tracks are notable for rhythmic themes often with a jazzy harmony and a heartfelt melody. Andrey Djackonda has cooperated with such labels as DP-6, New Born Records, In Deep Records, Get High, Techno Animals and many others.

The closing tune - "All Night Dancing", belongs to a very talented DJ and producer Matt Masters. Finding a love for house music at an early age, Matt started working for Freerange Records in 2004. After getting invited to join the Freerange team, he started focusing on making music and the label and its artists have played a fundamental part in his musical influences and ambitions. He has enjoyed a Freerange Records residency at AKA, London and is currently helping to find a new home for the monthly Freerange night.

The remixers of Matt's "All Night Dancing" are Ognjen Kasanin and Zlatko Dimitrijevic, also known as dont. The duo filled the electronic music scene with quality DJ'ing and live performances playing at some of the best clubs and festivals, e.g. "Dance Arena on Exit Festival", "Love Fest", "Summer3p Festival", "Purobeach", alongside Marco Carola, Maya Jane Coles, Carl Craig and Tini, Noir, James Zabiela, Alex Niggemann, Ian Pooley, Dandy and Mihai Popoviciu, Umek, Valentino Kanzyani, Kevin Sanderson, Oxia, Kevin Yost, Pirupa, Supernova, and many others. The artists are also famous for their authentic music productions: dont - Hispamania, or dont, Nemus & Little Nakoch - Murr, just to name a few. Ognjen and Zlatko's record labels - Balkan Connection (awarded as Best Label In South-Eastern Europe at SEEME Festival, Bulgaria 2009), Balkan Connection South America (awarded in South America), Balkan Connection Tech, have released some of the top tracks/remixes not only from dont, but also from other artists: dont - Deep Blue Sea (Uner Remix), dont, Nemus & Little Nakoch - Murr (Gramophonedzie Remix), Pole Folder - Eastern Lagoon (Ogi Gee Cash & Dimiz Remix), dont & Masque - Glow (Hakan Lidbo Remix), and many more. They're also known to have discovered many, now highly valued producers from Eastern Europe as well as from other parts of the world, such as Evren Ulusoy, Sezer Uysal, or Max Demand.

The release is now available on Beatport.

Here is some of the selected feedback:

Kenny Dope - Nice.

Jask - very nice tracks

Eelke Kleijn - Great pack! will play for sure

Greg Fenton [M8 Mag] - like Gone Too Far best - good remix

Michael Fossati [Spirit of House] - Its next to impossible to choose a favorite of this ingenious deep house tracks...

Nils Nuernberg - Apsychia is great. THX

Robert Owens - Great EP

Antony Angell - thanks for this rlease

Sebastian Davidson. - BAM! Can't go wrong with the Loco samplers!

Bogdan Taran - all four tracks are quality - will play some of them in the show

Bruno From Ibiza - Alway excited to hear a new promo from LOCO, great EP ... Love is a great track also Matt Master's

UGLH - Jackspace rework and Apsychia for me thanks

Lukas Greenberg [Plastic City] - support Evren Ulusoy - jackspeare for me.thanks!

Jevne [Onethirty] - matt masters remix and love nice one.

John P. [Westradio.gr] - Great tracks by all artists! Full support by west radio! Thanks

George Ankrett [Toolroom Records] - Really like the Jackspeare remix of Karol XVII & MB Valence - Good stuff. George Toolroom

Kirby - Matt masters - All night dancing (dont remix) sounds cool ! thanks

Sezer Uysal - jackspeare is really nice ! will play it, thanks guys.

Craig Stewart - Superb 4 tracker as always, dont jam & Love are my picks

Sven Jacobsen - As always goosebumbs :-) gone too far is my favorite track here

Yves Murasca (Milk & Sugar) - Thanks guys. Will check later!

Matteo Fossati - These "A Four Track Sampler" are so.....cool!!!!

Calin Marian [Tunnel FM] - Banger track from dont !!! Full support from Tunnel FM

Topspin & Dmit Kitz [Vibra Macz Records] - loving rmx of karol & marek tune!

Salvatore Agrosi (MindTech) - great VA! full support

Luis del Villar [Ibiza Sensations] - Cool release !!!!

Submantra - Nice sampler ...Gone too far the best trackd for me, tnx!

Andy Fransis [Club Life Global] - All Night Dancing is deffo our fave track. Great production on all tracks

Mild Bang - great release!! gone to far is excellent!!

Echofusion - Great selection. Top notch! Nice variation of House. I have to admit Matt Masters's All Night Dancing is for me.

Bobi [Club fm] - Some great choons on here! Groovy and deep release just the way I like it. Full support.

Zeque - really great sampler!! my favs are jackspeare and mac-k-cee!! thxx

Mirko [Party Groove] - Very nICE EP! SUPPORT

ShlomiB - lovely package! both Jackspeare & dont. remixes are my favorites, I will try them & support... Thanks

Syndyk - gorgeous sampler ! "Love" my fav!

Sourge [Nu Media] - Nice sampler! Jackspeare is my fav! Full Support!

GplusR - Superb!

Paul Mad - matt masters for me! full support! thxx

Bolo - Very nice sampler. Will support donts remix with italo disco influences.

DJ Daze - late as usual

Da Wiseguy (Jon Pierce) - Great 4 tracker as usual...but it's "All Night Dancing" which steals the show for me here

Stevie Sole - Will download and check out properly

Dean Serafini (Jjazproject) - All Night Dancing is out of this world!

Big Al [Ready Mix] - Gone to Far is pure class. Full support. Thx

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show) - Jackspeare and dont! Really dig the rmxs from these two projects. Thank you!