CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered

Default Groove Junkies In The Zone Remixes PT. 1 OUT NOW!

ITZ Remixes Pt 1 have been rippin' up dancefloors worldwide. and have gained global support from industry heavyweights such as Roger Sanchez, Terry Hunter, Jon Cutler, Mr. V, DJ Roog, and Richard Earnshaw just to name a few!!!!

If you missed the opportunity to get ITZ Remixes PT. 1 on Traxsouce, we are giving you ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY to add some badass beats to your collection!!!

"IN THE ZONE REMIXES PT. 1" NOW AVAILABLE ON iTunes, Beatport, Juno Download, Dj Download, Stompy, Traxsource, Amazon and many many more!

PT 1 is a wicked package of blazin’ hot remixes geared for those who like it SOULFUL, DEEP & FUNKY!!
"PICK OF THE WEEK!!!" - Michael Fossati, SpiritofHouse.com

PRESS:

Craig Bartlett (Tillate Mag) - All about GJs Afro Zone Re-Rub! HUGE!! Love this...full support from me in Wales.
DJ Pelau (Swagger Life Style) - Dave Doyle's Remix & GJs Prime Time Filth Dub IS THE SUGAR I WANT IN MY TEA; there's none sweeter!
Phil Turnipseed (Big Shot Mag) - Ruben Mancias' Devotion Mix.....Lots of perky beats and deep soulful flava...love the party vibe!

TO LISTEN AND DOWNLOAD PLEASE VISIT OUR SHOP PAGE!!
CLICK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED: http://www.morehouserecords.com/shop.html

Forthcoming MoHo Heat!! Groove Junkies feat. Alexander Sky - The White Light Remixes. Includes Blazin' Hot Remixes from Christopher Wilde, Dave Doyle, Di Pascali, Miguel Sierra & Groove Junkies..........COMIN' SOON!

Thanks for your support y'all! Much love!