CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 06-16-2018, 12:13 PM
Registered

Default Dj Spinna and family Needs OUR Help

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................
.................................................. .................................................. .............................................

DONATE To DJ Spinna And his Family at GOFUNDME

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Hello All,

My name is Moe Choi aka Choimatic and I am writing this for my friend Vincent Williams aka DJ Spinna. On June 11, 2018, DJ Spinna had an emergency surgery for an appendectomy (ruptured appendix). I am very familiar with this surgery and the recovery process, as I went through it as a teenager.

The recovery process for this procedure is long and difficult. As a result of this surgical procedure DJ Spinna will be unable to fulfill prior bookings as well future DJ gigs. This will prevent him from earning any income during this extended recovery stage. It will be extremely hard for him to support his family as well as cover towering medical expenses he?s incurred from this unforeseen circumstance.

DJ Spinna is a loving father, husband, and amazing friend. He has made countless sacrifices and donated his talents, time and energy for other fellow DJs/producers/like minded folks who have been through similar bumps in the road.

In his moment of need, a donation of any amount will be greatly appreciated in helping our beloved friend.

All donations will go directly towards covering his medical expenses.

Thank you in advance for your love and support. Keep spreading the word!

FOLLOW ROBBI ON INSTAGRAM

LIKE + Robbi FACEBOOK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robbi is sponsored by www.Nychouseradio.com
24 hrs of banging dance music in surround sound
[/img]