CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Registered

Default GOGO 052 out now: Joseph Junior & MAQman – No Better Love (with Ralf GUM remix)

GOGO Music delightedly presents the second single of "Joseph Junior & MAQman" following their debut release "I Don't See Love", which was put out to great critical acclaim last year in fall. For their new outing "No Better Love", Joseph and MAQman are complimenting their styles perfectly once more, delivering a lush disco and gospel pollinated House tune. Ralf GUM is doing the remix honours and furthermore teams up with MAQman for a joint remix which completes another choice addition to our catalogue.

Out now on www.traxsource.com/GOGO_Music

Worldwide releasedate: 17th of August 2012

Preview on www.youtube.com/RalfGUM

Some reactions:

:: “Another definite moment in the history of soulful house music...” Spirit Of House (Switzerland)

:: "Oh shit this is incredible! Loving this off!" Grant Nelson (Swing City, UK)

:: "Nice Release! Ralf GUM Remix is the one I will play! Well produced with a nice groove and great Drum on the mix! Thank you." Rocco (Reeltone, France)

:: "Great track and mixes." Robert Owens (UK)

:: "DA RETURN OF Joseph & MAQman on GOGO MUSIC...Simply beautiful...Got my full support." Vinny Da Vinci (House Afrika, South Africa)

:: "Ralf GUM remix is really cool." Oliver Lazarus (Reelpeople Music, UK)

:: "Loving this track especially the Ralf GUM Remix. Great Job!" Quentin Harris (Shelter, New York, USA)

:: "Ralf GUM Remix is hot!!!" Carlos Mena (Ocha, USA)

:: "Nice man! Ralf GUM remix is top of the pile for me." Richard Earnshaw (Spiritchaser, Duffnote, UK)

:: "Fantastic release. The Original is great for the early doors sets and beach parties - Ralf GUM mix is perfect for the peaktime crowd - and the dub is fire!! All 3 of these mixes will get heavy rotation through out the summer. Full support and will be in my next Traxsource chart for sure." Danny Clark (Solid Ground Recordings)

:: "My heart goes to the Ralf GUM Remix and the MAQman meets Ralf GUM Remix! Perfect for my crowd and radio show! Full support!" DJ Rork (Radio FG, France)

:: "Very cool track indeed - really liking all the mixes on the link..." Russell Pollitt (Prime Dist, UK)

:: "Really really like this ... full support from me ... the Original Mix is opening up tonight's show ... wonderful." Niall Redmond (RTE Pulse, Ireland)

:: “In the bag!” Magma Groove (Italy)

GOGO Music … music it is and is it!