CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered

Default [LRD013] Anton Lanski - "Not Enough EP"

Anton Lanski’s music is created by means of such trivial musical instruments of modern mankind as the heart, hands and computer tools. The impurity of deep sound, techno forms and different experiments constitute Anton Lanski’s music. Loco Records wishes to present Anton Lanski’s two deep productions and remixes made by a Czech producer Kubatko and a Polish duo of Karol XVII & MB Valence. The material is now available on BEATPORT

Some reactions below:

Jimpster: Hey Guys, really liking the chuggy warm up vibes on the Karol and MB remix. top qulity stuff. deffo be playing. cheers,

Eelke Kleijn: Thanks the Kubatko remix is great!

Florian Kruse /Dieb Audio, Fresh Meat, Urban Torque/: I'm always happy receiving promo mails from you guys, cause I know it's hot quality stuff!!! And yes once again I'm into this release and I'll support it in my upcoming mixes. My fav here is the Karol XVII & MB Valence remix.

Blacksoul: Karol XVII & MB Valence mix is damn tight – dope drums and the groove also im feeling the Be Torn Between original.

Sebastian Davidson: Nice one again boys! All mixes very very TASTY!!!

Bamo (Spiritchaser): Another strong release for the label, cool mixes and your productions get better and better...

Bernd – /radio42/: again real deep sh** ;-) The Original Versions are already outstanding and very smooth and mellow. Beside them the “Karol XVII & MB Valence” Remix is one of my favs. All versions are added to our rotation again – what more can I expect. Many THX for bringing such cool tunes…

Robert Owens: thx loco, cool EP, excellent productions, respect

Da Funk /Acryl Music/: fantastic e.p. here with all the tracks very good. if i had to pick a fave it would be the "be torn between" original! great stuff, full support!

Jerri Kay aka Soulove Deep: Oh yes...Not Enough! We want more! "Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix" absolutely dope deep track!

Kaan "shrimpy" Duzarat /dinamo.fm/: loving both mixes of not enough. would love to play and chart. cheers.

Danilo D'Andrea: Kubatko Remix 4 me! Thanks a lot

Pablodj (Logicalgroove): Wow Guyz another great realease absolutly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top quality deep house .solid package
Not Enough (Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix) is my favourite. thank you guys, very nice vibes respect

Sven Jacobsen: wow my friends, great ep again. love all of them and will play them a lot. I´m sure will request some tracks for my next compilation. cheers and thanks a lot

MrCenzo /MidiDropMusic/: Really enjoyed the original of 'Not Enough' Liked the smooth deepness of it... And as for the remix this is WICKED too, The boys come good as always.... 10/10

Ian Bang /DV.FM/: Deep shizzle! Normally I'd be all about the Karol & MB mix (love those guys' productions), but in this case I'm actually torn between (pun intended) the original and the remix, both great, but in very different ways... In the case of "Be Torn", I like the Kubatko remix best, with it's more atmosferic sound. "Not Enough" in the remix will be put in night rotation, and will get spins from me in my radio show :-)

Darin Epsilon: Really dig the chilled out and mellow house grooves. This works well for warmup or afterhours. Kubatko Remix of Be Torn Between is my favorite here. Good production quality overall in this package.

Ladislav Antos /dfr.fm/: Fine deep like night cruzin in the city. I like 1. Not Enough (Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix)

Matteo Esse: Another quality release of fine deep house but prefer the latest EP and will keep on supporting that one from you. Thanks for the promo.

Miles Numan /Map Dance Records, Groovenite.Com/: Thanks for sending really nice deep ep... good for warm ups.

Kririll Slider: Hey guys! Karol XVII & MB Valence is my thing! Deep sound for sexy nights!

Feodor & Lena (AMDJS Radio Show): "Anton Lanski - Not Enough (Karol XVII & MB Valence Remix)" is grrrrreat! The sounds of trumpet brings to the track some hypnotic mood... Amazzzing! Will play this track a lot! Count us in the support.!

Jon Pierce (dawiseguy): supporting you guys! love to the polish deep house massive - keep rocking

Bogdan Taran /Latvian radio syndication, Radius FM (Belarus), SSradioUK.com,
BragaRadioDJ.net/: another deep house release from Loco Records stable – another quality single!. I like Be Torn Between both Original and Kubatko remix, in support, will play on the radio!

Robert Pollington /PassionFM, soundtracktotheweekend/: Many thanks for the Not Enough EP, really loving the funky deepness of Karol VII & MB Valence's remix. Will support all the tracks on the release across my radio shows and DJ sets, keep up the wicked work!

Yves Murasca /Milk & Sugar, DiamondHouse/: Hi guys! Thanks for the promo!

Jevne Miller /Onethirty Recordings/: Loco going deep here! The Karol XVII & MB mix is the stand out for me! thanks