CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Discussions > Parties, DJ mixes, misc.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Registered

Default [LRD018]Karol XVII & MB Valence - "Minor Chords EP"

[LRD018] Karol XVII & MB Valence - "Minor Chords EP"

"Minor Chords EP" is a new production belonging to the Polish duo Karol XVII & MB Valence. Similarly to previous EPs from the artists, "Minor Chords EP" is also composed of three new tracks: "***rybo*y", "Maruda" and "Chord Na Ludziach". It's now available on Beatport.

Here are some opinions on the EP:

Matty Gillespie (Agent Matteo): the previews sound brilliant

Matteo Esse (Analogue People In The Digital World): Thanks for the new promo, this is another well produced deep house offering from your camp, perfect for my early sets. Keep it up.

Fer Ferrari /DeepClass Records/: Another High Quality job.! My fav "***rybo*y"

Florian Kruse /Freshmeat, Slip N Slide, Mood/: All tracks are great!!! I'm diggin' your sound guys! Fan!

Soul Minority: Thanks for sending this EP, great tracks here, will play for sure ...

Sebastian Davidson: Man o man, great EP! Chord Na Ludziach is my fave! Good luck with the release!

Jeff Craven /Large Music/: Another incredible loco release Maruda is my favorite…deep sexy nu disco for late nite romps. Hot!

Luca Ricci /Aenaria Music/: thank you for the promoi like it and will test it soon as i can

Scope: tracks 1 & 3 have a nice groove.. will play for sure!

Richard Earnshaw Director /Duffnote | One51 | Guess | Spiritchaser | Sole Unity/: Maruda and Chord Na Ludziach are top notch..... full support from Spiritchaser! Thanks for the music,

Sandrino (Lemon Popsicle): yeah yeah yeah...Maruda rules. Sexy Disco Line...Love it all the way...will play it LOUD!!!! Thanx & Peace

Terry Matthew /5chicago/: Thanks. :-)

Craig Stewart /Raunchy Rhythms Radio/: Very tasty EP, the guys are on fire with this. Deep and techy as anything with gorgeous keys & chords. I dropped “Chord Na Ludziach” and the crowd went nuts – Congratulations

Da Funk /Acryl Music/: yeah guys, another stompin e.p. especially chord na ludziach and the *** one is great! full support!

Cenzo Scoglio (Midi Drop Music): 3 Solid Mixes here but the pick for me is the "Chord Na Ludziach" Track.... Top work as always..... 10/10

Mike Kiraly: Another quality release from Loco - you are one of the few labels that consistently deliver quality music in each promo. All of the Karol XVII & MB Valence stuff is particularly high quality, and this ep is no different. Well produced, consistent and it just works!

Ross Couch /Body Rhythm/: Picking up where their 'Deep, Deeper, Deepest' series of EP's left off, these guys continue to impress with 3 more quality tracks. My favourite is ***rbo*y, which packs a solid punch and has a really nice breakdown where the contrast between the jazzy riffs and the deep stabs works well. The combination of mellow chords and driving synth bass in 'Maruda' makes for an interesting track and the final track 'Chord...' has a nice underground feel to it with some jazzy chords and a good groove to lose yourself in.

Mike Haddad /Witty Tunes/: This package is dope! Forwarding thinking deepness! I can't pick just one, I will most likely play all of these and use for upcoming mixes. Thanks fellas!

Jevne /One Thirty Recordings/: Hey hey! another great release from LOCO and K&M! Chord NA Ludziach " Is killer I will be playing it for sure! thanks!

Bamo (Spiritchaser): Hey Guys, Yes, Yes..... A very, very good ep..... My favourite from you. All 3 tracks are Great, i love the bassline in "Maruda".... Deep House meets Underworld!

Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta /AMDJS Radio Show/: Many thanks for sending the package! "***rybo*y". What a track! Will play a lot for sure! Add to September chart. p.s. We love Loco!

Robert Owens: all three vibes are really cool, thank you guys... respect

Kev Obrien /Stranjjur, ExposureNYC, Proton Radio, 365Mag, Data-transmission.co.uk, Pulseradio,net/: 'Chord Na Ludziach' is HUGE. Will definitely be supporting this at shows, will try to fit in to Sept chart as well. Nice deep and housy goodness, love the vocal snips coupled with the stabs and chords, nice mood setting stuff! 9/10!

Ernesto /short-records/: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Love loco Records!!!! Amazing release. Like all tracks my favourite is rybo track.... Full suport from white island

Sydney /Tokyo Red recordings/: Really like what you guys are doing.. Loven both Chord Na Ludziach & ***rybo*y...... will play and support 100%

Bobi /clubfm/: Thanks for sending me the new e.p. 3 really good track of quality deep house,Great deeeeeeeep vibes definitely digging it!!!!

Danilo D'Andrea: Maruda! Massive 4 me! Thanks

Ralph Boege /para-dise/: marude is quit nice & driving .. for in between sets.

Sven Jacobsen: great EP again, i love "Chord Na Ludziach" the most. Will play it a lot.

Miqro: First I was hypnotized by the chords in 3rd track, then 2nd broke my leggs while dancing, finaly 1st track killed me with the groove! For me best realeasese after Deep, deeper, deepest! Full support! THX

Bogdan Taran /Capital FM, Kurzemes Radio, Jekabpils Radio 1, Progressive FM (Latvia), DFM (Estonia), Radius FM (Belarus), Megapolis FM (Moldova), Hot FM (Spain), SSradioUK.com, BragaRadioDJ.net (Portugal), ZipFm.lt (Lithuania)/: superb deep house music as alsways from you guys, but I can sy my fav here is Chord Na Ludziach, which I feel is very groovey underground deep house track, will spin a lot!

Sergi Ribas: Great release!!! for me the best one is the first, Rybo y but Maruda will be in my box us well. full support.

Steven Caicedo /Ready Mix Records/: What a great package! Deep, Tech Funk, Just like I like it! The track that resonates in my mind is the ***RYBO*Y, Absolute bliss.... The whole ep will get full support on my end. Thanks for this wikkid release!!!!!! Very much appreciated.

Groove Cocktail /Tasted Music | Pierogi Records | Coffee Bar/: Again good job!! This is a normal thanks for the promo! full support!!

Jon Pierce (dawiseguy): man - i am LOVING this....! it's one of the great things about loco records - i see an email from you and i know i am going to love it

Igor Marijuan /Ibiza Sonica/: Just fantastic. Is the sound that i love. Ful support on Ibiza Sonica radio. We love your music.

Alex /muzikanova.pl, sq klub/: nonono chłopaki! naprawdę grube tracki, z całą pewnością będę je grał w setach. przyjemnie sie słucha, dobry groove no i wszechobecny deeeeep! dobra robota!

Dirty Culture /einmaleins-musik, loco records, disolend/: I'm deeply in love with "***rybo*y " I'm playing this again and again. Good work guys.