CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 09-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Detroitbootybass

Default No streaming audio?

I haven't been able to access any of the archived streams this week... all that happens when I clink on a link is that the page reloads. I also can't log in to access the downloads, but that may (or may not) have been removed for the site revamping...

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!

Old 09-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

What browser are you using? I just tested in IE and it worked fine only that the media server was busy (it's capped to allow more live streams) and didn't allow more connections.

Also, in the "stream.php" file, I added a line that will prevent people from linking directly to their mix on another site, you'll have to pull directly from the archive page and will be redirected there. Another question, did you install some kind of anti-spyware program or changed security settings since the last time you were able to access everything?

The download server is up and running also, you should go to the bottom of the page or click the "login" link and will be directed there. Make sure you're entering your user a pass exactly as was issued to you because the login is case sensitive.

The site updates/revamp are currently delayed but have no affect on the production site and will not have any effect until they go into effect. PM me for more info on dowloads availability.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Detroitbootybass

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy
What browser are you using? I just tested in IE and it worked fine only that the media server was busy (it's capped to allow more live streams) and didn't allow more connections.

Also, in the "stream.php" file, I added a line that will prevent people from linking directly to their mix on another site, you'll have to pull directly from the archive page and will be redirected there. Another question, did you install some kind of anti-spyware program or changed security settings since the last time you were able to access everything?

The download server is up and running also, you should go to the bottom of the page or click the "login" link and will be directed there. Make sure you're entering your user a pass exactly as was issued to you because the login is case sensitive.

The site updates/revamp are currently delayed but have no affect on the production site and will not have any effect until they go into effect. PM me for more info on dowloads availability.

I'm using Firefox... and, yeah, I bought and installed Spyware Doctor over the weekend.

As far as logging in is concerned, I kept pressing the red 'login' at the top of the page! OOPS! I now have gone to the bottom and it works... thanks!

I can download the .asf stream (so i'll be able to convert it to a low-bitrate MP3 - yay!)... but I still can't stream the audio from the archive page - i'll try to fiddle around with my settings on Norton and Spyware Doctor.

Thanks for all your help, Techy!
Old 09-27-2006, 05:09 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Thumbs up

Good to hear Detroitbootybass! What the spyware program is doing is preventing the "stream.php" file from "knowing" where it's being pulled from. You should configure (not sure how) the spyware program to "trust" the cyberjamz.com domain or allow you to send headers/private information. You should then be able to pull the streams when the archive server is available (as I said, the connections are capped so as to give preference to the live server). You can also disable the spyware app momentarily when pulling streams. That should provide a quick fix.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:28 AM
chris conrad

just a heads up..i now use Firefox exclusively the last year or so and run three different spyware programs simultaneously...archives work just fine for me...