CyberJAMZ Forums  
Old 07-04-2005, 02:46 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

Default Welcome to the new help forum

Any questions or difficulty listening or broadcasting to cyberJAMZ, please ask in this forum. Someone will be happy to help.

Old 09-20-2005, 08:13 PM
DJLisaMoody

Default Having trouble accessing the Choice Awards Live Broadcast...Please Help!

I've been trying to listen in on the Live Broadcast from the Choice Awards and have been having trouble for the last hour. I keep getting an error message cannot open mmsu://69.56.181.46/live'.(C00D002A)

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE???
Old 10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLisaMoody
I've been trying to listen in on the Live Broadcast from the Choice Awards and have been having trouble for the last hour. I keep getting an error message cannot open mmsu://69.56.181.46/live'.(C00D002A)

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE???
Use your default player.Go to Tools,Options and make sure all file extentions for music are checked.Example. .wma .Mp3 .M3u .aiff .wav .asx ect.This should open the file.Or copy n paste the main link URL into your player.Hope this works.Let us know.

http://cyberjamz.com/stream.php?fid=Choice awards Live.wma
Old 01-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Legsudesire

Unhappy Today 1/11/06:I cannot access the chat room at all today

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy
Any questions or difficulty listening or broadcasting to cyberJAMZ, please ask in this forum. Someone will be happy to help.

Can someone tell me if the chat room is having maintenance upgrades? I tried several times to log on but all I get is a brown screen . I can however hear the station with no problem;Please help Thanks
Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Legsudesire

Unhappy still having difficulty with chat room log on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legsudesire
Can someone tell me if the chat room is having maintenance upgrades? I tried several times to log on but all I get is a brown screen . I can however hear the station with no problem;Please help Thanks
The problem occurs before I log on my screen name. which whenIswitch to chat room and the loader is displaying (%etc) it goes straight to the brown blank screen. Not allowing me to log on at all.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Sharp az a Razah ..

You might havet to do a force refresh [ctrl] + [F5] when you see the blank screen and login again. Additionally, you may want to clear your cookies and temp files that under the cyberjamz domain. The cookies should be labled cyberjamz@ but clearing all your cookies might do the trick as well. Unfortunatly, you may loose saved passwords and the such saved data.

Sorry
Old 03-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Phenix House

Angry Can't Get In Or Out Of Chat Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by techy

LAST WEEKEND I WENT INTO THE CHAT ROOM THEN HAD TO STEP OUT. I SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER, CAME BACK, WHEN I LOGGED BACK ON AND TRIED TO GO BACK INTO THE CHAT ROOM IT SAID THAT I WAS ALREADY IN THE CHAT ROOM. I CONTINUED TO TRY TO GET IN BUTKEPT GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE. NOW,IT IS A WEEK LATER AND I'M STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE! HOW CAN I GET BACK IN THE CHAT ROOM? OR FOR THAT MATTER, HOW CAN I GET OUT?!

Last edited by Phenix House; 03-11-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:00 AM
Sharp az a Razah ..

I have the chat settings to allow only 1 login per IP as people were abusing the logins and flooding the server. I will reset the users list and that should clear up login issues you've had. But in the future, make sure you log out of the chat properly. Type the following in the message field:

/quit

That will log off your session and erase your IP from the sessions list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix House
LAST WEEKEND I WENT INTO THE CHAT ROOM THEN HAD TO STEP OUT. I SHUT DOWN MY COMPUTER, CAME BACK, WHEN I LOGGED BACK ON AND TRIED TO GO BACK INTO THE CHAT ROOM IT SAID THAT I WAS ALREADY IN THE CHAT ROOM. I CONTINUED TO TRY TO GET IN BUTKEPT GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE. NOW,IT IS A WEEK LATER AND I'M STILL GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE! HOW CAN I GET BACK IN THE CHAT ROOM? OR FOR THAT MATTER, HOW CAN I GET OUT?!
Old 03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Tim Blaq

Default Broadcasting on Windows XP

I've to date broadcast on a Mac, but the machine is crapping out, can you tell me how to set up the broadcast for Windows XP?

Thanks