CyberJAMZ Forums  

Go Back   CyberJAMZ Forums > Playlists > cyberPlaylists

Old 08-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Default A few track reviews by SammyRock

"You took my Love"(Jellybean & Jovonn pres.Housanna Littl)
Jellybean and Jovonn combine forces once again to bring us this gorgeous vocal "You took my Love".The wonderful vocals of Housanna Littl add a special touch to this sexy,sultry,true house track.Kudos to both Jellybean and Jovonn on this project.
Fav Mix:Jovonn Next Moov Mix)

Jay Tripwire feat Boddhi Satva - Dema Remixes/Grooveland Records.
Here we go again with one of those hot tracks that had previous success.This nice number now returns once again with an entire new feel and vibe to captivate your dancefloor.Im really feeling these new mixes by:
1)Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades of House)This is a deep tech-house musical journey with some serious haunting keys and dark beats to open up this hot re-release.
2)Delano Smith(Detroit)Drops a hot deep house "Dub Mix" Detroit style Remix of his own that will not dissapoint.WOW !
3)Steve Soul Basics Remix- This is on the club side of things but still effective enough to satisfy those that are into deep house.Good job on this mix.
4)Martijn-Delivers a nice touch by keeping it more on the original side of things but still has it's own flavor.
5)Jota Wagner-completes this already slammin release by adding his own interpretation of DEMA.More on the club tip,your dancers will love this version.Just fantastic all around.
**I'm having a difficult time choosing a favorite mix at this time,my advice is to pick up the entire package**.

The Jaffers feat.Jayhem "Somethin' Changin' -Jaffa Music
The Jaffers are back with yet another obscure release with mixes by Llorca who graces us with a classic sounding "Boogie Mix" done correct.Very nice elements and broken-vocals gives it an obscure feel.Salokin brings his own feel to the dancefloor,a bit more commercial but still effective.The hot Deep INC gives us a nice dancefloor friendly remix with dark synths and heavy beats,Arnaud D Eleck Mix is a tech-house,filled with nice music to compliment the vocals.The L.P version is raw funky track with all the original vocals attached.Fav Mix: Arnaud D Eleck Mix

Title: "Want You"
Artist: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Publishers: Something Milton Publishing BMI/Soulice ASCAP
Producers: Wil Milton
Executive Producers: Wil Milton & Rodney Carter
Label: Blak Ink Music Group
Catalog #: BMG 032
Street Date: August 10, 2009
Written By Janice Mendez
The combination team of Wil Milton & Rodney Carter drop a hot deep house which is just fabulous.The vocals of Rodney Carter is just fantastic! I must give extra credit to Janice Mendez for writing such a beautiful song with meaning and situations that we all feel at times.A simple line as I WANT YOU..is something we all can relate to.This will make one of my top 10 vocal tracks that I'll be dropping for sureThe Gravity NYC Vocal Mix is my favorite,but this release also comes with a Rhodespella Mix,Instrumental,and Bounus Beats. Fav Mix:Gravity NYC Vocal Mix.

T.D.J. "With You" including remixes by Bucher, Christos Kessidis and T.D.J.-White Lotus Club
Here we have another nice vocal track by T.D.J. with 4 mixes to choose from,I'm positive there is one that will fit nicely into your set.This sulty vocal track has that West Coast sound that I really enjoy.If you like Lisa Shaw,then you will love this release.The T.D.J Remix offers the vocals with very nice keys and bassline.A quality recording.Butcher brings a nice remix with a hot bassline and fall back dub vocals,while Christos Kessidis gets deep in the cut!! This mix does it for me,simply amazin.Fianally we have the Original Mix offers the complete vocals,just sultry! Fav Mixes: The Original Mix & Chirstos Kessidis Mix..Don't sleep on the other mixes,they all have something special to offer.

"Another Girl"(Ive Met) (Vick Lavender feat. David Glenn) Sophisticado
Out now http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37763
As many may already know about the sophisticado,this is one qualty sophisticaded label with sexy quality music.This is deep soulful house.The vocals of David Glenn add a soothing touch and the music compliments the lyrics.Bravo! once again for Vick Lavender and Sophisticado Records.
"Ella" (Vick Lavender feat. Michele Thomas)Sophisticado Records.
Out now.
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37979
Once again Vick Lavender delivers a taste of JAZZ,with this lovely composition.The piano work on this pieace is just sexy! Grab a glass of wine,light a candle and spend the evening with that special someone and run this cut...sit and watch.This what we call "Chicago Fusion"!
All keyboards by Mike Logan.
All drum programming by Vick Lavender.
Scats performed by Michele Thomas.Written arranged and produced by Vick Lavender.
Trombone played by Craig Sunkin.
Mixed by Vick Lavender at Sophisticado studio's Chicago Ill
For liscensing information you can contact Vick Lavender at mraliii2@yahoo.com,or sophisticadorecordings@yahoo.com

"Burning Bridges"(Libby-Inc. Mr.V Mixes)-Deep Sugar Music
Out Now.
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=35835

Deep Sugar Music delivers a dance-floor stomper with this release.Mr.V adds a nice touch with his "Main Mix" which sound a bit like Lil Louis joint but in it's own right.The hard core vocals by Libby also add a nice touch to this release.Fav Mix: Mr.V Main Mix.

"Everybody Takes a Sunday Shower"(A TOT MASH-UP-Blackbox vs. Kentphonik)
Timmy Richardson aka The Mash up King,delivers a serious dancefloor smash and a hellva of a mash-up.These 2 classics talk to each other like no other.Listen...enjoy!!
"Free"(Incl. DeepCitySoul Mixes)-(Mr Nugget feat.Brooke Bailey) DeeCeeEss
Out now
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=37423

This is a wonderful release.The entire Album is worth it with mixes by DeepCitySoul of which is my favorite mix.Brooke Bailey delivers a beautiful vocal that makes you feel FREE!..this is feel good track indeed.Samson adds a gorgeous remix to this package as well,Im also becoming a huge fan of this labe and the DeepCitySoul production team,be on the lookout for thier upcoming releases and past releases such as the "DeepCitySoul Miami Sampler" avail http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=32107
"Ready 4 Love" by Timmy Vegas & Tim Phinn feat. Abigail Bailey.
Promo- DeepCitySoul Remix.
Like I mentioned above,this crew is really doin a fantastic job of remixing quality vocals.This upcoming release "Ready 4 Love" is yet another demonstration of excellent production work and making the artist stand out within the track.Abigail Bailey sounds gorgeous in this release.Thumbs way up on this track and mix.

Deep and Soul(Hard Mix! and Dj Goncie feat.Emily Rose
Mercado Paralelo Music
Ok..this is very nice,great guiter work(sounds live which is very sexy),the organ riffs are exceptional as well as the vocals by Emily Rose.I enjoy tracks like these that make sense.This package comes with a Vocal,a nice Instrumental,2 Accapella Versions(You know what Im thinking,lol),2 Dubs,one by the hot Deep and Soul and one by Deemah. Vocal which is every techy sounding and the added faint vocals are a nice touch,Deemeah Trippy Dub(Which is indeed trippy) and a deephouse vocal Dub by Deep n Soul which I think is just fantastic! Whew!! Wait! There is more in this full package!! A "Unclesound Deep and Soul Trippy Vocal and Dub & Instrumental....wow! This is one heck of a release! Slip this in your set! Great job all around,I cant find a Fav Mix,I love the entire package.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

"The Dragon E.P"(Ken Fan-Timmy Vegas feat.Lina Lotus)- Universe Records./Limited Promo

What we have here in this fantastic release that goes on an electronic deep tech-house mission with all the correct ingredients for any dancer to take notice.This is the kind of E.P that will have your dancefloor movin! Ken Fan-Timmy Vegas throw thier skills where it belong...On the dancefloor!.The Dragon E.P feat.Lina Lotus is not for everyone but the best of us that enjoy dancing the night away.This package come with 2 cuts."The Dragon Master Mix" is combination of deep tech-house with some serious dark keys and illuminating beats,while the Lotus Master Mix is a journey and hold it's own.Fantastic release!

Universe Media

Contact & Licensing
Universe Media
The Stables
Fairfeild Lodge
SG11 2JF

United Kingdom
http://www.universemedia.co.uk

Email
martina@universemedia.co.uk

"Exuban Path" + "Escape from Phenoix IV"(Neo Filgrante)

These 2 compositions are not for everyone,only for exclusive individuals that dare to be different and love different styles of music.Both of these tracks will take you to another level in time,in that the keyboard work,the live drum set,electronic music and the journey these tracks send your mind is just exceptional.I've been a huge fan of Neo Filgrante for quite some time and I suggest for all you serious music collectors that love obscure trance,electronic and deep house to look this artist up.Simply wonderful.

www.neo-filigrante.de

www.myspace.com/neofiligrante

NEO FILIGRANTE
Dissident Distribution

"East 6th st"(Norman Conners-Solo Muzika Re-Edit)

Solo Muzika has been on classic re-edit mission for a minute now,this classic here is a true gem and the edit is very well constructed.

"Take me to the Poke"(A TOT MASHUP)-Adonis vs.Bob James & Cratebug.

This is another fantastic Mash-Up by the gifted Timmy Richardson.The original rmx was done the hot Cratebug.This track will light up any dancefloor! Great job T.O.T

"Take me to the Mardi Gras"(Cratebug RMX)
I really enjoy listening to these gifted gentelmen of music.True talent in the creation of this Remix by Cratebug.Rock this with T.O.Ts Mash-Up and we have a Super-Mash-Remix!!

Zig Zag(Johnny Fiasco and Dj Chuck A Bud-Dj Cratebug Rmx)
I can't wait to drop this on the dancefloor! This sizzling remix has all the correct elements to make the dancers want more.Just the bass-line and sax does it for me..whooooo! Great job CRATEBUG!

"African Shores"(Kinglion)
Kinglion goes on a deep-tech house mission with sizzling percussions and effects to take us on a breakdown journey thru housemusic.Nice keyboard work and drum break makes this one a hot pick for me.Lookout people,here come Kinglion!..
Old 09-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Fast Vision Soul bless us with "House Freestyle Vol. 2", the follow to their "Babatunde" smash released a couple of weeks back by GoGo Music. The release features the track "Deep progress", a deeply thumpin' track creating a mesmeric feel through atmospheric synth melodies and phat chords. Salvatore Agrosi further intensifies the vibe with added percussion and freaky synths (CyberJamz Records CD Promo).
Mike Fossati- Spirit of House

Italy's Mr. Mama presents the "Shake IT EP" featuring four tracks of mesmerizing ruthless deepness as only he can do, featuring spacy chords and lush synths over relentless beats and contagious percussion elements, with all of the tracks guaranteed to send the crowd into a frenzy. No more words needed, let the rhythms do the talk... (CyberJamz Records CD Promo). "A day in Bahia" by Louie vs. Todd is a cool mash-up by Mauritzio of Louie Vega's smooth tropical tribal stomper "Bahia" with Todd Terry's mid 90's classic 'Street Mix' of "A day in the life" (CD-R).
Mike Fossati- Spirit of House

Jask pres "Thaisoul Unreleased Vaults Vol#1"
Jask digs deep in his production vault and delivers this very nice E.P of Unreleased tracks."Saxual Healing" goes back to Jask roots of thumpin deep beats and gorgeous keys and added synths."The Luv Dub" takes it one notch up and makes a nice alt. mix."Thai-Rican Soul" really goes back to the Jazz-House days and brings back to life what made Jask one of the most sort after producers.A wonderful Package.Fav Mix: Thai-Rican Soul.

"She's Closer to the Wind"(Neyo Swayze-Jask Mash Up Edit)
Jask pays Patrick Swayze(R.I.P) a serious tribute with this Mash-Edit.Just hearing "She's Like the Wind"(Patrick Swayze) gives me the goose-bumps.This sexy mashup is one of the best Ive heard in a while.

"Burning Las Llavas(MK vs.Kwok-A T.O.T Mash-Up)
Timmy Richardsons delivers once again with a massive dance floor filler with this hot mash-up.2 of my favorite tracks talk to each other and your dancers will really this...drop it in your set!

"Live ItUp-IsleyBrothers--2009 Dj Cratebug Edit
This man is a monster!! an Edit Man Machine that keep coming back with something special each and every time.This Edit is indeed a work of art.Bravo!

Consortium Muzik pres."The Vault"
This is a fantastic combination of the Best of Consortium Muzik.All new mixes with artist like Stephanie Cooke "Fly"(Johnny Montana Reprise Mix),Carolyn Victorian "Im Back" with hot a deep house mix by Dj Aphreme),Harlod Brandon "Who Loves you"(Tony Loreto Vocal,Dub and Instrum Mixes) add a nice taste to this already nice collection."Confusion"(Miss Yvonne)-Jersey Soul Vocal Mix is fantastic! To add to this collection are "Not 4 Sale"(Beppe Gioia feat. Jannae Jordon),"Your Eyes"(Rainy Payne) with a great mix by the young ChrisIDH are not to be ignored and one of my favs "Sign it Away"(Yotam Avni feat Harold Brandon) is very nice.This is my pick of the week Sept.17th,2009. A Four Star compilation

Quebra Essa Dj (Hard Mix!)
Hard Mix! Returns with yet another deep-sexy vocal house music that Im sure everyone will enjoy.This package comes with 6 mixes,A Vocal,Instrum,Hosue Deluxe Groove Vocal,with an instrumenel(Very Nice) and Mixes by Jarrier Modrow.It dosent matter which mix you play,you will get the same result!
"Impossible is Nothing"(A-Jam)-Cut House Records. out now http://traxsource.com
This follow up on Cut House records which reached Traxsource Top 10 list,return with "Impossible is Nothing"(A-Jam).This release is more on the European side of music with plenty of synths and vocals plus an added Chant is still effective in its own right.T.J Cases offers some nice mixes,including a Main Mix,A-Jam's Tribal Chant Mix,Cut House Tech Soul Mix and a A-Jam Main Mix.Fav Mix: A-Jam's Tribal Chant Mix.

"Earthly Angel"(DeepCitySoul)-LTD Advanced Promo Vol#1
Here we go again with DeepCitySoul! Another deep house mix with excellent remixes by ZEP,Sir Piers and an Instrum Guy Robin.A nice package indeed.

"Earthly Angel"(DeepCitySoul)-LTD Advanced Promo Vol#2
Includes Mixes By: Guy Robin / Sir Piers / Ciappy DJ, David Murri and Fabrizio Scarafile / Dropfunkdialect
Tracklist:
1 Earthly Angel-Ciappy Dj, Davide Murri & Fabrizio Scarafile Mix
2 Earthly Angel-Dropfunkdialect Mix
3 Earthly Angel -DeepCitySoul Original Mix

Just like I predicted,DeepCitySoul has deliverd once again with this fabulous release "Earthly Angel".The production is high-quality and really bring out and focuses more on the Artist.This is the way its supposed to be done...period.Great job all around with the mixes.*Cant find a favorite Mix in this package*..
"Gone Away"(Alex Finkin and Reverend P feat. Jocelyn Mathieu)-Animal House Records.
Who said Alex and Reverend P have gone away? These producers are on fire right now! This is thier follow up to thier top 10 track "Those days are gone" which is still the track of the year for me.Concentrating on this next release "Gone Away",all I can say is this is another example that our music can will always make sense with excellent vocals by Jocelyn Mathieu.Armed with a Club Mix,Deep Mix and Disco Mix you cant go wrong.I feel another top 10 coming!!

Rasmir "What R U Doin Here" (Mantree Records)
Yooooooo! This has to be one of Rasmir Mantree's best productions I've heard among many others.This bangin,move that ass on the dancefloor,Reggae soundin,Spoken-Word Joint has just about every element incorporated into ONE!! Truly a nice job Rasmir.! This dope package comes with the following:
Tracklisting:
What R U Doin Here -Vocal Mix
What R U Doin Here Again-A hot ass Dub Mix
What R U Doin Here Alone- LETZ GO! Hot Mix right here.Very Tech soundin with magical keys..
What R U Doin Here Unprooted-Hot ass acid mix!! Without loosin the deepness.Great Job
Chalk one up for the Mantree Camp.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Sophisticado Records Special Report.
Sophisticado has become one heck of a label,releasing some of the most esquiste music I've heard in a while.I remember a period during our musical journey,when Jazz-House,Fusion,and just great songs came out and also evolved.Sophisticado Records has bought back some of that Fusion,Jazzy,Sexy,Vintage Soul back to the arena of sound.Grab a cigar,cig,and a glass of wine,light up a candle and sit with that special person you love and play these sexy tracks.Please do not mistake the fact that these tracks can be played at the correct time and moment in your sets and watch those in love just dance the night away!
1) "The L.O.V.E song from Chicago to New York - An absolult gem,sulty-keys and vocals makes this production top of the line.
2) "After Party"(Abicah Soul Remix)- A very nice addition to this already gorgeous vocal track.
3) Celebration(Dejay Cease feat Niki Divyne)-Out Now! Pick up your copy of this extrodinary track.The music,vocals and Puerto Ricooooooo! is just marvelous! Both Mixes are worth it........ Bravo! http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=39492
4) "Repect our Love"(Vick Lavender feat Carla Prather & R.J Green-Kennys Main Vocal Mix) *Taken from "Sophisticado Unreleased Remixes-Kenny Carvajal & Abicah Soul Mixes.* Pick this up people!! Powerful song with excellent lyrics and music to match.Another Gem,out now. http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=39491
5) Sophisticado & Deephaven combine forces in this demo-mix(No Title as of yet),but just listening this instrumental I can tell it's going to be yet another Classic for this label.
6) Superwoman-Where were you(Vick Lavender feat. Michelle Thomas)*Taken from Vol. 1 The Dub Mixes.out now! Come on now!!! These guys are really taking me to another level with the jazz-fusion..There is nothing that can compare to Vick Lavenders vision for our music right now.Im really feeling the direction he and the label has taken...Bravo!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

CyberJamz Records

The Groove Victim
Foul Tracks vol. 2 – Jersey Bound

The beats are harder, the sound is refined, and Groove is on a mission to make his impression on dance floors throughout the world. ”Jersey Bound”, we all know Groove’s origins, and this time around he’s back and he’s taking us along with him to his home of sanctuary with this new EP, “Foul Tracks vol. 2”.

We kick this EP off with a 4 to the Floor stomper called “Shore Points”, a track filled with potential energy which builds upon a hard kick, classic chord stabs, and slow building strings which set the mood.

“GSP Groove”, gritty, heated, mesmerizing, in other words, this is Groove’s state of mind.

“Centauri Minor” (That Broad St. Joint Mix) is actually a remix of an unreleased track Groove produced, but with a hard and meatier twist. In dedication to Newark, New Jersey’s world renowned Club Zanzibar, this track displays the essence of what put Jersey on the map and gracefully upholds the true definition of “The Jersey House Sound”.

We finish off this EP with “That Kid from Neal Place”. This is the track where you finally hear some of Groove’s other influences besides Kerri Chandler and Jovonn. We now hear how much of an impression top producers such as Kenny Dope and DJ Sneak have made upon this up and coming producer. Mix a pounding and unmistakable beat with the tease of a filtered sample with a message, and the result is a warning to the people on the dance floor.

1. Shore Points
2. GSP Groove
3. Centauri Minor (That Broad Street Joint Mix)
4. That Kid From Neal Place (Gritty Sessions Mix)

All tracks written, produced, and arranged by Jay Brown for Foul Soul Productions.

foulsoul74@hotmail.com
sammyrock@mail.com

"Harp's Heat(Wil Milton)-Blak Ink Music
Release Date Oct.5th,2009.
Blak Ink has been releasing some very nice music for a minute.This underated label and prouducer in Wil Milton make an impact with this lovley instrumental only for those with open minds and souls.The magical key-board work and layed back sound with an extrodinary harmomica and harps ripping thru this track is just fantastic.This release comes with a GravityNYC Harp Mix,a nice Harp Bounus Beats,Harpella version,and The LickQuid Lyfe Mix(Which is Lovely)!! Fav Mixes: LickQuid Lyfe Mix & GravityNYC Harp Mix.

Heavy Vibes(Vincent Montana-Dj Cratebug Edit)
This classic gets an exclusive make-ova with an 11+ min of extended music that only Dj Cratebug can twist in this fashion.The dancer will thank you for dropping this time-less classic on the dancefloor.
www.djcratebug.com

"Love to the World"(L.T.D-A TOT Edit)
Ahhhhh! Great choice as TOT aka Timmy Richardson digs deep in the crates and brings back to life this once in a life time classic,with this 11+ min extended edit..Trust! The old school family will thank you and the new school Djs and dancers will appreciate how our music has made an impact in today's music,thx to programers like Timmy Richardson and others that continue to bless us and remind us of how great our musical culture really is with classics like "Love to the World"...Great Job T.O.T.

"Higher Power" (dunnEasy feat.Tamara Wellons) w/Mixes by bigSexy- Jellybean Soul out now! http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?...itles&cv=39130

The fabulous and talented Tamara Wellons breaks out with yet another great track,with the hot team of 3 degrees own edDunn and bigSexy throwing in his talent to make this a complete package.Armed with a slew of mixes to choose from a Big Room Mix to bigSexy's Club,Dub and Instrum,there is plenty to go around.A nice release for this classic label.

"The Deeper I get" (Seany Sean aka Sweeney Soulfulman T)

Seany Sean is one of those hidden treasures and a good friend of mine that went M.I.A a few years ago,only to emerge as the one producer to watch in the upcoming months.Im really diggin his style of music,from deep to electro,this producer has all the correct talent you require in order to make quality music."The Deeper" with a hot-ass dance music beat and added saxophone makes the cut for me. *Be on the lookout with an Exclusive E.P coming soon to Cyberjamz Records. *

*Pick of the Week*
"Soul Enters Every Dancer"-Vol.#2(Various)-Seed Camp
Featuring Unreleased Tracks By:
Stephen Rigmaiden, Seedaduan Deep, Bradford James, Nef
Nunez, Able Flo, Jose Gonzales, Mikaris & Licksamba
Here we have my Pick of the Week,Seed has come a long way releasing everything from deephouse,dance,club,tech-house and just about every style of music that exsist.Another underdog (at times) come thru BIG time with this fantastic package.Nuff said,do yourself and dancers a favor and purchase this Various collection of talented producers,arrangers and vocalist. *Cant find a fav on this one*...Yes! HEAT!
Tracklisting:
1. Seedadian Deep ft Donna Mansora - Courtship
Produced by: Trinidadian Deep & Bradford James (BMI) Vocals written & performed by: Casablanca Donna
2. Nef Nunez & Lydia Rhodes - Black June
Produced by: Nef Nunez & Lydia Rhodes Mixed & Mastered by Dave D*Sol Rivera @ Pirate NYC
3. Stephen Rigmaiden - Beside You
Produced by: Stephen Rigmaiden
4. Bradford James & Licksamba ft Jamon - Let Go (Orignal Mix)
Produced by: Bradford James (BMI), Luis Ramirez & Tarek aka Licksamba Vocals by: Jamon Jaleki
5. Jose Gonzalez - We Are Free (Fresh Sol Original Mix)
Produced Written Arranged & Vocals by: Jose Gonzalez
6. Bradford James - Floor Madness
Produced by: Bradford James (BMI)
7. Mikaris - Digital Acid Storm
Produced by: Michael Harris aka Mikaris
8. Able Flo - Cluster
All drums, keyboards and vocals by Able Flo (BMI)
All Tracks Mastered by Dave D*Sol Rivera @ Pirate New York
Executive Producers:
Bradford James & Nef Nunez
Artwork by: soul enters every design seedrec@gmail.com
Photo taken @ Seed In The City, Boston
For more info:
http://seedrecordings.com
Licensing requests: dist@seedrecordings.com
C&P 2009 Soul Enters Every Dancer
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/seedrec

"Mushroom Soup" (Karol XVll & MB Valence)-incl. Rulers Of The Deep Remix
PJMS0136
1. Mushroom Mix- Deep mix with a taste of tech-house
2. Soup Mix
3. Rulers Of The Deep Remix
4. Spiced Up With Pepper Mix
Peppermint Jam Records
Deep mixes with a taste of tech-house rhythems and grooves.The keys and dark synths with matching thumping beats just about has all the correct ingredients you need to make it dance-floor worthy.Rulers of the Deep add a nice touch to this very nice release.Fav Mix: "Soup Mix"

"DAYBREAK" (M-LITO)
PROGCITY DEEP TRAX PRESENTS
PCDT.D - 001 (DIGITAL ONLY)
1 DAYBREAK
2 FORGIVE
3 QUIETNESS
4 DAYBREAK (PEDRO ZOY REMIX)
5 DAYBREAK (SEIIZA REMIX)
What we have here is one deep,deep,deep tech-house monster with remixes by Pedro Zoy and Sellza.All the tracks are very dark oriented.Turn off the lights and allow your dancers to do the rest.All the mixes are nice!

**Pick of the Week**
Mzee
Umoja / The Flute Song (Incl. Boddhi Satva, Ezel, Nomumbah Mixes)-Ocha
out now!! http://bit.ly/GljkL
A complete package?? that is an understatement when it comes to this exceptional release out now on Ocha Records.The talented Mzee continue to bless us with spiritual music that will blaze the dancefloor as well as cleanse your musical soul.A collection of fantastic producers come together to complete this extrodinary release.Boddhi Satva, Ezel, Nomumbah toss thier talents in the ring and make thier mark on the production side of things.Im looking forward to more of Mzee.*Cant find a Fav Mix,this is just out of this world*!!

"Choice"-Pt.2 (Christos Kedras) Kapa
out now! http://bit.ly/9yQuC
Christos Kedras bring us part 2 of "Choice". Re-mixes by Graham Sahara and a very impressive piano mix by Marconi De Morais make this particular set of mixes very nice for the dance-floor.Each mix is unique in it's own right by combining dark spoken-words,vocals,awesome beats and synths to make this a quality production all around.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
http://twitter.com/_cyberJAMZ
The Soul Oasis Show is every Monday from 9am - 1pm est
http://cyberjamz.com
"I Lost a good friend"(ChrisIDH feat. Nickson)
Spirit Sound Records - SSR001
Tony Loreto launches his new label Spirit Sound Records and open things up with a very nice vocal track "I Lost a good friend" feat the great vocals of Nickson bought to us by the young up and coming producer ChirsIDH.This package has some very nice mixes by Tony Loreto,ChrisIDH,Mark Di Meo(Keep an ear out for this producer),Antonio Dj Mauro,Dj Hypnosis each with thier own flava.Big ups to Tony Loreto for featuring up and coming producers in this release.
Tracklist:
1) Original Mix- This mix features the full vocal of Nickson layin it down with a nice message! NICE!

2)Spirit Sound Classic Mix- This mix is bit more harder but still offers great results and compliments the vocals.The keys are magical and has that old school feel to it.Nice mix Mr.Loreto.
3)Dj Hypnosis"Life afta Life Mix"- Very hypnotic and techy track nicely layed out.
4)Tony Loreto Rmx- Tony brings it again in this particular mix.With heavy beats and hot tech-house,this is a very hot production.*The keywork is dope in that it sounds like "Klein and MBOs" synths of back-in-the-day sounds.
5) Mark di Meo- This producer is the one to watch! This is a very tight mix and the elements are clean,good production all the way around...Mark di Meo also offers an Instrumental of this mix.
*Be on the lookout for Tony Loreto and Mark di Meo mixes of Weysa Dya's "Connected Minds" & "The Dream"...nuff said!
6)Antonio Dj Mauro- Antonio offers a nice mix with old school disco-influence with this production.Very Nice.
**Can't find a favorite mix in this package**

"Luv Inside" (Aqua Bassio & Manuel Perez) Lace Recordings
(Inc.Mixes by Dj Mourad,Ralph Dumas and Manuel Perez.)
Release Date: TBA.
Im a huge fan of Aqua Bassino and it's been a while since thier last release.In this offering we have a nice a deep disco spoken-word joint with a new perspecitve on the musical tip incorporated with that traditional Aqua Bassio sound.Manuel Perez throws down his own interpration with a twist of tech-house and electronic sounds with added spoken-word lyrics to make this a very sultry release.
Dj Mourad has his own vision to add to this already nice package.Mourad focuses more on the electronic-house tip making it obscure in it's own right.Finally Ralph Dumas wrap things up with this deep spacey house track that is one of my favs of this package,not to take away from the other mixes but this is the one Im feeling!!

"Crown Royal" & "The Real Thing" (Jill Scott - Jozana Mixes)
Demo
Jozana brings us his versions of Jill Scott's "Crown Royal" & The Real Thing".IMO,the music is very nice but Jill Scott can sound better than she does in both these cuts.Not to take away from Jozana's efforts with he offers his talents and production skills in the arena.Some will find these mixes very nice nonetheless.I'll give Jozana an "A" for musical-effort.
http://soul_oasis.podomatic.com/
These tracks are in my latest podcast.
BTW I just got this message on my podomatic page from a FAN of the Soul Oasis Danceforever Series I have up about Jozana's Mix of "Crown Royal"
**Please can you help where can i get a copy of the (Jill Scott Crown Royal Jozana Remix)top tune and remix. DJRave **
So as you can see,some will find this mix nice.
"Let me Start E.P"(Alf Tumble)
Menthol (A new techy sublabel to Plastic City).
The talented Alf Tumble releases a Hot E.P filled with heavy beats,rhythms and syths made and designed for dancefloor! Nuff said..Hot E.P !
Let me Start comes with an original mix,a hot club mix and a nice number named "When I Whistle"...which wraps up this release.
Ana Carolina - Cantinho (Brazilian Soul Crew Remix)
Additional remix by Brazilian Soul Crew.
Beats & loops programming by Azee. Bass & Keys by Daniel Reis. Arragement by Edground & Claudio Mansur.

No need to introduce this team of producers.BSC has been in the mix for a minute,this time they come around with a very nice track "Cantinho" feat. Ana Carolina.What I like about this track is the Brazillian influence of language and music coming together and with the addition of deep house music,makes this another one to chalk up for BSC.

"We Are Once" (Love, Faith & Trust)
3 Amigos: Jellybean, Marlon D & Mena Keys
Jellybean Soul

Here come the 3 Amigos again with a banging vocal with steaming mixes by The Layabouts,3 Amigos and Temple Movement aka Ruben Toro & Adam Rios.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.
"I Lost a good friend"(ChrisIDH feat. Nickson)
Spirit Sound Records - SSR001
Tony Loreto launches his new label Spirit Sound Records and open things up with a very nice vocal track "I Lost a good friend" feat the great vocals of Nickson bought to us by the young up and coming producer ChirsIDH.This package has some very nice mixes by Tony Loreto,ChrisIDH,Mark Di Meo(Keep an ear out for this producer),Antonio Dj Mauro,Dj Hypnosis each with thier own flava.Big ups to Tony Loreto for featuring up and coming producers in this release.
Tracklist:
1) Original Mix- This mix features the full vocal of Nickson layin it down with a nice message! NICE!

2)Spirit Sound Classic Mix- This mix is bit more harder but still offers great results and compliments the vocals.The keys are magical and has that old school feel to it.Nice mix Mr.Loreto.
3)Dj Hypnosis"Life afta Life Mix"- Very hypnotic and techy track nicely layed out.
4)Tony Loreto Rmx- Tony brings it again in this particular mix.With heavy beats and hot tech-house,this is a very hot production.*The keywork is dope in that it sounds like "Klein and MBOs" synths of back-in-the-day sounds.
5) Mark di Meo- This producer is the one to watch! This is a very tight mix and the elements are clean,good production all the way around...Mark di Meo also offers an Instrumental of this mix.
*Be on the lookout for Tony Loreto and Mark di Meo mixes of Weysa Dya's "Connected Minds" & "The Dream"...nuff said!
6)Antonio Dj Mauro- Antonio offers a nice mix with old school disco-influence with this production.Very Nice.
**Can't find a favorite mix in this package**

"Luv Inside" (Aqua Bassio & Manuel Perez) Lace Recordings
(Inc.Mixes by Dj Mourad,Ralph Dumas and Manuel Perez.)
Release Date: TBA.
Im a huge fan of Aqua Bassino and it's been a while since thier last release.In this offering we have a nice a deep disco spoken-word joint with a new perspecitve on the musical tip incorporated with that traditional Aqua Bassio sound.Manuel Perez throws down his own interpration with a twist of tech-house and electronic sounds with added spoken-word lyrics to make this a very sultry release.
Dj Mourad has his own vision to add to this already nice package.Mourad focuses more on the electronic-house tip making it obscure in it's own right.Finally Ralph Dumas wrap things up with this deep spacey house track that is one of my favs of this package,not to take away from the other mixes but this is the one Im feeling!!

"Crown Royal" & "The Real Thing" (Jill Scott - Jozana Mixes)
Demo
Jozana brings us his versions of Jill Scott's "Crown Royal" & The Real Thing".IMO,the music is very nice but Jill Scott can sound better than she does in both these cuts.Not to take away from Jozana's efforts with he offers his talents and production skills in the arena.Some will find these mixes very nice nonetheless.I'll give Jozana an "A" for musical-effort.
http://soul_oasis.podomatic.com/
These tracks are in my latest podcast.
BTW I just got this message on my podomatic page from a FAN of the Soul Oasis Danceforever Series I have up about Jozana's Mix of "Crown Royal"
**Please can you help where can i get a copy of the (Jill Scott Crown Royal Jozana Remix)top tune and remix. DJRave **
So as you can see,some will find this mix nice.
"Let me Start E.P"(Alf Tumble)
Menthol (A new techy sublabel to Plastic City).
The talented Alf Tumble releases a Hot E.P filled with heavy beats,rhythms and syths made and designed for dancefloor! Nuff said..Hot E.P !
Let me Start comes with an original mix,a hot club mix and a nice number named "When I Whistle"...which wraps up this release.
Ana Carolina - Cantinho (Brazilian Soul Crew Remix)
Additional remix by Brazilian Soul Crew.
Beats & loops programming by Azee. Bass & Keys by Daniel Reis. Arragement by Edground & Claudio Mansur.

No need to introduce this team of producers.BSC has been in the mix for a minute,this time they come around with a very nice track "Cantinho" feat. Ana Carolina.What I like about this track is the Brazillian influence of language and music coming together and with the addition of deep house music,makes this another one to chalk up for BSC.

"We Are Once" (Love, Faith & Trust)
3 Amigos: Jellybean, Marlon D & Mena Keys
Jellybean Soul

Here come the 3 Amigos again with a banging vocal with steaming mixes by The Layabouts,3 Amigos and Temple Movement aka Ruben Toro & Adam Rios.

"Power of your Love" (Timmy Vegas and the The Universe Band pres. Jennifer Wallace
DeepCitySoul Remix)
Coming soon to mn2s Records.

The hot team of Deepcitysoul delivers yet another one-two punch and offering us thier production skills in this latest release "Power of Love"-MN2S Records.This time the lovely vocals of Jennifer Wallace stands out and the music compliments all elements of this song..Bravo ! Timmy Vegas has also come back into the scene with strong explosive releases and this one is without exception.

"Loneliness" (Mario Ferrini pres.Miss Ann-P aka Patrycja)
Ferrini Records.

Here is a very interesting releasse,it's a cross between electronic house and a lil bit of rock & roll..A very nice concept incorporated within the genre of Dance Music.The vocals are hard-core and the music is not your oridinary sounds.I like this idea of producing outside the box.
Got a few more coming..
Special Jakdat & Plusgroove Report up next..
Old 10-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.

Soul Oasis featuring Princess Tam Tam "The deep dance" (GVA Sessions Unreleased Mix)(CyberJamz Records)
Release Date TBA... exclusive only going to be avail for a limited time @ The Cyber Store.

In the summer of 2007, Sammy Rock launched the CyberJamz label and the very first release of the label was "The deep dance" by Soul Oasis featuring Princess Tam Tam. Now CyberJamz are about to unleash the unreleased 'GVA Sessions Mix' by The Groove Victim, a remorselessly thumpin' deep rework that combines the sexy spoken words by Princess Tam Tam with contaminous keys and chords.

Review by Mike Fossati of Spiritofhouse.com

The Groove Victim "Foul Tracks EP Vol. 2 - Jersey Bound" (CyberJamz Records CD)

Out Now !! The Groove Victim-Foul Tracks E.P Vol. 2 Traxsource.com Music
WAV and MP3 downloads http://bit.ly/3wYfDt

Jay Brown aka The Groove Victim follows up his previous underground favorites "The Nothing EP" and "Foul Tracks EP - Memoirs from the Bay" in style with another massive release titled "Foul Tracks EP Vol. 2 - Jersey Bound". Four slammin' tracks can be found in this release, and compared to his previous outings they are somewhat tougher yet still soulful and deep, with his beloved mesmerizing old school touch shining through on all of them.

Exclusive Preview: Weysa Dya "Deep house meditation" (DJ Aakmael Unreleased Mix) (CyberJamz Records)
Release Date TBA...

Here we have more unreleased pressure from the CyberJamz label, and this one is definitely for the lovers of real deep house. DJ Aakmael delivers a luscious remix of the infectious spoken word track "Deep house meditation" by Weysa Dya that takes the track as deep as it gets, with an intriguing piano and lush chords accompanying the vocals to create an irresistible feel.

Thanks to Jaysun "Jakdat" Merced for the 3 packages sent to me featuring some of the best under appreciated producers in our circle of music.The legendary Louie "Balo" Guzman,the underated team of Plusgroove(Plusgroove Records),Innerface (Jaysun Merced & Nick Tolentino for
Jakdat Records) and Jose Gonzales of Fresh Sol Music combine forces in this massive release "You don't even know me" (Innerface feat.Nadine Narvarre).

I'm really feeling this cut with the hot Nadine Narvarre leading the way with her sexy and mezmorizing vocals.The production work is impeccable and each mix offers thier own interpretation.Im predicting this cut to really put Jakdat Records on the map.

Tracklisting:

1) Original Mix - This mix is by Innerface(Jaysun Merced & Nick Tolentino for Jakdat Records) Deep production without loosing any of the elements to compliment Nadine on vocals. Fav Mix..

2) PlusGroove Remix - This mix is by PlusGroove for Plusgroove Records. Here we have a fantastic remix that paves the way for other the other hot mixes in this package. This mix is a bit more techy but effective in it's own right.Nadine sounds fantastic behind the haunting keys.

3) Louie "Balo" Guzman Remix for Battlewax Records feat. Joe Kieren on Guiter & Dave "Mohony" Mullen on Sax.This is another demonstration of how these guys put things together the right way.This is yet another one of my favorite mixes in that the "Live" guiter and sax really stand out while Nadine offers her best demonstration of getting her point across.NICE !

4) Jose "Fresh Sol" Dub - This hot broken-beat offering by Jose "Fresh Sol" will have your dancefloor filled with true lovers of music.Nice job !

"Subway Khronicles E.P" PlusGroove coming soon to Jakdat Records)

Here we have a very nice E.P by PlusGroove.This release offers 3 very tight mixes starting with "Tribes of Puerto Rico" a journey into percussion madness is the way to start off a E.P.A hot breakdown for any dancefloor.The second track named "Somthing in my Life" has the feel of an old school track with dark keys and beats of which is Plusgroove's signature sound.Keeping it deep n dark is the way these underated producers get down! the vocals portion works wonders for this track.The 3rd track entitled "Red Ring" is another way Plusgroove represent and express themself...with qualtiy deep grooves which will make a nice addition to any collection.

"JakSax" (Jaysun "Jakdat" Merced & Bill Carr)
Next Moov Records.

Jakdat is on fire and goes on a sax frenzy with an odd but inspiring track that explodes.The breakdown & tweeking of the sax is off the hook ! looking forward to this release coming soon to Jovonns label Next Moov Records.

* Cyberjamz Track Pick of the Week*

"Champion","Pray for Me" & " The Party Song" (Carl Brister) - AJFP

D' Sharp Records.

D' Shap Records and Joe Flame aka AJFP (another underated producer,writer and composer) delivers a inspiring vocal track with gospel implications and postive lyrics sung by Carl Brister.Can I get a witness ?? The mixes are just fantastic and I consider this a top 10 for me.Additional tracks "Pray for me" and "The Party Song" are just as wonderful as

"Champion".I feel blessed just listening to this positive release.

Tracklisting:

1) Champion - Underground Mix - AJFP This is the mix right here !

2) Church House - What a uplifting mix and track,everything is produced correctly ! Put your hands in the air and be blessed !

3) Pray for me (Carl Brister- Joe Flame Remix) This is the cut !! I can relate to this artist and the production work of Joe Flame is flawless...

4) Pray for Me (acid remix-AFJP) What What? yes.....! Can I get an Amen ?? wow....

5) The Party Song - AJFP Carl Brister gets his spirit flowing in this one and it make's it clear that positive tracks do work on the dancefloor while delivering a special message of hope and love.
**I can't announce a favorite mix on this fantastic E.P"

"Wasn't Good Enough" (The Tony Moss Project) Mantree Records

As we continue this review session,I came across this very interesting up-coming release entitled ""Wasn't Good Enough" The Tony Moss Project which is produced yet by another under appreciated producer Rasmir Mantree.Ive been digging some of these so-called new additions to our musical culture.This cut is absolulty gorgeous in it's own right and perhaps Rasmir has come to understand the stuggles that come with quality production.This package is written by Tony Moss and the vocals/lyrics are sexy and meaningful to say the least.It's a cross-over between R & B and dancemusic respectively.Let's review these mixes because this release offers a bit of everything.

* The Chicago Mix vocals sound a bit off but when you hear it again,you can tell where Rasmir is going with it,an open-mind would help*.

Tracklisting:
1) Wasn't Good Enough - The Lovers Mix is where is at with an R & B - Downtempo feel to the music and vocals that will drive the women crazy ! Love this mix!

2) Mantree Mix - Deep and sexy without loosing touch with the dancers in mind.Fantastic Mix !

3) Original Mix - This mix is interesting in that it offers what sounds like a mash-up but soon come to light what Rasmir is representing which is a musical journey with the sexy vocals of Tony Moss.

4) Chicago Mix - Here is another interpretation but this time with a bit more umphh to it ! More pumpy but still has that deep house element we all still enjoy.

Cant find a favorite mix but I must say Im feeling the downtempo R&B feel to the "Lovers Mix"..
UnXpozd E.P 2
Dj Aakmael
Cat.# UNX002

JUNO RELASE PAGE FOR UNXPOZD
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/U...ment/releases/
Check out Dj Aakmael live on Cyberjamz Radio every Saturday from 12pm-2pm est USA time.

*Also check out his releases & all releases on Cyberjamz Records*.. http://bit.ly/2ptNjU or http://bit.ly/16MxZS

Cyberjamz Radio/Records own Dj Aakmael launches his own label with 2 massive deep house E.P's for those that love the deep house,are fans of
Dj Aakmael and the sounds of Detroit,Theo Parrish,Moodyman,Larry Heard ect.This second E.P represents just that ...Deep House !
Tracklisting:

1) Can't Stop - A journey into deep house with lovely keys and syths that
is tailored around awesome deep beats.Fantastic !

2) Feel it (Re Dubb) Whooooo !! The deepness continues !

3) Slowly - Here is a sexy ass release again with deep chords and beats to mellow out your crowd or just for your listening pleasure.Turn the lights down,open a bottle of wine and share a lovely nitecap with your lover....allow the music to take care of the rest. Favorite Mix on this E.P.

UnXpozd E.P 3 - Lost in Atlantis E.P
Dj Aakmael
Cat.# UNX003

JUNO RELASE PAGE FOR UNXPOZD
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/U...ment/releases/

What can I say ?? Sit,relax and listen to this sexy,soulful deep release.Dj Aakmael takes it another notch with the primary focus is deep house music for any occassion.The guiter,synths and deep keys is what make this E.P a special love affair for those in the know,so open up your mind and soul.

Tracklisting:

1) Lost in Atlantis - Dj Aakmael Unreleased Mixx

2) Lost in Atlantis - Instrum Unreleased Mixx
Old 10-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Just got this package by Kinglion with 3 nice up-coming releases.Kinglion is another one of those producers to keep an eye and an open mind about what he is tring to represent which is a fresh new look into our music culture.
Tracklisting:
1) Afrika Disko - This is one heck of an instrumental track with percussions gallore and deep house wrapped up into one good track.I'm feeling this cut.
2) Electro- Jazz (Ultra 7) - Jazzy,soulful and great keyboard work all around with added percussions make this one yet another one of those trax...
3) Glory Bass (Conga Mix) - Kinglion is on the move with this sound ala Joe Claussell...beat those bangos,congas and drums..the bass-line is off the hook on this cut.!!

Attend Absynth (TOT Mashup) - Woolfy vs Projections
T.O.T aka The Mash-Up King comes thru with yet another slammin Mash-Up dedicated to any dancefloor near you.Good job Timmy !

"Temple Tech v.2" (Temple Movement) - Jellybean Soul.
Ruben Toro & Adam Rios team up to bring you "Temple Tech v.2".A dance-floor stomper with hot synths and deep tech elements that will send your dancers into a frenzy! Nice work .
FULL TRACKLISTING:
1. Temple Tech v.2 (Original Mix)
2. Temple Tech v.2 (Temple Mix)
3. Temple Tech v.2 (Ain't Nuthin But A House Party Mix)
4. Temple Tech v.2 (House Party Mix)
5. Temple Tech v.2 (Bumpin Bass Mix)
6. Temple Tech v.2 (Temple Drums)

CREDITS:
Produced, Arranged and Mixed by Adam Rios & Ruben Toro
Written by Adam Rios and Ruben Toro
Published by Latin Bull Music / ADRS Music / My Soulmate Songs (ASCAP)
Additional Keys By Tiger Wilson
Mastered by Emanuel Geller @ Salz Mastering
Executive Producer: Jellybean Benitez
http://www.jellybeanmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/jellybeansoul
http://www.djrubentoro.com
For inquiries, please send email to:
info@jellybeanmusicgroup.com
For bookings, please send email to:
xio_mara_01@mac.com
(p) & © 2009 Fuego Media, L.L.C.

"Ode to Tanguy Jo" (RAPH DUMAS
& THE PRIMAVERAS) Enjoy Records
Here we have Ruph Dumas first L.P with some obscure funky jazz tunes that is NOT for everyone but for those with an open-mind.The "Live" instrumentations is what makes this L.P stand out.I'm digging this !
Tracklisting:
1) Puzzle Funk - Funky & Jazzy!
2) Le Chanson(Soul Long Edit) - Primary focus is Jazz ! Nice !
3) Trip - This sounds like an ol skool go-go track with some "scratchin" in the background,a fun track.
4) Week End (BCN Edit) - An obscure edit with "Saturday Love" sample over jazz elements.
5) Big Beat Devil - Final track on this L.P offers a Hot Jazzy-Vocal with weird twist and turns..just an absolut journey.Fav Mix
4) Max the Drummer - This is the cut of the L.P,Funky & Jazzy..! FAV of this L.P
More info:
http://www.myspace.com/raphdumas
http://www.myspace.com/raphdumastheprimaveras
www.myspace.com/enjoyrecordings
www.theprimaveras.net
www.raphaeldumas.com
www.marendadisc.com

Time for Football LOL.. Be back lata...
Old 11-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Founder of Cyberjamz

Follow us on twitter.

"House Classic" (Alex Finkin & Reverend P feat Martin Luther King) - Animal House Records.
Here we have yet another instant classic by the hot team of Alex Finkin & The Reverend P.This time they gave MLK Spoke-Speech a twist with banging beats and rythems.This dope cut also comes with a hot dub mix.

"Sing" (Stephanie Cooke - AJFP)
#D'Sharp Records

Chalk another one up for the underdog! AJFP aka Joe Flame with this nice track feat. one of house-music the hot recording artist Stephanie Cook.What a gorgeous track!! This is a combination of deep dancemusic and great vocals with a lovely message.Job well done!
Tracklisting:
1)Sing - AJFP Mix This version offers the quality singing of Stephanie and the matching music will make this one my favorite pick.
2)Sing- D'Sharp Remix This Remix offers a pumpier feel to it without loosing any of the elements.Wonderful !
3)Sing-Instrum What is a good track without an instrumental to extend an already hot track? This is nice !
4)Sing-Smooth Mix That is exactly what it is...a Smooth Mix with mellow keys and the vocals (sort of an accapella with lovely music behind it) this mix really stands out beyond expectation

Review by SammyRock aka Soul Oasis (Cyberjamz Radio)

"Did you Miss Me"( Tortured Soul - SC House-Demo Mix)

Tortured Soul offers this Demo Mix by SC of which has "quality" written all over it.This is the cut !! Nuff said ! BTW I believe SC is the winner of the Tortured Soul Remix contest....This is one heck of the mix !

"Bassland" (Fabrizio Marra) Demo Mix

Frabrizio Marra (Italy) has been on a mission as of late offering some of his production talents and music.Here we have a dope spoken-word joint with a banging beat and a very well organized lay-out on the production tip.This man is going to be on the map very soon!
"The Power" (Fabrizio Marra) Demo Mix
Once again Fabrizio Marra offers his interpretation and production vision in this Demo Mix titled "The Power".This one is funky with mezmorizing key work and then all of a sudden breaks into a house version funked up! Kudos for this experimental track which delivers for any dancefloor.Let me not forget the preacher yellin "The Power"!! Nice add !

"Im just getting Started" (Sweeny Soulman T)
Demo Mix

Keep you ear to the ground with this up-coming producer of which has an E.P coming soon to Cyberjamz Records entitiled "Tales of an Insomniac".This track here is just another display why he caught my attention in the first place.Just like an Insomniac,this producer sleeps,eats and God knows what else,when he is pumping out a track or 2 each and everyday ! Amazin !
"You know how to love Me" (Lisa Stansfield - Manny Q's Soulful House Remix)
Manny Q (NYC) is not only a great friend of mine,but Im glad he has returned to the production side of things making some remixes,mash-ups and edits.This is a true classic in the making.Here Lisa Stansfield bring back to life the classic "You know how to love me",originally sung by the late Phylis Hyman.(R.I.P)...Manny delivers big time period!
*If you heard my archive of last weeks show,I played quite a few of Manny Q's Rmxs and Mash-Ups.* Check it out here --> http://soul_oasis.podomatic.com/

"New York City" (Mr.Mama) - Demo
Cyberjamz Records recording artist Mr.Mama displays a nice production on this track "New York City". A mellow journey into music with deep piano keys and melodies that only Mr.Mama can deliver.Coming soon "Connected Minds"(Weysa Dya-Mr.Mama Unreleased Mix)
"Puzzle"(Mr.Mama) Demo Mix

Here Mr.Mama focuses more on the house-acid side of things,with haunting beats and nice elements incorporated to make a hot dancemusic track.
Out now: Shake it up E.P - Mr.Mama - Cyberjamz Records.
http://bit.ly/7nkBG
or
http://bit.ly/zHsOC
"Metropoli E.P - Mr.Mama" -Cyberjamz Recs.
http://bit.ly/37luQn or http://bit.ly/6giiD
"Deep House Meditaion"(Weysa Dya - Mr.Mama Rmx)
http://bit.ly/1Q2OzQ or http://bit.ly/12VcsN

"Jump" (BSC feat. Alegra)
Grooveland Records.
One of my favorite labels bring to life a special track that has been in the works for over a year.Finally Grooveland Records releases it with 15,count them 15 mixes to choose from ! The vocals of Alegra really stands out in all the vocal mixes and the dubs are slammin !There is something for everyone in this massive package.This hot smoking package comes with an "Orginal Mix", a Soulful Vocal Mix by Dave Lynam,A hot Dub,Eddie Valdez throws in his hat in the ring to bring us a nice mix,A Reprise Version that is just great,A deep house mix by IOSUpastar which is my favorite mix,and a very hot remix by Dougles Marques to complete the first selections.
Fav Mixes: IOSUpastar & Dougles Marques Versions.